• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mKitty's Young Stud Adventures

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date

mKitty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 9, 2007
“Fun at my house on vacation, pt.1”

It is my vacation and I am having a great time! I was supposed to start my two week vacation last Monday. I started making plans for a fun sex-filled holiday. My boss threw in a kink and asked me to start my vacation on Wednesday instead of Monday. I said yes, and then realized that Tuesday was my young boyfriend’s day off. No problem, I told my boss I had a doctor’s appointment at 10:00 a.m.(which means I got paid to fuck!). I had made plans to have him come over to do me in my house for the 1st time. One other issue was that my daughter and husband would be home around noon. I thought an hour and ½ of fucking would be great.

I left work and a few min. after I got home my bf called, he was a little early because he wanted to make sure he could find my house. I said come on in so we can make the most of the time. I locked all the doors and sat down with him on the sofa in the living room. I started kissing him slowly and my favorite thing to do while kissing is to reach down to his Lucky jeans and feel his rock hard large cock trapped in his pants. It instantly makes my pussy get wet. I instantly knew he was glad to be here. I unbuttoned his pants as we were making out. He took off his socks and shoes and got completely undressed. I just looked at him and thought how cute he was sitting naked on my sofa where I usually fuck my husband. I got on my knees and started to lick his cock and then slowly put the whole thing in my mouth. This young man has a nice thick long cock. I was really getting excited now. He kept curling his toes into the carpet, which I thought was cute. I asked him if he was nervous. He said the 1st time- yes, 2nd time- a little but this time- no. I had the fantasy of being a house wife and sneaking my boyfriend over to my house to satisfy my needs that my husband’s small cock can’t take care of.

I took charge and got naked and slowly sat down on top of his cock. Even though my pussy was very wet I had to take his cock in slowly. It has been a while since I had his big cock in me. It is long and thick and I wanted the kitty to take it all in. Next thing I knew I was grinding my hips into his. It didn’t take long and I was soaking wet and thrusting up and down and working that dick all over my pussy. I placed my tits in font of his face and he started nibbling on them. That is all I needed for my orgasm to run wild. Now he really had my juices running down his balls. I turned around and sat on him reverse cowgirl. I love to watch his cock going in and out of my pussy in this position. Now, I was squirting all over, and when I see it trickle down his balls, it made me cum again. :D

Now, the fun part. I hear someone trying to get in the house. I jump up and look out the window. My daughter has her class cancelled so she is home early. I said “Oh shit”. :eek: We pick up our clothes and run down the hallway. She calls on the phone, and then my cell phone. I get dressed super fast and go to the door. I had to tell her I had a stomach ache so I ran home for a min. She asked me whose car is out by the street and I told her I have no idea. My bf is in my room a little shaken but he is still excited. She goes into the bathroom so I sneak him back down the hallway and yell to her I am leaving. I had an idea. I told my bf to follow me. My adrenaline is really going now. I have keys to my company’s storage facility which is about 1 mile from my house. It is an indoor air controlled building. We go past the nice lady at the front and go to our unit. He has a grin on his face as I undress him again. I leave his pants down by his ankles and drop my pants. I lean over a stack of boxes and arch my back so he can fuck me from behind. He was banging my pussy really good. I think of the whole situation and I am feeling really dirty. Next thing I know I am squirting all over the floor of the building. I am dripping in sweat and so his he. We continue to screw for about 10 more minutes. I decide to turn around and suck his cock. I am licking my sweaty juices off his dick.:p I do all my favorite things to a cock and I really want him to blow in my mouth. He tells me he doesn’t think he is going to be able to cum. We are both pretty dehydrated at this point. I suck for a little longer and then give up. It is now almost noon. We both agree this was very crazy but lots of fun. I will have to finish the job at another time. Well at least I came about 6 times…..;)

No pics from this adventure. The first two are ones he sent me before we met. The last two are the aftermath of the previous meeting.

