• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About (kissing 5!?)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
106.jpg107.jpg108.jpg109.jpg110.jpg

150.jpg..

not sure how many of these already posted... posted so much anymore I can't tell a new pic from one I posted... goes on about all the pics!... ones I really enjoy are the "party type pics"... and even those seem all repeats!... did find 2 new sites last night never seen before... and pics either I don't recall or maybe even new!... probably just so old they are new....well guess I just keep going until a bunch of people get on me about the repeats or I get burned out doing it..

Finding new material is hard, but you make a great effort.

h5t6ca...... thank you

tcfrankilin..... thanks but not sure if I would know new material if I found it!... I have a hundred or so "fav" sites saved... I click on one of them... find a nice pic and then start chasing the links... after a while I give up and just start saving pics I like... and some I don't because I think if I didn't like the pic to begin with.. I probably didn't post it... so now I save even those!

subchard... thank you

Users who are viewing this thread