• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About IR couples-5

c101.jpgc102.jpgc103.jpgc104.jpgc105.jpg

Reactions: shedatingBlacks
c151.jpgc152.jpg
some of them look pretty young... but I would bet my house that there is not a virgin in the bunch!

Nice. Did a double take on the 180, #4 thumbnail. She looks like somebody at work. It's not her, but that was exciting.

tcfranklin... thanks... it just amazes me that all the talk of race problems and to see so much of this.... and it seems so common... and the gals.... not a throw away in the bunch!.... I already told you about the young gal I used to work with... for her.. it's like it's what she wanted and wasn't going to change.... and I'm pretty sure her possessive husband know nothing about it... and it has gone on their entire married time... I still (in my opinion) think it is maybe the forbidden... because like us we have met a lot that were NOT bigger! but ... well don't want to get long conversation going here

subchard... thank you

Users who are viewing this thread