• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lisa from Germany / Question

• Thread starterLisaNightfly
  • Start date
konabreeze said:
You are a beautiful woman. Dump him and find a man who really loves you. Do not wait Do it soon, Your blossom is perishable. You will not be young and beautiful forever.
Why would you think he doesn't love her?

Because he treats her like a piece of shit,

Reactions: toolman
konabreeze said:
Because he treats her like a piece of shit,
Different people different fetishes and kinks,in my opinion it doesn't have nothing to do with love, it's only to make fantasies come true

Reactions: Laceyfemme
LisaNightfly said:
Hi community, I am Lisa, 22 years old, skinny, not bad looking I guess, and generally interested in exploring sexuality more.

But the main reason I joined here is the following: I am in a relationship with a 30 year old guy. We’ve been together for two years now, and he started to mention recently - and since then he mentioned it again and again with more emphasis - that he would find it incredibly hot if I did him the favour to give BJs to other men when he is watching. In his fantasy he could offer a BJ by me to other men upon his choice… could be when his friends are over for watching a football match, or spontaneously if he feels like it with a stranger. He also mentioned that he would want me to always swallow them. One of the main things would turn him on is if I had no voice in this, but only he would be selecting the men.

I have to say I was really confused when he started mentioning this, and since he mentioned it again and again and expressed that he really wants me to do that for him, I started thinking about it.

Wanted to ask some more experienced people here for their opinion please.

(If this thread doesn’t belong here but to a different section, then please feel free to move it.)
hello dear, u need to find a more caring bf, one that wants sexual things for you 2b what excites and thrills you, ,one thats wants a reall cocksman that brings out the true hotblooded lover you are. and that wants you to chose,, Tell ur bf it seems like he may be wanting to suck dicks and to go for it solo, that you will pick who gets to pleasure you.. Good Luck with ur ventures as you find a new bf thats Just what you Need..

LisaNightfly said:
I guess there are more men here than women: From a man’s viewpoint: Why would he want me to swallow everyone I suck, even strangers?
tell him to suck n swollow a few to show you he loves it and then leave his sry ass..

• Haha
Reactions: happytwobeecucked
LisaNightfly said:
I guess there are more men here than women: From a man’s viewpoint: Why would he want me to swallow everyone I suck, even strangers?
Hi, it’s because it shows you want to do it in his eyes. If you spit it out afterwards you are disgusted by the act, by swallowing you are fully embracing what he is asking you to do and enjoying it.
i suppose best way of thinking from a man’s point of view, you don’t spit out nice food, by swallowing you are hungry for it.
It’s a real turn on for men when women swallow. It’s also part of the dominance that he’s trying to assert. You will submit and do everything he tells you, this is just one of his starting rules.

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked

Users who are viewing this thread