• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About (kissing-3)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
h136.jpgh137.jpgh138.jpgh139.jpgh140.jpg

Great pics, like others say Kissing pics are so hot, to see a black guy kissing your wife and knowing that he soon is going to fuck her is so hot.
Sexy as hell especially if it's in public and he also have a hand under her skirt.

tcfranklin.... thank you... kissing pics have always been popular it seems

subchard... thank you... I know this is one of your favorite threads

blueeyes4you..... nice pic

Robert39... I agree I like that particular type pic.... there are 2 that come to mind... one of a gal standing on (beach?) and getting kissed and he has his hand in her shorts... and another of a gal leaning into him and same thing... posted both those pics a few times!.... who knows may have them again today

b1.jpgb2.jpgb3.jpgb4.jpgb5.jpg

damn this damned computer!... actually it's the people who are "working" on it.... got the pic part fixed... but now messed up how I post!... I used to be able to post 40 pics and then delete so I don't have to scroll down for each pic... now I can only post 10 pics and either scroll down or delete... I always delete... get rid of them anyway... but post only 10 pics!... taking me longer to post!

b11.jpgb12.jpgb13.jpgb14.jpgb15.jpg

between my computer and this site's 30 seconds posting thing...... getting not fun!

Users who are viewing this thread