• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just out and About...... Hardcore5 ... Damn that's a whole lot of fucking!

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date

shit.... tcfranklin... I see what you mean about the logo messing up the caps... can't read the cap on the one

subhub174014 said:

shit.... tcfranklin... I see what you mean about the logo messing up the caps... can't read the cap on the one

It DESTROYS many caps but it also ruins the regular pix. I just browse the thumbnails now without ever opening the pix. Also, why brand the content? This site produces nothing original. If it wasn't for user contributions and reposts, the site would die. Hell, maybe it's time has come.

tcfranklin said:
It DESTROYS many caps but it also ruins the regular pix. I just browse the thumbnails now without ever opening the pix. Also, why brand the content? This site produces nothing original. If it wasn't for user contributions and reposts, the site would die. Hell, maybe it's time has come.

Getting annoyed with this crap from you and cumbox. Enough. I make no money from this site, although I spend a shitload to keep it alive. If you don't like it, find the door. I'll even give you back the money you spent to be here. Or read the site and don't post. Do whatever you want to do, but don't hang around the site just to tell us how bad it sucks, unless you want to kick about in $1500/mth. to buy the right to complain and make decisions. That's about half what the site costs to run.

I'll go with the read and don't post option.

I understand both positions here and there has to be a solution without everything coming "unglued'

now hold on you 2 ... no sense in things getting out of hand here.... tcfranklin..... you know there are ways of accommodating the logo in the future... just crop and put a white space at the bottom... as for the ones already done....?

dig420... the logo does not solve the issue I had/have... but I can understand your wanting it... a lot of pics leave here and go to ????? and having the logo on is free advertising... nothing wrong with that.... I see all over tumbler.. matter of fact it is hard to go to any site without seeing that damned I lvir label!... so putting your logo on a pic might/should drive people to the site... but anyone who deals a lot in pics can remove with just a little swipe of the erase button... for the serious it doesn't solve much... but for the regular.. it's free advertising... I understand that

as for tcfranklin... he does contribute to the site... and input is what improves things... yes you worked hard on the logo and probably a little testy after all the work... but the bottom line is improvements.. right... as for cumbox... I already said it before... he is loyal to the site and loyalty does deserve at least a voice.... again it is all about improvements and what makes the site better/grow!

Thanks for trying to mediate, but Dig is totally right. It's his site, and he has every right to manage it as he sees fit. I just have to decide how to deal with it. I will browse from time to time but will no longer post photos, and I will probably comment much less in the future. As of now I'm a noncombatant and probably a silent tourist.

thanks for the posts subhub..hope you guys work out the logo issue to the satisfaction of a;; parties.

zzzz2.jpg

The logo DOES ruin the viewer experience.

There is no original material here to protect. I have seen many of these pics elsewhere BEFORE they show up here.

Without posters there's no need to visit.

Yes it's his site, but the images he logos aren't.

That being said, I will continue to visit but when the content disappears so will I.

It's a nice well run site and I'd hate to see it wither away.

Last edited:
Whine , Whine , Whine , I get sick of it . If you cry babies want to have a say in things then send Dig a bucket of cash otherwise shut the hell up . :nono:

zzzz4.jpg

g1.jpgg2.jpgg3.jpgg4.jpgg5.jpg

g6.jpgg7.jpgg8.jpgg9.jpgg10.jpg

g11.jpgg12.jpgg13.jpgg14.jpgg15.jpg

g16.jpgg17.jpgg18.jpgg19.jpgg20.jpg

g21.jpgg22.jpgg23.jpgg24.jpgg25.jpg

g26.jpgg27.jpgg28.jpgg29.jpgg30.jpg

g31.jpgg32.jpgg33.jpgg34.jpgg35.jpg

g36.jpgg37.jpgg38.jpgg39.jpgg40.jpg

g41.jpgg42.jpgg43.jpgg44.jpgg45.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread