Mom and son cuck dad

• Thread starterirfreak700
  • Start date
It's Oedipus if I'm not mistaken.

linktri said:
It's Oedipus if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, it was Oedipus.

But the big difference is that he didn't know that Iokaste, the woman he married, was his own Mother. So i don't know whether this guy counts?

One more personal experience I will add to this tread! When I was married to my second wife, my two sons from my first marriage lived with us. She was very casual in her dress and there were several times when the boys saw her either partially or totally *******. I even heard them discussing her body in graphic terms.

When she and I divorced, and the boys were now grown, they asked me if I thought anyone else was fucking her. Then they asked how I would feel if THEY fucked her! I told them to "Go For It!" and I was sincere. I thought it would be perfectly normal for them to fuck their former step-mother.

I don't know if it ever actually happened, but I wish like hell that it did! I believe that for a boy to experience a pussy that had been the old man's would be great!

hmmm wonder if this is what is in store for my daughter.

nice.....wow

How true

[
HTML:
QUOTE=maresi simone;99696]Just like me ... and there where pictures of Them having intercourse as well. After this i really wanted to be with Her but of cause i didn't dare to tell Her. And besides i knew that my peenie is much to tiny so i knew that He is Her Bull and i was meant to be a "cucky" for the rest of my live. So i chose another way out of the oedipal triangle and became the true little sissy i am now.

And i'd bet that unconsciously conditions like mine are one of the main reasons why a "man" wants to become a cuckold.[/QUOTE]

It is silly how reality is hidden from others. It happens, all know it happens, but wish to pretend it never does. Dad's fuck other women, Mom's fuck other men and children know. Mom's are hot or not, Dad's are alpha or not. If Momma not happy not one is happy.

Attachments

• 421_1000.jpg
    421_1000.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 535
  • MrsCorrineBecker.jpg
    MrsCorrineBecker.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 544
  • mywf4u56.jpg
    mywf4u56.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 563
  • DidUCome2DoMe.jpg
    DidUCome2DoMe.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 557
  • Mother of year 1st Runner Up.jpg
    Mother of year 1st Runner Up.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 629
HTML:
[quote="maresi simone, post: 99696"]Just like me ... and there where pictures of Them having intercourse as well. After this i really wanted to be with Her but of cause i didn't dare to tell Her. And besides i knew that my peenie is much to tiny so i knew that He is Her Bull and i was meant to be a "cucky" for the rest of my live. So i chose another way out of the oedipal triangle and became the true little sissy i am now.

And i'd bet that unconsciously conditions like mine are one of the main reasons why a "man" wants to become a cuckold.[/QUOTE]

You have to be right Maresi: When a son has a dominate mother to her husband it does seem inevidiable that the son become Cuck if he marries, and will be a sissy

Interesting thread!

Cuckolding vs Incest!

Just to add my own 2 cents to the comments here...I experienced first hand watching my parents have sex many times, always in secret. I also know that my parents were into the lifestyle as I also spied on my mother with other guys several times. I never had any inclination to wanting to fuck my mother but for some reason I loved watching her get fucked either by my father or another guy.

As a father I go out of my way to make sure my 2 daughters are kept in the dark about what me and thier mother do and I actually go out of my way to protect them from all things sexual. I have never looked at my daughters in any sexual manner. I also thank god that I have 2 girls and not a boy and a girl because I would be so paranoid whenever I saw them together.

Not trying to be hippocrital about incest, I did have a strong inclination toward my older sister. My sister and I were very close. We emailed and called eachother alot and even hungout alot together as teens. I used to love hanging out with her and I remember jerking off alot thinking about her.
I don't think my sister ever saw my parents as all of the events I saw happened within a 2 year time frame after my sister went away to college. I have never mentioned it to her either, truth be told I would be a little embarrassed to tell her I jerked off watching mom and dad.

