• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About ...Oct-2015

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
601-amt.jpg602.jpg603.jpg604.jpg605.jpg

Interesting. Only a little over 25% of the real posing live women in today's post were married. The single sluts are posing more now, I guess. Anyway, I enjoyed them all. I especially liked the slut looking at a nude guy on her cell phone with her delicious boobs out (153/2). Thanks.

tcfranklin... thanks

subchard... thank you

LikesMMF.... that folder was supposed to be just Amt pics... so may not have been to many rings... first 4 folders are cuck...milf... amt.."glamor pics"... and then on into... whatever... I think folder #12 is another MILF and #13 is another Amt.... then you have "boob" folders.. galmor folders... stocking/beach/bath and selfies all thrown in... oh and one "flasher"... anyway that was a Amt folder... try to break the 2 folders up by my guess of... age 30?... under 30 I put in Amt and over 30 I put in MILF... and I'm not good at guessing the age to good

all of sudden in the past few weeks this thing won't post some "png" pics... have to take time to convert to jpg.... pain in the ass!

Users who are viewing this thread