• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About (girls just wanna have fun IR version 2)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
111.jpg112.jpg113.jpg114.jpg115.jpg

thanks subhub! i think the guy who was asking about posting the same pics over and over might have meant the last 4 you sign off with

who knows subchard... I know I post a lot of doubles.... and really have no way of going through the folders and looking... pretty friggn hard to do... tried one time a few years ago... but have since just gave up.... always afraid I am going to not post that real "hot" pic and can not be sure if I have posted it or not.... so I gave up paying attention any more... I come to a site with some good pics.. I just save them and move on.. like I said before I have been doing this waaaay to long... it seems like every pic I see anymore I have already seen but can't be sure so just don't pay any attention just save and post!... if someone doesn't like... they can look elsewhere... but I'm pretty sure no one posts as many different pics as I do... and any site with a bunch of pics... has doubles! and I don't care what site you go to

you CAN'T post on the avg of 300 pics a day and twice that on the weekend and NOT have doubles

Users who are viewing this thread