• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mKitty's Young Stud Adventures

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
Yes she is indeed SO HOT we are lucky to have her posting pics

it doesn't get any hotter

please keep sharing your hot adventures with us! the kitty is just so nice. :)

Thanks mKitty. Your pictures and stories rock my world. I have tried for many years to get my wife to embrace her sexuality. I think the guilt is too much for her. What a pity. I wish she could enjoy her sexuality like you do.

Mkitty you are a very HOT women love your pics

this is the most amazing post i ever seen you guys are so lucky

mKitty said:
Please let us know what you think of these pics. mKitty is getting ready for her young stud. It was her idea to have me take these pics and get them posted as she fucks him - and from what I can hear, she is having a very good time :eek:

attachment.php

now that's my idea of a bubble butt

Resized wife

She was showing off her wax job to me when I commented that her young bf is doing a good job of keeping her stretched out. That made the little slut horny and she jerked of right there!

Attachments

• Waxed.JPG
    Waxed.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 537
  • Curtains.JPG
    Curtains.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 406
  • PlayWet.JPG
    PlayWet.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 461
Saving her pussy

The other night she got home from the gym looking so fine I just had to have her. She said that she wanted her pussy to be "special" for her bf...at lunchtime the next day! Finally she comprimised and let me have it as long as I pulled out.

Attachments

• MyWife 2.JPG
    MyWife 2.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 857
  • JizzButt.JPG
    JizzButt.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 637
  • LongShot.JPG
    LongShot.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 607
Nice cumshot!!!

Nice cumshot! She is great!

The guy fucking her must be a great fucker! He looks young and full of desire!!!

what a fuckin ASS

So hot. The working out is, incredibly, making you even hotter.

Thanks for sharing, both of you!

Putting me in my place

mx-5 said:
Nice cumshot!

Thanks! With my average dick, one redeeming quality is multiple, huge, forceful ejaculations.

Of course mKitty knows how to make me feel insignificant. So in addition to not letting me cum in her, she texted me several times after that lunch rendevous to let me know that she was scooping her young bf's cum out of her pussy at work and eating it. And then, as if that wasn't enough, she started dropping hints about her sexual freedom and our lifestyle to a cute female co-worker that I like to flirt with. :(

u need some BBC in your life mkitty

What BBC?

Hot Young Black said:
u need some BBC in your life mkitty

We tend to agree! Only problem is that we have used multiple web and local sources, private messaged, emailed, instant messaged (at length), texted, sent full body and face pics, and even cell phone numbers to AT LEAST half a dozen black guys in as many months. All of which don't follow through on their end. We can only do so much. If white guys follow through, then white guys get the pussy...or ass.

Here is a case where mKitty was in the mood for a big dick in her ass. Her young white bf is dependable so HE got to ravage her butthole and fill it with HIS cum.

That's just the way it goes.

Attachments

• Prep 2.JPG
    Prep 2.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 478
  • PrepClose.JPG
    PrepClose.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 493
  • RearAzfuk 2.JPG
    RearAzfuk 2.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 518
  • FrontAzfuk 2.JPG
    FrontAzfuk 2.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 596
  • AfterHole.JPG
    AfterHole.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 665
Reactions: Skicouple
She is so damn hot.

I'm glad to know that she's getting fucked properly. A body that fine needs to be utilized. Looks like she is down with the hardcore anal and pussy pounding.

I'll bet she can flat out skin back a dick and suck it dry ............quick.

I fall in lust with this fine assed creature every time I see new pics. She's got a body that just gets to ya....makes me wanna growl.:cool:

Wow.

Yea, hot.;)

Tough luck black guys

We tend to agree! Only problem is that we have used multiple web and local sources, private messaged, emailed, instant messaged (at length), texted, sent full body and face pics, and even cell phone numbers to AT LEAST half a dozen black guys in as many months. All of which don't follow through on their end. We can only do so much. If white guys follow through, then white guys get the pussy...or ass.

Damn! You mean there is a chance for a white guy?

mKitty said:
She was showing off her wax job to me when I commented that her young bf is doing a good job of keeping her stretched out. That made the little slut horny and she jerked of right there!

I would hope that you joined her in jerking off to that sight!

mKitty

Hi, MKitty, i have seen many pictures of you, and i really like your body,
but this was the first time i saw a picture of you with red painted nails.
I must say, that i really became a hard-on immediatly, as far as it is possible in my cb3000.
I like those pics very much, please post many more of them.

Please.

cadman70663 said:
Damn! You mean there is a chance for a white guy?
Our experience is the same. Finding a black guy who either for real or not all talk is a real challange.
I won't even ****** my wife to the fact that I'm talking with someone until he and I have met an talked because we've been stood up so many times.

Story Time

Hey Guys! Thanks for all the wonderful comments. It really lights up my face with a big smile to know that someone is jerking off to my pictures!

Let me share the story of that last lunchtime bang with you all….

When my stud 1st got to my house, I told him I was in a dirty, kinky mood. He said great, whatever I wanted!

I led him right to my sofa and undressed him. As soon as I pulled down his pants his dick was ready. I told him I wanted to start off on top and finish in my ass.

I sat on his hard cock and came several times just thinking about what I was about to get. I like to get my pussy all worked up first. ;)

We moved to the floor and got on my back for him to enter my tight asshole that way. Things were not working out good in that position. I sat him back on the sofa and started sucking his cock to get it extra hard. I tried turning around to have my ass fucked reverse cowgirl style. Once again we were having a little trouble.

Then I decided to make things happen…. I started sucking his dirty dick and playing with his balls while I fucked myself in the ass with my blue toy. I was getting off hard to my filthy slut behavior and I told him so (he said “Awesome”). My juices were squirting all over the floor.

After about 5 minutes of this I could tell my kinkiness was wearing off on him because his dick was super hard. I flipped over to my knees and took him in my ass easily this time doggy style. He leaned into me to reach around and start playing with my pussy. It was already dripping wet with my juice. Then he put his fingers in and I came all over his hand, dripping off his wrist. I loved the fact that he wanted mKitty to get off and have fun. This made me feel close and intimate with him. So, like a good hotwife, I told him to just have his way with me.

I put my head down, arched my back and got in with his fast rhythm, letting him pound me hard. Within minutes he was pumping his hot creamy load into my used asshole. I brought him to the bathroom and cleaned his cock and balls with a warm wash cloth. He had a big smile on his face and so did mKitty! :D

Attachments

• DirtyDick 2.JPG
    DirtyDick 2.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 604
  • WhileHead.JPG
    WhileHead.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 520
  • WorkingClit 2.JPG
    WorkingClit 2.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 476

Users who are viewing this thread