• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About ( May-2016)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
236.jpg237.jpg238.jpg239.jpg240.jpg

With respect to your posting of women I know, it has actually only happened three times (other than my wife, that is, who you have also posted three times). The first two were the same picture of the same woman, but posted a couple of years apart. She was a long time former co-worker that I still see from time to time. Yesterday was a different woman. The wife of friend of mine. A very good friend. He has shared her pictures with me and even some very, very hot videos of her alone and them together. Without giving TMI, let's just say that he likes to watch me physically express my appreciation for her beauty. I sent him an email yesterday telling him that his wife is now an internet star. Have not heard back yet. Thank you for posting.

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky

Users who are viewing this thread