Attachments

• TopView 2.JPG
    TopView 2.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,670
  • Side View 2.JPG
    Side View 2.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 2,120
  • Second1.JPG
    Second1.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 3,007
  • Second3.JPG
    Second3.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 2,986
Can't wait for part two

That's hot... I like this, hot MILF and the young stud. He's probably closer to your daughter's age. Reliving those young years, the excitment of taking a chance maybe getting caught. I guess in some ways it's almost like competing with your daughter.

Well so much for the doctors visit. But you know the plumbing is working fine.

Keep posting I am a die-hard fan. Well for sure the hard part:)

where is the black prince,he is good

love your adventure - mkitty

love you adventures. your so sexy and stories are so hot they give me a hardon a cat couldn't scratch.

Part 2 of 4

Fun at my house, pt.2 – Lets try it again.

I was determined to get this right! I wanted to Fuck my bf in my house. I was extremely careful and made sure that we would have no interruptions this time! I was off the whole day because my vacation had started. All morning I was thinking about his thick cock and how his full ball sack was going to be slapping my pussy and pleasuring me in a way that my husbands cock fails to do. My hubby had to leave at 9:00 for work and I had an appointment to get my Brazilian wax job. I was a little worried that I would be tender for a day of screwing, but now that it has been done a couple of times my pussy was just fine.

As soon as he got to the house I felt like a teenager sneaking my boyfriend in when my parents were not home. I was being a bad girl! I brought him back to me and my hubby’s bedroom and shut the door. I thought we both would be more relaxed in the back of the house. We started off like teenagers in heat. Kissing, rubbing each others bodies, sliding fingers under clothes and grinding my hips on his legs. I got naked and took off his shirt. He lay down next to me and we kept kissing very passionately. He unbuttoned his pants so I could reach down and touch his dick. I was exploring his penis with my fingers, running them up and down his shaft. I was thinking of how I was getting this long thick cock, and my hubby was at work with his little dick tucked in his briefs. I was the hot wife that was about to get satisfied. Right after that thought my bf started to lightly touch my pussy. He was barely touching it which was driving me crazy. I kept saying to my self, “Stick your finger in DEEP”. I think he was enjoying teasing me. I was getting very wet and could hear the sounds of his fingers sloshing in and out.

My hubby left a stool by the bed, which is perfect for me to sit on and suck a cock from the edge of the bed. I pulled it up close and had my bf get in the perfect position. I held his cock in my hand and started to slowly lick it from bottom to top. I explored his balls with my tongue which I could tell were very sensitive. They are very large and taste of them in my mouth was turning me on. He looked down at me and said, “I can really tell that you know what you are doing”, that is just what I needed to hear! I put that dick as far down my throat as possible. After a few minutes of that, we took those 2 pictures below. I could tell he wasn't used to that because he wasn't staying totally "excited".

I got on my back and was ready for him to give me the cock I had been playing with. I pulled him close and he started to work his dick into my pussy. It felt so damn good! I could feel his fat cock spreading my pussy open and rubbing its lips back and forth with every stroke. He got it going in really deep and I could feel it hitting the top of my wide open hole. As he rubbed my tits and fucked me hard, I gushed all over his sack. After several orgasms this way I decided to be on top and engage in my favorite - froggy style. I felt strong this day and knew I could work some magic on his young inexperienced dick. I was working it up and down slowly and deep, then just go down ½ way, rubbing the tip of his dick with my pussy lips. That is when he said “How did I get so lucky”, I thought to my self how did I get so lucky, my hubby is at work being a cuck and I am screwing a 22 year old with a dick the size of a real man!

After switching to reverse cowgirl, I got down and sucked his cock again. I really wanted to suck him off and eat his cum. I wanted to tease my hubby about how big of a load he would give me. I asked him if there was anything special that he would like me to do, and he said it all feels good. He was so easy to please.