When I turned 18 my sister came home from college for a weekend to take me out clubbing. After a night of dancing and one drink too many my sister and I shared an awkward moment on the dance floor in which our lips met. Yes, I kissed my sister and I liked it. On the train ride home we held hands and she rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed her on the forhead and she turned to me and kissed me again. The next day she went back to college and for the next few weekends I made every excuse imaginable go see her. I told my parents I was helping her paint, move furniture, fix something etc. The truth was I was railing my sister all weekend long. The best sex I had as a teen was with my sister.

The funny thing was that my sister also had a boyfriend and the thought of my sister getting railed by her boyfriend during the week also excited me. We had an awkward moment when my sister broke the news that she was getting married. To my surprise she came to see me and actually told me that if I didn't want her to get married all I had to do was say it and she would call it off but that I also had to break-up with my girlfriend at the time.

We actually gave this some serious thought but in the end she did get married and our trysts came to an end after I too got married.

It makes me wonder...1)What is normal? 2)Are we as humans naturally inclined to be pervs? 3)Is there any connection between cuckolding and incest?

First...let me start by saying that I am not judging anyone. If it happens between consenting adults and it floats your boat, more power to you.

That said, perhaps there is a link between cuckolding and incest, but then again if you look deep enough you can find links between anything and everything. I admit that some of the incest stories on this blog are very entertaining and enjoyable, but perhaps they should be elsewhere on the web.

I have been a long time lurker and on-and-off poster and up until not too long ago this used to be a cuckolding blog where stories of wives and girlfriends were exchanged. Not stories of mothers, daughters and sisters.

Again, I have enjoyed many, if not most of the incest stories posted on here in recent days but I do beleive that they belong elsewhere. I'm sure there are many incest blogs on the vast internet where people can exchange fantasies and stories about mothers, daughters and sisters.

This blog was created for our wives and girlfriends, lets try and go back to that. Somewhere out there, right now, a wife is being fucking by a guy other than her husband....

My current gf and I were surprised by the door of her bedroom being opened slightly a couple of weeks ago while I had her bent over the edge of the bed fucking her doggie. We were startled at first, naturally, but quickly realized it was Alex, her 15yo son. He never entered the room, but continued watching which only increased his mother's frantic moaning and willingness to fuck my brains out. Probably shouldn't say much more....

Reactions: cynful and lapster
Cuckold is a man with an adulterous wife. Not a girl friend, a wife. If the wife commits adultery with her son or a relative, that's incestuous adultery but still adultery. If she commits adultery with an animal, it's still adultery. If she fucks a tree, it's still adultery. According to Jesus Christ, if she so much as thinks about it, that's adultery. But that can be argued on definition because adultery is an ACT. But if you are Catholic or Orthodox Christian, yep, it's adultery. So, since this forum is about cuckolding, let's get on with it. Sure gets me off!

;)
Well, whatever the definitions are or whatever the "acts" are, it is definitely a turn on.

AND from the number of views of this thread, looks like it's got some interest.

