Live Chat Thread

• Thread starterGrn Eyz
  • Start date
when logging on to chat i am getting the following message
Warning: session_start(): open(/home/slutwives/tmp/sess_huhr2u3m0ofemu22tsi0rk7rpd, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/slutwives/domains/slutwives.com/public_html/chat/system/config.php on line 2

Warning
: session_start(): Failed to read session data: files (path: /home/slutwives/tmp) in /home/slutwives/domains/slutwives.com/public_html/chat/system/config.php on line 2

Getting this error when i log into chat
Warning: session_start(): open(/home/slutwives/tmp/sess_u6me09vcih1mfof23ghain93dc, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/slutwives/domains/slutwives.com/public_html/chat/system/config.php on line 2

Warning
: session_start(): Failed to read session data: files (path: /home/slutwives/tmp) in /home/slutwives/domains/slutwives.com/public_html/chat/system/config.php on line 2

Reactions: bikinigrl and Big White Cock 8.5 Cam
im getting this same message

Same here. Chat problems seem to continue.

Seem like general configuration issues.

At least for me it's working again

my chat profile has completely reset like a new account. all contacts & stuff is gone. had the profile for years. is there any possible way to restore it ? username: tkie

Reactions: ToddJH
Hey, Grn, hope you're well, my chat profile seems to have been cleared also... My profile pic, bg pic, etc gone... My info, gone.... My friends list emptied.... How did this happen?

• Sad
Reactions: Grn Eyz
Can we please have an admin response if there is any chance of our accounts being restored ?

• Sad
Reactions: Grn Eyz
Dig can confirm or correct this but here is what I think happened .... There was a server issue a couple of weeks ago locking users out of chat and it needed to be reset (or something like that). I believe that doing that cleared quite a few chat accounts, so basically, when you enter chat from the main page (as everyone is supposed to do) it's like you are entering there for the first time with a new chat account. As far as I know, nothing can be restored. I know it sucks to have lost all of that information you had stored and on behalf of Slutwives, I'm really very sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeans and ToddJH
That is indeed really unfortunate.
If nothing else, can we please request, if possible, to have chat join dates set to same as forum accounts or whatever was earliest chat creation date ? As a decent number of communications & trust were built on being long term members of the chat. This part might be doable manually. Hoping for your consideration on this matter. Thank you again.
Grn Eyz said:
Dig can confirm or correct this but here is what I think happened .... There was a server issue a couple of weeks ago locking users out of chat and it needed to be reset (or something like that). I believe that doing that cleared quite a few chat accounts, so basically, when you enter chat from the main page (as everyone is supposed to do) it's like you are entering there for the first time with a new chat account. As far as I know, nothing can be restored. I know it sucks to have lost all of that information you had stored and on behalf of Slutwives, I'm really very sorry.

Can you help me to delete my account from this site, please

I had written to you regarding a problem logging in and you sent the instructions below. I followed the instructions, cleared cache and cookies but the problem is still happening. I log into forums successfully, I can read stories, edit my profile, look at the live chats, etc. But when I click on "chat" it brings me to .. slutwives - best Cuckold Chat, free sex chat room I click on Member login and a red banner pops up telling me I need to login in the forums - and I am already logged in as sissymarina. Please help me.

To:rsheck1220@yahoo.com

Wed, Jan 17 at 11:21 AM

Try this .... Log out of the forums, clear cache and cookies from your browser then log back into the forums. Try to access chat from there. You may be prompted to accept cookies from slutwives. If this does not work, post a message here ... Live Chat Thread
----------------------------------------------------------------
I am logged into the forum but when I click on chat and it brings me here everytime I try to enter as a member it brings up a red banner saying I must be logged in to the forum first - but I am logged in. Am I doing something wrong or is there a tech problem? I joined yesterday and I did chat for hours successfully, as sissymarina, until I logged off to sleep. Then this problem started this morning. Please help me.

Do you have any news or an update for me yet???

Last edited:
sissymarina said:
I had written to you regarding a problem logging in and you sent the instructions below. I followed the instructions, cleared cache and cookies but the problem is still happening. I log into forums successfully, I can read stories, edit my profile, look at the live chats, etc. But when I click on "chat" it brings me to .. slutwives - best Cuckold Chat, free sex chat room I click on Member login and a red banner pops up telling me I need to login in the forums - and I am already logged in as sissymarina. Please help me.

To:rsheck1220@yahoo.com

Wed, Jan 17 at 11:21 AM

Try this .... Log out of the forums, clear cache and cookies from your browser then log back into the forums. Try to access chat from there. You may be prompted to accept cookies from slutwives. If this does not work, post a message here ... Live Chat Thread
----------------------------------------------------------------
I am logged into the forum but when I click on chat and it brings me here everytime I try to enter as a member it brings up a red banner saying I must be logged in to the forum first - but I am logged in. Am I doing something wrong or is there a tech problem? I joined yesterday and I did chat for hours successfully, as sissymarina, until I logged off to sleep. Then this problem started this morning. Please help me.

Do you have any news or an update for me yet???
Can you try the same things except also clear your history? Also try a different browser if you have one available.

Dig420, if you see this, please chime in with any suggestions.

Grn Eyz said:
Can you try the same things except also clear your history? Also try a different browser if you have one available.

Dig420, if you see this, please chime in with any suggestions.
hello i too am facing the same issue as above, like u suggested i used another browser & it worked....but yet again my profile has been completely reset....

this is truly dissapointing, after the last reset i spent weeks to built up the friends list, & yet again back to 0.

I'm banned

newbullhere said:
Not anymore. In the future, never post a pic with a child in it.

I can't edit my mood. It keeps saying and error has occurred. Any suggestions?

cuck2b4femaledomme said:
I can't edit my mood. It keeps saying and error has occurred. Any suggestions?
We are aware that a few but not all users cannot change their mood. There is currently no estimated time this will be fixed. My apologies.

Reactions: cuck2b4femaledomme
It won't let me sign in saying no member of my name??