• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About Oct-2018

231.jpg 232.jpg 233.jpg 234.jpg 235.jpg 236.jpg 237.jpg 238.jpg 239.jpg 240.jpg

thanks subhub, nice set today. Have to be honest, I started following your posts on that other site all those years ago 'cause you had posted one of my wife (which really turned me on) so I tend to focus on the threads where they might pop up. Also now that I'm in my 60s I just don't have the same desire(urge) to look as I once had. Gettin old man!

thank you LikesMMf...your fav's today...not sure if your gal is in here or not

thanks subchard…..yes know what you mean...getting there myself...and losing interest..need the encouragement I guess....because could quit real easy..although have thousands of pics saved....and no idea what I would do with them if I quit!...years ago I started posting on the Yahoo groups...when they started getting funny...I tried to give the pics away several wanted them but just wasn't working trying to send so many...ended up deleting them....this time have them all in 2 storage containers....even more than last time...have no real idea what all I have and how many...guessing 3 or 4 thousand hardcore..not counting the "other".......winter time and to cold to go outside would gather over 500 pics a day...…...anyway wouldn't take much for me to hang it up either

what's kind of funny...when tumbler pretty much quit.....thought I could go 2 maybe 3 months posting without gathering any pics....and would run out.....but I still manage to find just enough to keep posting and have yet to go into the storage containers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back