• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About Nov 2018

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
251.jpg 252.jpg 253.jpg 254.jpg 255.jpg 256.jpg 257.jpg 258.jpg 259.jpg 260.jpg

Thank you for today's pictures, especially the nylons and cunnilingus ones.

thanks subhub and as in the past, I love it when I see pictures of my wife enjoying a big, black cock and I have no idea who he is, but I'm sure that she was on one of her weekend getaways with the black man that lived with us and at her request arranged for her to be tag-teamed for the weekend. GTR

thank you LikesMMF...get lucky sometimes
thanks subchard
thank you gatorrdw…..she must have a lot of pics out or else I keep doing way to many repeats for me to get so many....my wife would go nuts if she thought I had posted a lot of pics of her...but some women don't mind and apparently your wife doesn't mind....or else easily talked into things by a lover....I know I found a couple of her once I know I didn't take...and was a lot more than just curious...not that I didn't like it...but....she looks at my posts on occasion she says just curious about the pics...I think she is checking to make sure I don't post her.....although I have slid one or two in on occasion....we have 2 sons in college now...and she worries that at some point in time they might get curious and get on some site and...….

Last edited:
2 (1).jpg 2 (2).jpg 2 (3).jpg 2 (4).jpg 2 (5).jpg 2 (6).jpg 2 (7).jpg 2 (8).jpg 2 (9).jpg

Reactions: Archie457 and milfchaser

Users who are viewing this thread