Aunt Dolly

KY BBC Cpl said:
;)
Well, whatever the definitions are or whatever the "acts" are, it is definitely a turn on.
A few years back my wife discovered her cousin Dave had grown up and made a pass at her and once they started it continues till this day. Along with several of her relatives and anyone with a cock that makes a pass at her - no biggie, nothing new, not even interesting anymore. But, I have a twist on this you may like. My wife's aunt Dolly, Dave's mom, Kathy's mom's sister, is a sweet lady. Lock the following in your mind: the mother-in-law to Robert and Amy on EVERYONE LOVES RAYMOND. Perfect fit! Religious, blonde, a tender and sweet voice, the whole 9 yards - that's Dolly. Was the 2nd visit we made to Dave's home, he lived with Dolly and Gus (Gus is a minster, burly, authoritative, always busy gentleman) when Dave arranged to have Dolly babysit our 3 kids - all 3 were under 10 then - while he and my wife were to go shopping (aka:fucking) and I was to play golf with Gus. And all went as planned.
Upon our return from 9 holes Gus had some church business and Kathy hadn't returned yet. So I joined the kids and Dolly in the kitchen where they were icing a cake. My son appeared to enjoy the icing most and for good reason, it was tasty and the two of us annoyed the girls and Dolly to no end as we stuck our fingers in the treat too many times. Now while all this was a great distraction my mind had glimpsed steadily all day into what the wife and Dave were up to. My underwear were wet with precum by this time and when the drama began, I was sporting a boner. During another fun filled swipe at the cake and the tasty strawberry icing Dolly's hand brushed my boner and got herself a good feel. Of course, I started and let out a groan but immediately composed myself for the kid's sake. Still I was immediately taken aback because this act was so very outside of her character. I was floored and a bit puzzled. It was no accident, and I knew that. Even though she carried on as if nothing had happened.
The scene grew awkward as I blushed, had trouble speaking straight and even my daughter Lisa whispered to her sister Chrissy - Dolly did not hear - Daddy is wanting to get off. (My little family is not like Dolly's we're nudists and open about most things.) Junior - my son - got the girls attention to the living room and TV and in an instant Dolly and I were alone on either side of the cake. I didn't know what to say and stood beet red and wondering what to say or do. Dolly smiled brilliantly then turned her back and began to wash utensils in the sink. I figured this was a good moment to make my escape - and head off to the car or bath room to whack off! I said I was joining the children and Dolly looked back at me and with that sweet voice simply said, "No you won't." I froze.
She never took her eyes off of me while she dried her hands and slowly turned. Her face had roamed into a new appearance, one of dead seriousness while I stood glued in place and she stepped aside me fondling the towel in much the same manner she had earlier fondled my cock. My eyes were all over those hands squeezing at the cotton folds but I was utterly confused, a bit shy and baffled at what she had done. I couldn't even pretend to imagine what she would do next. She was older than I by 20 years and her reputation as the minister's perfect wife never faltered - till a few moments ago.
She - and I - glanced out into the living room. Dolly did one of her earmark little pouts then smiled sweetly and said, "They're such dears." Turning directly into my face she soured her looks and added, "Think they'll grow up to be jerk offs like they're asshole dad?"
I had nothing but pure reaction. Oh, sure I meant to say something, anything! But I was in one of those life situations when whatever forces are at work, work entirely outside my control. The shock of the motions, the embarrassment of the discovery swept me asunder. I just gasped and grabbed my cock and came.
Dolly slapped me - hard. I fell to the floor, hitting my shoulder smartly on a trash bin. She descended with a knee into my chest. I have to admit I figured she would raise her house dress and force me to suck her off; after what had occurred thus far, right? Instead she sneered down at me. Took my face in her right hand and whispered harshly that she knew all about Dave and Kathy and my sick perversions. "Get up and into my boy's bedroom, now!" She instructed. I flew like a ghost through a haunted house, passed my kids captured by TV, up a staircase and right into Dave's room.
Arriving there, I realized she must had meant the bathroom because I needed to clean up. I was a mess. Yet she did not mean anything else. She entered the room, pushed me further into it while Dolly closed the door shut. I do not know why but I started to cry. My knees shook while my mind reeled. "Wh-what?" Was all that crept from my lips. It was met with Dolly instructing me to get naked. "Wh-what?" Of course, I heard her and she pointed at my belt and ordered me naked.
Even though this behavior is and was so out of place for Dolly, and even though after hours of sporting a boner over my slut wife fucking her young cousin (Dave 19, Cathy 31) then the thing with Aunt Dolly and that unexpected cum, this perverted mind of mine started to get things in focus. Yeah, I dropped my pants and displayed my shrunken cock coated in all it's glory with the sperm Dolly ushered out. I even had a sneaky smile across my face.
Dolly would have none of it, however. To my dismay and further confusion. She ordered the remainder of my clothes gone. And stood before me, hands on her hips, legs apart, her eyes glaring at me while I striped. Once naked, I started to ask the lady what this was all about when she kicked me square in the nuts! I lost my breath and went down in one fell swoop. Dolly bent forward and barked down at me, "You sick, demented man ... no...sissy, cuckold, masturbator!" Then she turned away and left, slamming the door behind her. I figured that was that; whatever that was? I lingered to nurse my wound and gather myself and my senses.
Dolly had not finished with me. She had left the room to look upon the kids. To secure some more time only to return to her son's room. She found me still naked, crouched against Dave's bed. I was confused when she walked back in and not a little terrified, I might add. I tried to assess her mood and her sanity.

