• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About (foreplay-2)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
Awesome post as usual subhub, thanks. I sympathize with your frustrations, they do say all good things must come to end, but until that day, I'll keep following your posts!

h5t6ca... thank you

LikesMMF.. thanks... with a lot of the foreplay pics going into the holding folder .. harder to fill this folder

subchard... thank you

subchard... get a little burned out sometimes... and it seems here... there just isn't a lot of incentive... that's for sure.... but will keep plugging away... shit it has to be over 10 years we have been doing this... or I have and you and LikesMMf have been following... I see butch42mn and a couple others still come around but doesn't say anything anymore

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM
11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg

Reactions: Nccupleplay and MyWifeWntsaBlkM

LikesMMF..... just thinking..... I know hard to believe I would take the time.... but anyway.... wonder why there are a lot more pics of gals holding a big one... than there are guys holding a nice pair of boobs?

as a boob lover... I think I am pissed!

66.jpg67.jpg68.jpg69.jpg70.jpg

Reactions: Nccupleplay and MyWifeWntsaBlkM

Users who are viewing this thread