• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About IR couples-5

b61.jpgb62.jpgb63.jpgb64.jpgb65.jpg

I hate to go into a long story.... but for me these pics remind me of work!... back when I had an office and worked there... we had a lot of gals and blacks and etc... the usual mix.... the white married gals kind of hung around together... and then there were some single and divorced gals that hung together and I understand partied a lot... there were several blacks that were married and always made it a point of hitting on the gals... some scored and some didn't... we had one black I thought was a really nice guy and a friend.. he was single... although having trouble paying 3 gals alimony!... come to find out he WAS the office stud... I over heard one of the divorcees talking... anyway we got this new hire.... a young gal about 19... real fox! everyone wanted some of that!... being young she just kind of socialized with both groups of women... although didn't fit in with the wives ( most of the wives had sampled some of the blacks although only one doing it on a regular basis)... anyway taking a break with my black friend one time ( the stud) and after I found out he had sampled about all that's interested I joked with him about her.... he already had her.. several times!.... all the other guys black and white were striking out... but not him!... I didn't believe him and said so but he had a way of proving it and did!.... anyway she started dating and married a young guy that worked a couple buildings down... this young guy would come over right after work and very possessive of her and ****** her out and home... a few months later they married.... I joked with my friend about losing that nice ass.... he said NO! he was giving her lunch every day! Still!.. told me to go to my car at lunch... I did and she was in his car waiting for him... he showed up and they left together!.... wonder how many of these gals will end up same way.. same thing....the young office gal eventually quit after her second child.... and according to my friend... just made it easier for him!

miss not going to an office and seeing all the fun times!

Reactions: wah

tcfranklin.... thank you... AND it is a true story.... and you know I still don't think the hub has ever suspected or known anything!...she was getting it from the stud before she met her hub... all during the dating... and soon after the marriage... and even now after 2 babies... pretty sure he doesn't know he is a cuck!

Users who are viewing this thread