• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About (kissing 7 ? )

61.jpg62.jpg63.jpg64.jpg65.jpg

looks like this thread is dying or losing popularity or something.... maybe I have posted al there is to see?... or burned out on them?

150.jpg

Kissing is the most exciting and sensitive type of interaction between a bull and the wife...it really brings the cuckold to realising his wife is immersing herself with another man....These pictures are superb

many thanks...

Excellent post subhub! Still one of the sexiest threads around! I get more cucky angst and emotion watching my wife make out with her lovers than actually being screwed by them!

thank you h5t6ca

thanks littlec

engine house..thanks they used to be a very popular pic... maybe just slowing down? or maybe just summer... I know the numbers do go down in the summer... people have more to do than look on the computer

sunchard.... I think all cucks do

well post another folder of them today... not sure how much will post today... seems like I can't stay away from a Dr.'s knife here lately... 3 times in 2 months on a heart murmer and haven't got it yet.... and yesterday Dr. broke my nose trying to fix a sinus condition... not feeling real spiffy this morning... to young to be falling apart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back