Grn Eyz

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Jul 5, 2015
Oregon
This is the place to ask questions or leave comments about our Live Chat
Older and irrelevant posts will be deleted in order to keep this thread fairly up-to-date.

Last edited:
Need some help troubleshooting. My email service deletes emails after a time of inactivity. I have made a new email, linked it properly to the forum account, but not the chat room, and I can't recover my password (specifically it says no account exists with the new email address). Anything we can do?

BBCOnlyBustyBrunetteBabe said:
Need some help troubleshooting. My email service deletes emails after a time of inactivity. I have made a new email, linked it properly to the forum account, but not the chat room, and I can't recover my password (specifically it says no account exists with the new email address). Anything we can do?
Since you have a forums account you should be able to go directly to chat from the forums by clicking the chat tab on the left side of the page.

Ah! Just had to clear cookies. Thanks Grn!
Grn Eyz said:
Since you have a forums account you should be able to go directly to chat from the forums by clicking the chat tab on the left side of the page.
Ah! Just had to clear cookies. Thanks Grn!

Reactions: Grn Eyz
may u change private msg warning sound with softer :) just offer

Hi. I'm registered to use this site as you can tell. But when I click on the chat link at the side and end up at ..https://www.slutwives.com/chat/... it tells me "please connect to the site to enter chat".
If I use the "login" down at the bottom of the page and enter my login details it tells me "incorrect user name or password".
it was working fine a few days ago.
Have I missed or forgotten to do something?

CarolineUKmum said:
Hi. I'm registered to use this site as you can tell. But when I click on the chat link at the side and end up at ..https://www.slutwives.com/chat/... it tells me "please connect to the site to enter chat".
If I use the "login" down at the bottom of the page and enter my login details it tells me "incorrect user name or password".
it was working fine a few days ago.
Have I missed or forgotten to do something?
Try this ... log out of Slutwives then clear your cache, cookies and history. Log back into SW and click the chat link.
Let me know if that does not work

Grn Eyz said:
Try this ... log out of Slutwives then clear your cache, cookies and history. Log back into SW and click the chat link.
Let me know if that does not work
That seems to be working fine now. Thank you

I just got blocked from chat for apparently using a banned word. My message was pretty simple in response to a public convo with Izzy. I said something along the lines of "I don't have many taboos apart from really bad stuff, but some things are best discussed behind closed doors." Don't mind being locked out for an hour because I've got stuff to do around the house, lol, but it would be nice if there was a guide on the help pages listing banned words so we can be more careful about wording our chats. Just a suggestion. Love the new chat feature, thanks guys.

PissWanker said:
I just got blocked from chat for apparently using a banned word. My message was pretty simple in response to a public convo with Izzy. I said something along the lines of "I don't have many taboos apart from really bad stuff, but some things are best discussed behind closed doors." Don't mind being locked out for an hour because I've got stuff to do around the house, lol, but it would be nice if there was a guide on the help pages listing banned words so we can be more careful about wording our chats. Just a suggestion. Love the new chat feature, thanks guys.
I was there and immediately removed the mute and told the room that you have been freed of your mute. If you decided to leave right away because of it, that's on you. I always check the auto-mutes (if I notice) to see the context in which the 'bad' words were used.

• Love
Reactions: PissWanker
Grn Eyz said:
I was there and immediately removed the mute and told the room that you have been freed of your mute. If you decided to leave right away because of it, that's on you. I always check the auto-mutes (if I notice) to see the context in which the 'bad' words were used.
Thank you Gryn! Much appreciated for your prompt attention. I try to keep my chat fun and flirty at all times. Either way, it inspired me to go and do some much needed housework for an hour. The break did me good but thank you for keeping an eye out, as always. You're the best 😊

Reactions: Grn Eyz
Was banned and given a reason

we cant post gifs in chat anymore? :(
why? just curious?

Hi Admin,
I can no longer access the chatroom. I'm wondering if I've been banned? Can you please check for me, thanks

wnabcuck said:
we cant post gifs in chat anymore? :(
why? just curious?
Some (most) of the add-ons were turned off due to a severe lag in the chat rooms. Some of them will be added back in the coming days.

Reactions: andy_mindi
mydurtywife said:
Hi Admin,
I can no longer access the chatroom. I'm wondering if I've been banned? Can you please check for me, thanks
I see no reason why you cannot access chat, Try this ... log off of here, clear the cache, cookies and history from your browser then log back in here. Click the Chat link on the left side panel of the forums home page. This has worked for many, including myself.

Dear moderator,
I have been banned from chat because accidentely, together with a picture of my wife, a picture of our child was added, I’m well aware this is absolutely not done (and fully agree with this rule), however it really wasn’t on purpose and, once posted, I didn’t manage to delete the post. Is there a solution possible to lift the ban or do I just have to wait a long long time before being able to join chat again?
Thank you for your answer.

BelVen said:
Dear moderator,
I have been banned from chat because accidentely, together with a picture of my wife, a picture of our child was added, I’m well aware this is absolutely not done (and fully agree with this rule), however it really wasn’t on purpose and, once posted, I didn’t manage to delete the post. Is there a solution possible to lift the ban or do I just have to wait a long long time before being able to join chat again?
Thank you for your answer.
I was there and I can see how that could have been an accident. I'm going to reinstate you but please be a lot more careful in the future. If it happens again, I can't help you.

Grn Eyz said:
I was there and I can see how that could have been an accident. I'm going to reinstate you but please be a lot more careful in the future. If it happens again, I can't help you.
Thank you.