• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mariella is back

• Thread startermcbruja
  • Start date

mcbruja

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 5, 2008
hola chicos

Gorgeous as ever!

hola Ballspanking

How's gorgeous Mariella doing?
Finally break in her HotWife chops?
Looking fine! :cool:

Nice body, but that face isn't the face of a happy camper. What's up with that? She doesn't look like she wanted her picture taken.

she probably wants her brains fucked out and she is pissed that her hubby cant do it. look how she is dressed, she needs to get nailed.

Let's see some action pix!

Pretty waiter :D

... no one else can detect the photoshopping? How come after all this time no one's seen a proof pic? Lame.

electricsecks said:
... no one else can detect the photoshopping? How come after all this time no one's seen a proof pic? Lame.

Yeah I noticed. If you look at their post history you will see we made a big deal about this before. That's why they left and are making the "back" thread now. Apparently the OP thinks we forgot and are incapable of looking up post history.

TexasCuck said:
Yeah I noticed. If you look at their post history you will see we made a big deal about this before. That's why they left and are making the "back" thread now. Apparently the OP thinks we forgot and are incapable of looking up post history.

I wouldn't even be pissed if he would just come clean, post in the fakes section and talk about how he wants it to happen. Just be honest. He's posted some real pics before of a real hot woman (whether it's his wife or not is to be seen).

electricsecks said:
I wouldn't even be pissed if he would just come clean, post in the fakes section and talk about how he wants it to happen. Just be honest. He's posted some real pics before of a real hot woman (whether it's his wife or not is to be seen).

Yeah exactly, but quite a few of the Mariella pics are fakes. I am not sure if he left the pics up in his old threads, but if you look at them you can see some obvious photoshopping and some who are not even the same woman. I am just perturbed by the people posting here in this section who lie. That's what the fake section is for.

TexasCuck said:
Yeah exactly, but quite a few of the Mariella pics are fakes. I am not sure if he left the pics up in his old threads, but if you look at them you can see some obvious photoshopping and some who are not even the same woman. I am just perturbed by the people posting here in this section who lie. That's what the fake section is for.

Here here!

Let's have this be a new beginning for mcbruja...

Look, we all have common interests, and we all want to be friends here. Just post this woman. Tell us who she is: friend, wife, coworker, sister, etc. Give us some real info. She's your wife and has no interest in this, she's your sister and you're into incest (that's a little weird but it'd be honest at least), she's your coworker and has no idea you're doing this (in which case you're on shaky ground), etc. Let's all crack a virtual beer open and discuss this hot hot lady!

The ball's in your court, mcbruja.

en la playa

quieren ponerme el bronceador?

XLNT McBruja, thank you.
And thank Mariella too.

Please post some text on her recent HW activity, inclinations, or willingness.
I still believe that on any day Mariella determines she DOES want BBC, it will happen within the week: If only she should apply herself a little bit, her enjoyment could be beyond her imagination. :cool:

uds creen?

brains fuck off?
that sounds good to me

my hubby is "short" for real, hes only 4 inches

My only question

mcbruja said:
uds creen?

brains fuck off?
that sounds good to me

my hubby is "short" for real, hes only 4 inches

Donde te puedo encontrar para hacer todo lo que se nos venga a la mente?

I would love to fuck you to exhaustion

Why does he need to present any proof to your court at all?

what kind of proof?

what kind of proof?

what are you talking about?

109279d1245818521-check-mariella-my-wife-untitled-m13.jpg

109280d1245818521-check-mariella-my-wife-untitled-m14.jpg

109281d1245818991-check-mariella-my-wife-untitled-m15.jpg

109282d1245818991-check-mariella-my-wife-untitled-m7.jpg

hi guys

109331d1245872681-check-mariella-my-wife-untitled-1.jpg

109332d1245872681-check-mariella-my-wife-untitled-2.jpg

109333d1245872681-check-mariella-my-wife-untitled-3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread