• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About... (More than a Handfull-2)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
61.jpg62.jpg63.jpg64.jpg65.jpg

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM
fuck here we go again... started getting slow 2 posts ago... then just wouldn't post... hell I started earlier this morning to try and avoid this

shit had trouble even posting that comment... I will try a couple more sets and if this keeps up..

Love the sheer awe, joy and shock on their faces when they first see a big one. Thank you.

buds13.. thank you

LikesMMF... I agree

thank you subchard

wasn't going to do this... someone this morning pissed me off and was just going to skip the rest today..... when traffic heavy posting is slow... but in the morning... either have someone on here shopping for pics.. or someone just hanging on the thread and watching as I post... when they do that.. this thing just will not post... very slow.. every post takes forever and asks if I want to leave this page... after taking several minutes just to post comments let alone pics... just not worth it

it shows traffic on here now but posts just fine.... whomever the morning asshole is... is costing... I should be gathering pics right now instead of posting!

Users who are viewing this thread