• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Let me know what you think of my young wife...she needs to open up!

FuckMyFaithfulWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
My wife is a sexy, young and very faithful girl, she gets mad if I even bring up anything kinky...would love to "open her up" to new experiences especially with BBC.

Not sure if she will ever come around but here are some pics of her, maybe if she sees what you guys think and would want to do with her she might start to get interested.

She definitely loosens up a bit when she drinks and she loves to wear nice clothes to the club...any ideas?

3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Nice mate, going out with a see through dress and white panties like a slut. I'd love to use her as my fuck toy and send her home to you with cum dribbling out of her.

From what I can see, she is sexy as fuck

Judging from the way she dresses in public I get the sense that her becoming "mad" when you bring up something kinky is a reflection of her inner, sexual conflicts. She may want to be a slut but is conflicted by how society will view her if she does. She may need an Alpha husband to eventually "force" his faithful, obedient wife into pleasing other men, or a wimp husband who will "force" her to seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere. Regardless, it definitely looks like you have a slut on your hands, whether she's currently faithful or not. Alcohol combined with some gentle persuasion is a common remedy for faithful wives. After a few episodes cheating can become self generating, so with your encouragement and support you may be able to drop the alcohol and enjoy the experience more fully. Keep us posted.

Judging from the way she dresses in public I get the sense that her becoming "mad" when you bring up something kinky is a reflection of her inner, sexual conflicts. She may want to be a slut but is conflicted by how society will view her if she does. She may need an Alpha husband to eventually "force" his faithful, obedient wife into pleasing other men, or a wimp husband who will "force" her to seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere. Regardless, it definitely looks like you have a slut on your hands, whether she's currently faithful or not. Alcohol combined with some gentle persuasion is a common remedy for faithful wives. After a few episodes cheating can become self generating, so with your encouragement and support you may be able to drop the alcohol and enjoy the experience more fully. Keep us posted.

Thank you for the very thorough reply. I think you are right, I am definitely conflicted as far as the role I wish to play. I tend to be more submissive when it comes to her but she is definitely submissive herself. I know I can be the alpha as well and take advantage of her submissive nature and get her going, probably a lot faster but I think I may enjoy being the submissive with her and having someone else take control but that may take a lot longer to have happen.
I guess I need to evaluate what she would get the most pleasure from and what I would enjoy the most as well and pick a path to get started down.

She's got a nice butt. And I love those see-through clothes she wears. I'd reach underneath her dress and have some fun with her until she gets nice and wet.

If you want to get there, you can't just jump there. You need to start off slowly. For example, maybe talk her into putting on a show on webcam. The two of you put on masks or cover your face and just put on a show for others to see. Start there and work your way to where you want her to go.

very nice pussy your sexy young wife got there would look better with my big fat old black cock in it and then my thick potent cum running out of her married pussy after i had fucked her.

Thank you for the very thorough reply. I think you are right, I am definitely conflicted as far as the role I wish to play. I tend to be more submissive when it comes to her but she is definitely submissive herself. I know I can be the alpha as well and take advantage of her submissive nature and get her going, probably a lot faster but I think I may enjoy being the submissive with her and having someone else take control but that may take a lot longer to have happen.
I guess I need to evaluate what she would get the most pleasure from and what I would enjoy the most as well and pick a path to get started down.

To get started then you may have to pay your dues by initially taking the lead, you are the man after all. ;-) if you haven't already you may want to at least make obvious the "dominant", leaking hardness of your cock whenever you woo her with thoughts and mental images of even more dominant men taking her. This might be enough to "force" her into gradually and safely submitting to her own husband's desire, which is ultimately for her to submit more fully to others. It might help considerably to actually make her submit to pleasuring your cock (i.e. suck, fuck or stroke) when you woo her with these thoughts to get the full strength of the message across. Use what little dominance your cock has to lead her to where you both want to be.

To get started then you may have to pay your dues by initially taking the lead, you are the man after all. ;-) if you haven't already you may want to at least make obvious the "dominant", leaking hardness of your cock whenever you woo her with thoughts and mental images of even more dominant men taking her. This might be enough to "force" her into gradually and safely submitting to her own husband's desire, which is ultimately for her to submit more fully to others. It might help considerably to actually make her submit to pleasuring your cock (i.e. suck, fuck or stroke) when you woo her with these thoughts to get the full strength of the message across. Use what little dominance your cock has to lead her to where you both want to be.

So I took the first step, I told her that I was going to be in charge from now on in the bedroom and that whatever I say goes...she was VERY quick to accept these new terms and asked me what I will make her do...I think we have a solid beginning, now I just have to follow her cues and bring her inner slut out...she also said that she doesn't know why she has so many inhibitions with me, we have been married for over 5 years, yet she does...BUT she also said that alcohol really takes all of those inhibitions away...all of them. GAME ON!

Nice! Good luck and please keep us posted. There is nothing quite so hot a being witness to the birth of a new, slut wife and her cuckold.

A good idea would be while fucking tell her to imagine someone else or use a vibrator and have her suck your dick while its in her pussy and say do you like fucking two dicks?

What part of the country do you two live? Not asking exactly where, but I'm. A uncunt black 11 1/2. Male that would surely love to be her first

You should make an "accidental" meeting with this guy. Check her reaction to another guy flirting with her. You never know, she could end up with 11 1/2 inches buried in her and your life will change forever

Whats the rush. Let her take her time. Step by step. Let her take/get into picture's, then someone may offer a chance for video. And or poseing with a dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back