I knew our time was running out, so I lay on my stomach and propped a pillow under my hips. I had him slide in from behind. I started to talk dirty to him. I told how nice his dick was, and told him to give me what my husband can’t give me. He responded with “Oh, don’t say that!”. I just laughed and said “I am just having fun”. I need to work on this boy and explain to him that he is the one dominating my pussy right now. My hubby has to just see my stretched out pussy full of his young cum and he needs enjoy being the only man giving me real pleasure. I know he will get there. We just fucked like monkeys for about 15 more minutes, covered in sweat and my bf calls out that he was about to cum inside me. He pumped that creamy sweet juice deep inside my pussy. He grabbed my hips so tight and really packed it in there. I have yet to see his face when he is exploding inside me. That is my goal for next time. I looked at the clock, it was 12:04. Just in time my hubby would be home soon, and I would have fun for another hour teasing him about my young lover’s huge cock. When hubby got home he said he had to circle around the block because my bf’s car was still here.:p

Attachments

• HouseHead 3.JPG
    HouseHead 3.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 2,130
  • DickPic.JPG
    DickPic.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 2,133
where's the ring? and the black prince

So dam hot!!!!!!!!!

This is great, your one hot lady. Before you were trying something new, now you got the fever for big cocks. You've went from a MILF to a big cock craving slut.

Your husband must be walking around with a tiny raging hardon all day at work. You should text him and send him pics at work. Let him know while he's slaving away, his cock hungry wife is being satisfied by a young stud. This will give him a constant case of blue balls.

What's willd is I have a son that's 20. He's about the same age as your stud. Damn I would be jealous.

Thanks for the update, keep them cumming:)

A few words from the Emperor

First of all, if anyone needs to catch-up on this guy, check out the previous posts here: http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3335&page=3

melharrisme said:
where's the ring? and the black prince

The rings are now back on her finger. Like I said before, that had virtually nothing to do with sex.

As for the Black Prince, here's the deal:

This lifestyle can really mess with a husband's head sometimes. That coincided with a bad day and I was kind of an asshole to him and I think that put him off. Who could blame him? Needless to say, mKitty is not too happy with me about that (you may have noticed a little venom towards me in her recent stories). It didn't take long for me to realize how lucky we were for her to get to play with him.

So....Black Prince, if you're listening, why not give her a call and you two can just do "whatever"

you're cool, anymore pics

I get to tell this one

Pt. 3 – Husband Hides and Watches

I got to do something I’ve always wanted to do – hide in my house and watch an unknowing man fuck my wife. At this point we knew he had a range of 1 to 3 hours, with 1.5 hours being his average. This meant we had to make sure the kids were going to be gone and that I had a water bottle, went to the bathroom, etc. Our house has a half-high wall between the dining room and the living room with a love seat backed-up to it, and if I stand behind the door in my daughter’s room I can see clear to my bed. To handle the car situation, my wife would pick him up at a nearby parking lot.

So when they arrived I was hiding in the laundry room with the radio playing at medium volume to help things go smoothly. When they first can in, they talked about the most mundane shit for about 15 minutes. I was thinking “go ahead dude – earn that pussy!”. Eventually the chatter turned to slurping noises. I was waiting for the slurping noises to change to moans on her part, which took another 10 minutes or so (no wonder she likes this guy). As I'm creeping across my kitchen, I hear slurping and moans so I figure they are kissing as she rides him on the loveseat. When I get there I see her laying on the sofa instead and his back was to me as he ate her. She didn’t see me – her face was beet red and her eyes were squinted. I went back and waited for them to change-up. With a little skill (luckily) I was able to time trips back and forth as they changed from one thing to another – all with him seated on the love seat and me watching over his back on the other side of the short wall.

First she sucked his dick. She was unusually wild and vocal about it. Then she rode facing him – her favorite position. The orgasms started coming almost immediately. I was completely mesmerized by the sight of her hips grinding his cock as deep as she could get it and the sound of her soaked pussy getting worked over. She switched to reverse and really put on a show for me, I could hear her cum hitting the floor, before returning to forward. She came 10 or 12 times on the love seat. I was a little surprised that her 3 hugest orgasms were at times that she caught a glimpse of me.

