• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About (sept-2015)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
Do you notice that very few of the girls in the mirror selfie pics have wedding rings (and, yes, I know the image is reversed) while very few of the girls in the ir sex pics don't have wedding rings? Thanks for posting.

enginehouse... I must have got lucky that day finding them... all the pics in this thread were gathered over a month ago... so have no idea where I did get them.... when I get done posting a folder I already have the pics to reload it at the bottom

tcfranklin... thank you

LikesMMF... I guess I never paid any attention to the ring in the selfies... I always wondered what or who they had in mind when they took them... I really like the ones taken in public restrooms.... probably ran in there took the pic and brought it back out to show....???

subchard.... thank you

1-1b.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread