• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About (Jan 2016)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
266.jpg267.jpg268.jpg269.jpg270.jpg

b1.jpgb2.jpgb3.jpgb4.jpg
damn I can remember a few years ago posting several folders all in one shot.... now I am burned out just posting 3 this morning and finding the mouse not quite as quick to go where I want it to..... not good.... old age must be setting in!

thanks subchard... not sure if I am getting older and burned out... or momma on me time to quit this... or just the people on this board... can't even take a second to make a comment of some kind... been thinking of moving again... but I like posting here... just the people here... I have come to think most are just here collecting pics.... I see I have some all over anymore... not that I care about that hell I got them from all over... but some I know or can tell that I have done something to the pic....thought about just quiting for a while.... posting in day time momma doesn't know... and last night for the first time in??????? we all sat and watched a movie... that was different... prtty sure the only one happy with that situation was momma... although the boys and I did enjoy the movie... think all three of us would have preferred to do other things!

Users who are viewing this thread