• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lisa from Germany / Question

• Thread starterLisaNightfly
  • Start date
Hi LisaNightfly, where are you located? I will be visiting Berlin soon, can we meet and talk?

LisaNightfly said:
I have to say I was really confused when he started mentioning this, and since he mentioned it again and again and expressed that he really wants me to do that for him, I started thinking about it. Wanted to ask some more experienced people here for their opinion please.

Hi Ms. LisaNightly,

The main thought that strikes me is, I don't see any opinion from you as to whether you would or would not like to do that for your man.

LisaNightfly said:
Maybe a stupid question, but how will his friends see me then? Won’t they lose respect? I mean if they get used to coming over to our place and probably always getting offered a BJ?
Maybe the two of you could start out at a bookstore with gloryholes or arrange a meeting with someone in a nearby town if this is what is holding you back.

But speaking from my own experience, I have honestly never felt any real disrespect from men because I give them blowjobs. They know and understand that I do it because I like it, and they aren't going to ruin a good thing by treating me badly. You should be prepared to be asked to suck cock fairly frequently and casually, but I think they will respect it if/when you decline.

Reactions: LisaNightfly
Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. LisaNightly,

The main thought that strikes me is, I don't see any opinion from you as to whether you would or would not like to do that for your man.

You might also consider turning the tables on your man, Ms. Lisanightly. Tell him it would turn you on if he were to become your cuntsucker, and it would especially turn you on if he were to go down on you and suck and lick your cunt to orgasm in front of one of his friends. Let him know that this is what you expect of him, and you especially expect him to suck your cunt to at least one orgasm before he penetrates you with his cock. In other words, switch it from his expectation of you to your expectation of him. Then, see where that leads.

• Love
Reactions: Laceyfemme, LisaNightfly and happytwobeecucked
happytwobeecucked said:
I think that this needs to come from you: only you know if you are comfortable with swallowing cum. Maybe you already do that for him? If that is not a bother to you, then perhaps you might feel ok with doing that for his friends? However, I fully take your point about being thought of as being the mouth ‘on tap’ to be used whenever the friends just turn up. If you enjoy doing BJs then fine. It is not fine if you are uncomfortable with it at best, or disgusted with it at the very worst. Your consideration is definitely not a stupid question around this. Remember, what we said previously about owning your pussy equally applies to your mouth. I don’t think that I would want my partner to offer my mouth to all of her friends’ pussies when they came round. The oral sex arrangement must be of benefit to both the giver and the receiver. This is why I said that you should really take some time to think before agreeing to anything, or not!

I think that your partner may somehow enjoy the control element of getting you to swallow for these guys to start with, which shows him in a good light with his friends - that may then extend to him telling you to offer your pussy to them, again just to show what a generous friend he is. Please do take care and especially some time to think what it is that you want from this, if anything. That is very important.
Thank you again, very considerate answer!!

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked
Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. LisaNightly,

Yea because I want to get your opinions here 😅

Laceyfemme said:
Maybe the two of you could start out at a bookstore with gloryholes or arrange a meeting with someone in a nearby town if this is what is holding you back.

But speaking from my own experience, I have honestly never felt any real disrespect from men because I give them blowjobs. They know and understand that I do it because I like it, and they aren't going to ruin a good thing by treating me badly. You should be prepared to be asked to suck cock fairly frequently and casually, but I think they will respect it if/when you decline.
I think a sucking a stranger would probably be a better start, you’re right!

Since you seem very experienced: How many men did you please max orally in a day?

• Love
Some people seem to prefer asking questions or answering via private messages, which is okay, although some of the answers would be interesting to the others here as well for consideration. In short the questions I were asked and my answers:

1. How many men does he want you to suck?
My answer: He wants to have the choice, he said it should be entirely up to him if it is nobody, one, five or ten.

2. Do you like swallowing cum?
My answer: I don’t really enjoy the taste or the texture if this is what you mean. But I do enjoy it as an act of tasting my boyfriend and being submissive.

3. Did he mention if he wants you to suck off his friends only once or regularly? And how many friends are we talking about?
My answer: Regularly whenever he and they feel like it, is what he has in mind. Hm, I guess around 10 closer friends.

• Love
Reactions: ghoku20 and happytwobeecucked
LisaNightfly said:
Since you seem very experienced: How many men did you please max orally in a day?
I remember at least 8 at least a couple of times, but 2 to 4 was much more typical.

Reactions: happytwobeecucked and LisaNightfly
LisaNightfly said:
Hi community, I am Lisa, 22 years old, skinny, not bad looking I guess, and generally interested in exploring sexuality more.

But the main reason I joined here is the following: I am in a relationship with a 30 year old guy. We’ve been together for two years now, and he started to mention recently - and since then he mentioned it again and again with more emphasis - that he would find it incredibly hot if I did him the favour to give BJs to other men when he is watching. In his fantasy he could offer a BJ by me to other men upon his choice… could be when his friends are over for watching a football match, or spontaneously if he feels like it with a stranger. He also mentioned that he would want me to always swallow them. One of the main things would turn him on is if I had no voice in this, but only he would be selecting the men.