Aunt Dolly PT 2

Dolly carried a bright smile as she closed the door behind her and leaned against it. With that classic pout of hers she stepped forward and asked if I was hurt. I cringed and nodded that I was. "That's all that sinners like you deserve and get, you know," Dolly spoke across that smile as she approached me. She ordered me to my feet as she sat atop the bed. "Take your filthy under pants, James, and lay them here next to me on the bed." I did as she told me to do and wondered where we were off to next. I kept a bit of a distance from her, but close enough to her legs so that she had no swing room to kick hard. Aunt Dolly dropped her eyes to my cock and for most of time after that, that's where her gaze remained. "Do you think your penis is damaged?" She did not wait for a reply, but I sure wanted to say that I believed it was out of commission for a very long time. Dolly rephrased, "Do you, jerk off? Do you think so?" She reached over. I flinched, she giggled then withdrew her hand. "You're a jerk off, it can come right back up again, am I right, jerker boy? Wanker man?"
I felt so put off, so small, so out of place, not knowing how to react. Dolly fell slightly back on the bed and a strange look over took her. The smile still in place but an inquisitive, if not a perplexed appearance draped over her.
"Jerking off is a sin, you know. A mortal sin to you Catholic jerker man; you are married, that's even very disgusting, isn't it?" She glanced up but went right back to her study of my cock. Which I am sorry to report started to turn me on -pain or no. "Sinners like you are so anti-social, so wrapped up in yourself, I mean in your penis." She giggled. Then she seemed to notice that this entire scene had an arousing affect on me. She moved forward for just a brief moment and blew at my cock. It and I reacted. My cock started its usual routine of reaching for a boner and I groaned. Dolly laughed then added, "I don't give blow jobs. Right? That's what they're called: Blow Jobs? If God wanted dirty things in people's mouths He would had created a mouth down there for that. Sinners pervert natural law, you love doing that, right?" I was not certain if she meant that I loved perverting God's rules or if I loved that little rush of sweet air from her lovely mouth that had me gaining a nice boner. I was also falling into that funk we jerk offs get into when the blood leaves our head and reason is not anything possible. I just started to shake and also stared at my spermy and bruised cock. Dolly giggle once more and motioned for me to touch myself. Immediately I grabbed my cock and squeezed with a deep moan. "Sinners, the both of you," Dolly wanted to partake of my anti-social act. She blew at it again and like a devil prompted me along. "I know what my niece is up to. You do too. Is that why you're a jerk off? Did you jerk off before your Kathy became a *****?" She paused then corrected herself, "Oh, right, Kathy was born a *****. A sinner like the sick-o she married. Everyone knows it, everyone's had her, even her father." Again she paused and glanced up to follow my reactions as she added, "Did I let the cat out of the bag? You did know everyone even Artie (her dad) had her several times?" I wanted to bring some gutter dignity into the situation and reveal that the wife and I harbor no sinful secrets, but all I could manage was a harder stroke and a yeah, I know. As precum started to flow.Dolly frowned at my last response as she returned to her study of me. With a sigh, she added, "That's a shame. You are both lost souls. And in charge of my sister's grand kids. The sins of the father fall on the children."
This talk was not sexy, anything but and had I the power to release my cock I would have. But, let's face it, I could not. I like whacking off in front of others but this is the bomb! A minister's wife, a really, honest do-good filled with holiness - like a nun. And I knew right there and then that as often as Kathy would be fucking David, Man-o-man I would be getting this kind of treatment at the same time (way more, let me tip you off to that, folks!) My cock gained a full boner with precum just flowing like a water fall. The purple head blistered with heat while the shaft demanded me to squeeze every vein in it. And I did with no inhibitions! I am not a small cocked cuckold, not big either - about 5 inches hard. Kathy doesn't cheat because she doesn't like my cock. She cheats because she loves to cheat. And since my boner likes that, I am a cuckold. And since I like jerking off, I get off on being a cuckold to a cheating *****.
At this point my prick was drooling all over the underwear atop the bed. Sperm was even on the bed spread and drops on the carpet. "Do you and your ***** wife swap? Wife swap?" I shook my head no. "Just her, hmmm." Dolly tugged at my waist so that my cock was now fully over the underwear. "Do you wish she would stop?" Those words made me pull twice as hard, shake my head no and cry out that I love that she is a *****. Dolly beamed -let me tell you, Dolly glowed! "Truly lost and sick souls, you will burn in hell, James. Burn for all eternity!" She slapped my ass and blurted loudly, "That's why sinners are jerk offs. You must feel some pleasure before your follow Satan into the flames!"
Just at this time, a car was heard entering the church's parking lot (which Gus & Dolly employed as their driveway as well.) Dolly stood and pulled open her blouse and withdrew a tit for me to gaze upon. "Come, sinner, come pervert. Come now before we are discovered!"
Like a gallon, folks. I drenched the underwear.

