• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About ( May-2016)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
b1.jpgb2.jpgb3.jpgb4.jpg

I have nothing against black men, but is it really so that white men do not want to be sexy and fuck nice women, even behind the husbands.? Or is it so that white women want so much more blacks, or are those black men so much more willing to be here on these pages.? What is it ? I think 97% are bbc ? Why.? Tired to see only bbc, bbc, bbc.....?

Terrific MILFs today. Lots and lots of wedding rings on those naked sluts. I wonder how many know their husbands have shared their naked body pics with others and that they are now and forever nude internet stars? Thank you for showing me all those married tits and pussies.

Geglu... well...????? maybe all of the above... as for the IR... this site is mostly IR... I'm sure there are some "non-ir" sites around just don't know of any right off hand... I started IR because it was a lot more evident that the man she was playing with was probably not her husband... easier to see who the cuck is... although anymore that doesn't quite hold true... a lot of IR marriages now... but I still do the IR because.....???

LikesMMF... she/they have to know when she poses for those pics... they are going somewhere... advertisement?

thank you subchard

some amt today

Users who are viewing this thread