I have to say I was really confused when he started mentioning this, and since he mentioned it again and again and expressed that he really wants me to do that for him, I started thinking about it.

Wanted to ask some more experienced people here for their opinion please.

(If this thread doesn’t belong here but to a different section, then please feel free to move it.)
Would you consider fucking a bbc

LisaNightfly said:
I am a bit insecure if this wouldn’t make his friends look down on me or talk about me behind my back. What do you think?

Regarding cuckolding: Is that really what it is? I always thought cuckolding would be me being the dominant part, having sex with others. It seems he wants to dominante though, being able to tell me anytime and any place that I have to suck a man of his choice off…

Regarding swallowing: Not sure either. I mean somehow swallowing is an intimate thing, as the man‘s sperm stays inside me (being digested)… I don’t have a problem with the taste, but would you think it’s too intimate to swallow from his friends or strangers?
If you don't want to swallow tell him you'll spit it in his mouth and he can swallow it.

sfordington said:
If you don't want to swallow tell him you'll spit it in his mouth and he can swallow it.
this is also a good solution, but you have to say it politely and carefully

LisaNightfly said:
W

I’ve known him for 4 years, been together for about 2 years now.
Well hun, what do you want? Thats the question. Do you want to do this? if so, go for it. If not, explain you dont want to do it.

Here's the question. What would you get from this? If you get sexual satisfaction from it goody. Don't do anything just to please some guy

• Love
Reactions: Bibob and happytwobeecucked
I sense some reluctance one your part but not a strong reluctance. Swallowing, hmmm, wonder why is he so obsessed with it. My 1st wife swallowed once in 24 years, my 2nd wife swallowed our the first date, I've swallowed every guy I've blown. For me it's not a big deal, just a part of oral sex and I think it's 'disrespectful' to spit. Yes, every guy is different, some cum is more enjoyable than others and I should I know I've sucked a lot of cock.

Compromise, agree to swallow occasionally , assuming you're going to step up and be the anytime, anywhere, anyone cocksucker he wants. Obviously you are considering his request.

Reactions: LisaNightfly and happytwobeecucked
sparkyfairy said:
this is also a good solution, but you have to say it politely and carefully
He wouldn’t be into that…

Ok, today I’ll “negotiate” the deal with him now based on the inputs I received here! Thanks again!!

And since many of you sent a message to post a “hot” pic, here something more revealing as a thank you gift 😅

39834967-519F-4041-B356-C3753DDBFA0E.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: labarababa, Custer Laststand, TOUCHWOOD and 3 others
LisaNightfly said:
Hi community, I am Lisa, 22 years old, skinny, not bad looking I guess, and generally interested in exploring sexuality more.

But the main reason I joined here is the following: I am in a relationship with a 30 year old guy. We’ve been together for two years now, and he started to mention recently - and since then he mentioned it again and again with more emphasis - that he would find it incredibly hot if I did him the favour to give BJs to other men when he is watching. In his fantasy he could offer a BJ by me to other men upon his choice… could be when his friends are over for watching a football match, or spontaneously if he feels like it with a stranger. He also mentioned that he would want me to always swallow them. One of the main things would turn him on is if I had no voice in this, but only he would be selecting the men.

I have to say I was really confused when he started mentioning this, and since he mentioned it again and again and expressed that he really wants me to do that for him, I started thinking about it.

(If this thread doesn’t belong here but to a different section, then please feel free to move it.)
My personal opinion is if you choose to do this, only do it with strangers. Doing it with friends can cause problems later on. The downside of strangers is you have no idea of their sexual or hygenic history. Friends are easier initially, but as I said it often causes complications in the relationship.

BikeMike said:
My personal opinion is if you choose to do this, only do it with strangers. Doing it with friends can cause problems later on. The downside of strangers is you have no idea of their sexual or hygenic history. Friends are easier initially, but as I said it often causes complications in the relationship.
Completely agree. With strangers you can walk away and have fantasies come to life but not affect ”real” life.
also you don’t know if he will find reality as enjoyable as fantasy, so checking it out with a stranger allows you both to see.
if married/partners of friends find out they will destroy you and you could be blamed for ruining relationships,
Be warned, it probably will escalate at some point to having sex with multiple men at the same time as you are submissive and he demands it.
Long way to go until then but if that the thought turns you on go with the flow. If you don’t lie the idea set boundaries now, but he will try and break them…

LisaNightfly said:

It all starts with a big and then you will be giving it all up. Which is totally fine as it can bring you closer together. Is he going to kiss you after the guy cums in your mouth or are you gong to make him clean up ??? As he should in either case

Reactions: Okidoki
You are a beautiful woman. Dump him and find a man who really loves you. Do not wait Do it soon, Your blossom is perishable. You will not be young and beautiful forever.

• Wow
Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple

Users who are viewing this thread