At about an hour into the “visit”, they went to my bedroom. I gave them a chance to get going and carefully got behind my daughter’s door. I’m glad I was fairly comfortable there, because I would spend the next 45 minutes there watching him fuck my wife in my bed. He was on top the whole time, with my wife’s legs in the air – sometimes pointing, sometimes curling those sexy toes of hers (driving me crazy). He would occasionally lick her nipples, making her soak the bed I have to sleep in. One time when she was cumming I heard him ask her if she was in pain, lol. Toward the end he got a little rough with her. He would slam her hard and deep for a while making her yelp and squeal (no complaints from mKitty). She has told me that she likes the strong pumping action she can feel when he cums – and she finally got to see his face while he came in her. Once again they talked for what seemed like an eternity. I did hear him ask her if she showed me the pics from last time, and what did I say. She said “he didn’t say much – I just teased him with them”. He said “awesome” (he says that a lot – she’s even starting to say it now).

When she got back, on a hunch, I acted genuinely jealous by being abrupt and grouchy. Sure enough she falls on her back and starts vigorously touching herself, trash talking me about her stretched-out pussy as she went. I grabbed the camera I had staged in the living room in case they wanted it. Then she squirted about 5 times, literally getting off to my humiliation. I was so proud of her.

Attachments

• Are You Jealous.JPG
    Are You Jealous.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,140
  • Look What My BF Did 2.JPG
    Look What My BF Did 2.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,104
  • Squirt 2.JPG
    Squirt 2.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,702
  • SquirtClose 2.JPG
    SquirtClose 2.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,401
Is that Urine?:confused:

I knew someone would say that

Squirters have three ducts that they cum through. Two in the canal (see how full of clear liquid in the second pic?). The third duct shares the last part of the urethra. It doesn't come out like pee. It comes out in pulses that are like...well - "squirts".

Many years ago, I thought she was peeing on me, except I knew it didn't smell like pee or taste like much of anything. You can look it up, but detailed anatomy on squirters is hard to find. The most credible source on which I base my information is my friend's wife who is a nurse at a gyno/ob clinic. I wish I had a copy of the anatomy pictures she showed me back then.

At any rate, most people know what pee smells/tastes like. Everyone of her lovers over the years, including the Black Prince and this young guy, have eagerly drank it up when she squirted directly in their mouth. In fact, this last time as I watched him eat her, I heard him alternately gulping and gasping for air when she threw her head back in a huge back-arching orgasm. Mmmm, been there!

keep posting your Adventures

would love to hear more of your quest

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not Grey's Anatomy, But...

Here you go. I found this on teamsquirt.com, incidently a pretty good site.

Attachments

• diagram2_06.gif
    diagram2_06.gif
    7.1 KB · Views: 1,070
Damn peeping Toms

That's great, glad to see the Kitty is getting plenty of scratching.

I've heard of squirting, never seen it. That's wild. mKitty is turning into cock slut and turning you into a cuckold. I'm glad it's you and not me, the blue balls would be killing me.

I'd like to see a video clip of her squirting, that's so hot.

Please keep it going, you've got a great thing and keep us updated.

damn, your slut got stretched out good! Were you able to fuck her after her lover left? If so, was she able to feel you/get off?

Absolutely fabulous… your photos are so sexually charged ….
Please post more...

Meow !!!

