• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Let me know what you think of my young wife...she needs to open up!

• Thread starterFuckMyFaithfulWife
  • Start date
You are a lucky guy, your wife is hot!

Yes, take your time and enjoy the ride. Keep us posted. Thank you for sharing.

I am sure she is one good fuck one to one first.

FuckMyFaithfulWife said:
Here is her naked ass...hope you guys like it, first time showing her off!
Comments please!

IMG_1081.jpg
She most definitely has one great ass

FuckMyFaithfulWife said:
My wife is a sexy, young and very faithful girl, she gets mad if I even bring up anything kinky...would love to "open her up" to new experiences especially with BBC.

Not sure if she will ever come around but here are some pics of her, maybe if she sees what you guys think and would want to do with her she might start to get interested.

She definitely loosens up a bit when she drinks and she loves to wear nice clothes to the club...any ideas?

3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

FuckMyFaithfulWife said:
My wife is a sexy, young and very faithful girl, she gets mad if I even bring up anything kinky...would love to "open her up" to new experiences especially with BBC.

Not sure if she will ever come around but here are some pics of her, maybe if she sees what you guys think and would want to do with her she might start to get interested.

She definitely loosens up a bit when she drinks and she loves to wear nice clothes to the club...any ideas?

3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg
She is perfect for bbc...get her blacked asap,she"ll thank you for it afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread