• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About (feb-2017)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
damn guess I made it....... got to do something with this computer..... if I take it in... they want to keep it for a few days and charge????? need to get someone to come here and fix... I think... still debating on getting a new computer.... this one old... but then how long to get it all set up with all my "stuff"

Ever notice the selfie pic girls tend to be younger and single? Thanks for showing us those sluts.

thank you LikesMMF... yes I noticed that... I guess when they get a little older... someone else is more than willing to take those pics... although I'm sure there are plenty willing to do the same for the younger ones... but just "shy"????
thanks subchard

1-boob.jpg 1-boob.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

201-5m.jpg 201-5m.jpg 202.jpg 203.jpg 204.jpg 205.jpg 206.jpg 207.jpg 208.jpg 209.jpg 210.jpg

Reactions: ljcarm and ironscout

Users who are viewing this thread