• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mariella is back

• Thread startermcbruja
  • Start date
mcbruja said:
hi guys

109331d1245872681-check-mariella-my-wife-untitled-1.jpg

109332d1245872681-check-mariella-my-wife-untitled-2.jpg

109333d1245872681-check-mariella-my-wife-untitled-3.jpg

Hello! Can we see some action pix please??

AngleBaby said:
Why does he need to present any proof to your court at all?

He doesn't. It's already been proven the the op is a dishonest fake. No need to prove anything at this point.

Don't take my word for it though. Look at the post history. The old pics were taken down but the threads and posts are all still there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look, this chick is so hot I've beat it to her clothed pics, because that's all we get.

Clearly most women, regardless of what they look like, can get at least some kind of man and some kind of action. So the fact that a supercurvy latina milf has any trouble getting BBC is as hard to believe as the plot to a Michael Bay movie.

I just wish mcbruja respected us enough to be honest.

look what a friend did for me

look what a friend did for me

ya no me quieren?

you don't love any longer?

Hi Ms. McBruja,

mcbruja said:
You don't love any longer?

You look good, sweetheart. I hope you'll post some more photos of yourself and your sexual adventures.

—Custer

This guy rules. It's like he totally ignored the reaching out and the discussion involving him. He probably just skims most of the posts and keeps his eye out for fakes. Besides the fakes he posts himself.

This poor girl would probably brick in her pants if she knew the websites she was on...

Of course we love to see Mariella, but we would love it even more if she took the plunge, and got to enjoy some new big hard cocks! :cool:

Please post more of her! :D

Users who are viewing this thread