• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mKitty's Young Stud Adventures

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
Beautiful

What a wonderful series of stories -- great job in describing the detail, the emotions, and the internal thoughts and objectives.;)

Nice kitty

I was wondering what happened to the kitty. Well from the looks it's getting plowed real good. Great story, poor hubby waiting with a bad case of the blue balls. Maybe he needs to be in chastity when he watches a young stud please his wife in his bed. Damn I hope that young stud knows how good he has it.

Keep it cumming. Great stuff.

hmmmm

That outdoor part was awsome, nothing like a little hot hot sex outside

Why did you remove the stretched pussy pix? they were hot!!

What's up kitty????

Come on you can't leave us hanging in the breeze. Have you worn your young stud out. I hope this isn't the end.

Meow!

This is mKitty. This is nowhere near the end with my young stud. We have been getting together at least 5 times a week. I have been too busy fucking him to share it with everyone. He has been filling up my pussy and making me cum all over his big balls. After my young lover leaves, I like for hubby to work me over because I just can’t get enough these days. Some highlights of my recent adventures include:

* I met him at a bar with a short skirt and no panties. I enjoyed giving him a good view of my pussy with lots of people around. I started to masturbate and tell him how much I liked his big young cock. Then I reached over and unzipped his pants and lightly teased his dick - he was nervous which turned me on even more.

* Later that night around 1:00 a.m. I took him to the park in my neighborhood. There were teenagers hanging out, so we parked and headed off to the woods. We fucked completely naked behind some trees for about an hour. He kept pounding me from behind with my hips flared out as I dribbled cum down his balls. It was awesome! I had dirt in my fingernails the next day.

* On another night, Hubby finally got to watch (officially). He had to sit in the room and watch me get pounded over and over by my young stud. My bed was soaked. He even noticed that I did something different that I never did before. I told him sometimes you do different things when you are being fucked by a huge cock.

* Lots of lunch time excursions that keep me in a great mood at work all day long!

* We made our 1st video. It was an hour long with lots of fun positions. The grand finale was when he finished by shooting his load deep into my asshole. This was also a 1st for us and I am really growing to enjoy that.

I have stated in the past that I really don’t enjoy getting it up the butt, but it is amazing how a little practice and turning into a hot wife has turned-on my sexuality in so many ways. I have tapped into my sexy side and keep discovering new things that give me pleasure every day. I can even make myself squirt on demand now, and do magic on myself with my fingers.

Attachments

• Tenth Time REAR 2.JPG
    Tenth Time REAR 2.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,417
  • AZFUCT 2.JPG
    AZFUCT 2.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,167
Checking-in

mKitty’s been having lots of fun getting her brains fucked out by her 22 yo bf. These are some pics I took after he left one night. She was texting him to tell him that she was still thinking about what she felt when he pumped his cum in her. My favorite is the third one where you can see a wet spot still on the bed. There are usually wet spots all over the house when they’re done. And, of course, a drippy, red, stretched-out pussy that can barely be contained in a thong.

Attachments

• Text1.JPG
    Text1.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 590
  • Text2.JPG
    Text2.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 641
  • Award 2.jpg
    Award 2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 881
  • ButtFloss 2.JPG
    ButtFloss 2.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 642
Awesome pictures and stories guys, you sound like you've got it made!

Nice floss

I like the butt floss, damn that looks inviting. So is that the young stud's wet spot? I'm glad to hear your enjoying anal, now all you need is a DP. Keep it cumming:)

I think I speak for us all

Thank you mkitty you are truely an amazing woman, sexy, confident and never fail to please. Keep the updates summing as I love them. Glad to hear you're having so much fun. XXX

Getting Ready

Please let us know what you think of these pics. mKitty is getting ready for her young stud. It was her idea to have me take these pics and get them posted as she fucks him - and from what I can hear, she is having a very good time :eek:

Attachments

• TubSmile 2.JPG
    TubSmile 2.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 642
  • TubTatoo 2.JPG
    TubTatoo 2.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 513
  • LowBack 2.JPG
    LowBack 2.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 566
  • BubbleButt 2.JPG
    BubbleButt 2.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,275
MKitty is Definitely the Queen Bee!!

These last pics have just made me more jealous than ever, I was into the same type of relationship with my wife for a few years and they were the best of my life.. Nothing hs happened now for well over a year, for lot's of life reasons, but I hope we are back at soon. Enjoy while you can! I am so envious only because I know what i am missing, since I have been there..done that, Keep us posted please you are so incredibly beautiful

Welcome back

You haven't posted for ages but back with a bang! These pics are the best bath time pics i've ever seen. She looks absolutely stunning, i would kiss and lick her from those polished toes to the top of her head, she wouldn't need to bathe if she were mine.
Moomoo231

Meow!!!

Thank you so much loadman & moomoo231 !

These are some pictures that hubby took recently, but not the bubblebath night. The Emperor was exiled to the living room for his asshole-ish behavior that day. :mad: I had one of the biggest orgasms of my life thinking about how I was getting him back! :p

Attachments

• Plow 2.JPG
    Plow 2.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 1,466
  • Vee 2.JPG
    Vee 2.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,591
mKitty said:
Thank you so much loadman & moomoo231 !

These are some pictures that hubby took recently, but not the bubblebath night. The Emperor was exiled to the living room for his asshole-ish behavior that day. :mad: I had one of the biggest orgasms of my life thinking about how I was getting him back! :p

MKitty You are still the hottest thing since BBQ. I just love you adventures, your admirer:p:p Dreaming of one of your PIES okdeacon

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. i wish i could have received your pee. What a waste to have it go on the floor. i suppose clean-up would have been fun though.

Body Slappin'

I really appreciate all your comments. It makes me feel sexy. :)

Here are a few more pics from that session. When these were taken I was getting pounded pretty fast and hard. Later, hubby commented on the slapping sounds caused by my young stud fucking me wildly. I loved the look on hubby's face when I told him that he usually fucks me harder and faster than that when hubby is not around. ;)

Attachments

• DeezNuts 2.JPG
    DeezNuts 2.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,097
  • BedDoggy 2.JPG
    BedDoggy 2.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,059
MKitty You are just so fucking hot.:p:p:p:p Thanks Again okdeacon You are totalyy built for fucking. and it is obivious you know what you are doing. Pant Pant Pant Pant

Users who are viewing this thread