Reactions: cynful
So surprised that nobody else has shared a similar experience.

nice

My mother used to be a slut 4 Different men in the neighborhood. I have a peek hole. So I can identify with you and your lust for your mother. Please check out some of my stories and my post. Some pics also.
Tim.

JimOakey said:
Dolly carried a bright smile as she closed the door behind her and leaned against it. With that classic pout of hers she stepped forward and asked if I was hurt. I cringed and nodded that I was. "That's all that sinners like you deserve and get, you know," Dolly spoke across that smile as she approached me. She ordered me to my feet as she sat atop the bed. "Take your filthy under pants, James, and lay them here next to me on the bed." I did as she told me to do and wondered where we were off to next. I kept a bit of a distance from her, but close enough to her legs so that she had no swing room to kick hard. Aunt Dolly dropped her eyes to my cock and for most of time after that, that's where her gaze remained. "Do you think your penis is damaged?" She did not wait for a reply, but I sure wanted to say that I believed it was out of commission for a very long time. Dolly rephrased, "Do you, jerk off? Do you think so?" She reached over. I flinched, she giggled then withdrew her hand. "You're a jerk off, it can come right back up again, am I right, jerker boy? Wanker man?"
I felt so put off, so small, so out of place, not knowing how to react. Dolly fell slightly back on the bed and a strange look over took her. The smile still in place but an inquisitive, if not a perplexed appearance draped over her.
"Jerking off is a sin, you know. A mortal sin to you Catholic jerker man; you are married, that's even very disgusting, isn't it?" She glanced up but went right back to her study of my cock. Which I am sorry to report started to turn me on -pain or no. "Sinners like you are so anti-social, so wrapped up in yourself, I mean in your penis." She giggled. Then she seemed to notice that this entire scene had an arousing affect on me. She moved forward for just a brief moment and blew at my cock. It and I reacted. My cock started its usual routine of reaching for a boner and I groaned. Dolly laughed then added, "I don't give blow jobs. Right? That's what they're called: Blow Jobs? If God wanted dirty things in people's mouths He would had created a mouth down there for that. Sinners pervert natural law, you love doing that, right?" I was not certain if she meant that I loved perverting God's rules or if I loved that little rush of sweet air from her lovely mouth that had me gaining a nice boner. I was also falling into that funk we jerk offs get into when the blood leaves our head and reason is not anything possible. I just started to shake and also stared at my spermy and bruised cock. Dolly giggle once more and motioned for me to touch myself. Immediately I grabbed my cock and squeezed with a deep moan. "Sinners, the both of you," Dolly wanted to partake of my anti-social act. She blew at it again and like a devil prompted me along. "I know what my niece is up to. You do too. Is that why you're a jerk off? Did you jerk off before your Kathy became a *****?" She paused then corrected herself, "Oh, right, Kathy was born a *****. A sinner like the sick-o she married. Everyone knows it, everyone's had her, even her father." Again she paused and glanced up to follow my reactions as she added, "Did I let the cat out of the bag? You did know everyone even Artie (her dad) had her several times?" I wanted to bring some gutter dignity into the situation and reveal that the wife and I harbor no sinful secrets, but all I could manage was a harder stroke and a yeah, I know. As precum started to flow.Dolly frowned at my last response as she returned to her study of me. With a sigh, she added, "That's a shame. You are both lost souls. And in charge of my sister's grand kids. The sins of the father fall on the children."
This talk was not sexy, anything but and had I the power to release my cock I would have. But, let's face it, I could not. I like whacking off in front of others but this is the bomb! A minister's wife, a really, honest do-good filled with holiness - like a nun. And I knew right there and then that as often as Kathy would be fucking David, Man-o-man I would be getting this kind of treatment at the same time (way more, let me tip you off to that, folks!) My cock gained a full boner with precum just flowing like a water fall. The purple head blistered with heat while the shaft demanded me to squeeze every vein in it. And I did with no inhibitions! I am not a small cocked cuckold, not big either - about 5 inches hard. Kathy doesn't cheat because she doesn't like my cock. She cheats because she loves to cheat. And since my boner likes that, I am a cuckold. And since I like jerking off, I get off on being a cuckold to a cheating *****.
At this point my prick was drooling all over the underwear atop the bed. Sperm was even on the bed spread and drops on the carpet. "Do you and your ***** wife swap? Wife swap?" I shook my head no. "Just her, hmmm." Dolly tugged at my waist so that my cock was now fully over the underwear. "Do you wish she would stop?" Those words made me pull twice as hard, shake my head no and cry out that I love that she is a *****. Dolly beamed -let me tell you, Dolly glowed! "Truly lost and sick souls, you will burn in hell, James. Burn for all eternity!" She slapped my ass and blurted loudly, "That's why sinners are jerk offs. You must feel some pleasure before your follow Satan into the flames!"
Just at this time, a car was heard entering the church's parking lot (which Gus & Dolly employed as their driveway as well.) Dolly stood and pulled open her blouse and withdrew a tit for me to gaze upon. "Come, sinner, come pervert. Come now before we are discovered!"
Like a gallon, folks. I drenched the underwear.

