• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About (oct-2016)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
b1.jpg b2.jpg b3.jpg b4.jpg

Reactions: laury and BuffaloBob
I do try to mix up the pics some but for the past couple years I have posted the same folder everytime
first Monday of the month is cuck
Tuesday..........MILF &group sex
Wednesday......Amt (under 30?)
thursady..........glamor
Friday............. dressed/undressed

second Monday of the month..beach
Tuesday....................centerfold
Wednesday.............self
Thursday..................boobs
Friday................stockings

third monday.....milf
Tuesday........amt
Wednesday....glamor
Thursday....... busty
Friday.............bathroom

last week of the month Monday....public flasher
Tuesday..............................vintage
Wednesday.....................beach
Thursday.....................self
Friday..................... boobs

if month is longer post a party folder
I have tried to post bride pics... but most of those sites are full of virus's and have very little new pics so quit those... tried posting gals with "toys' but same thing.. not much new

I used to post 100 pics of each but cut that down due to amount of time to post so now I post 80 pics of whatever is in the folder... at least 80 hardcore.. more if time on good site has good ones.... and 30 eating pics.... hate the eating pics and have thought several time of quitting those.... have about 25 sites saved for those... but most of the pics are just... shit... only have 3 sites that have would I would call good eating pics that look real or are real!.... anyway do try to mix it up... don't really care for the selfies either but need 20 folders for the month. add to that all the other folders I have for the weekend and etc... have a shitpot full!

awesome effort subhub, much appreciated, thanks

36.jpg 37.jpg 38.jpg 39.jpg 40.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 0
Reactions: laury

Users who are viewing this thread