• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About (naughty in public)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
f136.jpgf137.jpgf138.jpgf139.jpgf140.jpg

Love the dogging pics. Have never done it, but have had a lot of fantasies about it. Fantasies where I am one of the guys and fantasies where my wife is the girl. Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks subhub..Never done it either Likes MMF the closest we came is when i was driving and my wife and her lover were making out in the back seat! Almost crashed the car because i wasn't paying attention to the road!

I've been on the road, but I still like what you post.

LikesMMF....well guess you had better jump in there and give it a try??????

subchard...you too?... but what can I say... we joked about it a lot and we even got so far as giving it a try at a local park famous for that.... but when the time came... she chickened out and just couldn't do it... I kind of knew it was going to be that waywhen the hands started feeling her eyes got big and looked to me... so we scooted!

tcfranklin... still on the road? must be having a good time

Users who are viewing this thread