Part 4 - Camping

I am a natural girl, and really like sneaking away from the rest of the world and putting my raw, animalistic sex drive first. I was in the mood for some outdoor fun with my new 22 year old stud boyfriend. So I came up with a plan to hook-up at the state park north of town. I knew fucking him like an animal under the stars would satisfy my primitive urges. We got the tent in place and I thought a walk down the nature trail would be good place to get started. The sun was starting to set and one of the trails had a closed sign on it so I thought that one would be secluded. We talked about the normal stuff for a little while and I couldn’t take it any more. I grabbed his arm, turned him around and enjoyed making out with his soft lips all over mine. I told him I didn’t want to hike out there just for the scenery. I pulled him close and could feel his young cock on my leg thru his pants. I whispered in his ear that I wanted to finally get to taste his cum tonight. I teased his cock the whole time we were on the trail. As we were walking back to the car I explained to him that my hubby’s dick is smaller than his and that my hubby gets off on having another man satisfy and fill my pussy up more that he can. I let him know he can call me anytime on my cell phone even if he just felling horny- CALL ME! Don’t be shy. I told him I would like it if he e-mailed my husband and teased him about getting my pussy now and stretching it out unlike he could. He said he would do that for me. I also let him know that my bedroom was his now and he could come over anytime during the week. We have a backdoor that opens into our master bathroom. I told him that he could call me and I would send hubby to wait in the living room. He can slip right in bed with me and have my pussy all night long. He was very receptive to those ideas.

It was very dark outside when we got back to camp. We made a fire and drank a few beers. He looked cute sitting by the fire and it got me thinking about sucking his cock. I didn’t want my knees getting to sore so I had brought plenty of padding for the tent. We started with a few kisses and quickly got buck naked. I was nervous about doing a good job sucking his dick because it is longer and thicker than my hubby's. I wanted it to be the best he ever had. I started teasing it a slowly, playing with it using my lips and tongue. I sucked on his balls and caressed them with my fingers. I slid his dick down my throat as far as I could. By the pleasure noises he was making I knew he loved every minute of it. He suggested that we get in the 69 position so he could taste me as well. I started cumming in his mouth almost instantly. I was grinding my hips into his face so his tongue would go in really deep. We pleased each other like this for so long that I came so many times the pillow under his head was soaked. I wanted his thick cock in my soaking wet pussy so I got on top of him and started fucking him really good. I told him how much better his dick filled me up than my hubby’s. I wanted him to know that he really does have a big cock and a nice body. I think it was the first time he took some pleasure in hearing this. He asked me if it would turn me on having my husband watch him fuck me. I said yes, and described to him how my hubby’s cock doesn’t go half as far as his and how his big set of balls thrusting on the outside of my pussy is my favorite. I came all over his balls as I was describing this to him. I was having fun telling him how he was dominating my pussy and MY husband.

We fucked and sucked in several positions for a total of 3 hours. One of my favorite positions was on my back where I could see out of the tent and see the stars. I was thinking of how lucky I was to be here right now. I had promised my hubby I would call at 10 to let him know I was safe, it was now 11. When I got back we fucked wildly and kissed passionately for 30 minutes. I reminded him how I wanted to finish by eating his cum with his cock deep in my throat. I could tell he was getting close to shooting his sweet load. He told me he was going to cum real soon, so I pumped him with my pussy a few more times, sat up and put his thick, sticky, wet dick in my mouth. He grabbed my head and let his balls pump his seed deep down my throat! He let out a little yell as he let it all go. I swallowed every drop of it. Then I cleaned off his dick with my mouth as he stroked my hair. I didn’t waste any off his young cream. :p It was quite tasty.

After that we just lay there naked holding each other looking at the stars. We were both so content from our wilderness adventure. After laying there next to each other we packed up our stuff and I went on home to my hubby, with cum breath and slightly red knees.

Pictures to Part 4

She has definitely been getting stretched-out. When she got home from camping, I was anxious to see how stretched she was from so many hours of fucking. The first two pics are from that night (Friday).

On Saturday afternoon I knew she had no sexual activity of any kind that day. I wanted to see what her pussy looked like these days in its normal state without her spreading with her hands or anything. I got her to just drop her pants and lay back on the bed for the last two pics. I had to try different camera settings because my hands kept shaking.

Attachments

• PostCamp1 2.JPG
    PostCamp1 2.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 889
  • PostCamp2 2.JPG
    PostCamp2 2.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,111
  • GoodOpen123.JPG
    GoodOpen123.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,028
  • hole1 2.JPG
    hole1 2.JPG