I am sinner and need ur directions.....

Aunt Dolly PT. 3

Had the drive home been the family picking up mom from a motel or a lover's house, Kathy (my wife) would be sitting in the front passenger seat, probably with her skirt lifted while taunting me to the kids about what a loser their dad is and what a lovely time their mom enjoyed spending time with another man. She would laugh and tell her tale in a humorous manner so that the young ones would get the idea and laugh along. Saying things like how their dad was like Wyle E. Coyote always trying to catch mom but mom was not only quick but also happy to hurt Dad and beat him at his game. Around this time, with the kids coming of age, they all nick named me Wee-wee Coyote because all of the children knew what "it" was all about; even though they were all still virgins to sexual intercourse. I was not only the laughing stock of my little family but for all the kids my kids associated with - and some of the parents and all of their teachers - at this time.
This drive from Dolly and Gus' home the conversation and emotions were turned upside down. I had ushered my wife into her seat, closed the door while she smirked up at me and started to pull her dress up. By the time I had come around and gotten into the driver's seat and looked toward her to get the details and fall under her cuckoldress spell, I saw her staring at me with a face filled with dismay. "Is this true," she asked. I froze with my fingers on the ignition key and guessed correctly that the kids said something - how and what did they know? I blushed as my son stated that they (the kids) saw me in their uncle's (Dave's) bedroom with my cock in my hand.
Ut-oh!
"No lie," added Chrissy.
Kathy hushed them then threw down the gauntlet like the good mother she is. "This is no joke!" She growled. "Dolly is a minister's wife, a holy lady. She is and has always been the anchor in her whole family." She pointed at the kids and instructed them not to make up stories. They all denied they were and Kathy looked to me for the truth. I sat there mortified with my head hung low. I was about to out the holy one - apparently out her to one of her faithful! I shook my head affirmatively.
Kathy swung and landed one of her famous face slaps hard and right on target. I reeled back, dropping the keys; I though my nose was bloodied. The kids laughed and cheered. Kathy instantly hushed them then yelled at the top of her lungs in the church parking lot, within earshot of her Aunt's house and definitely loud enough to echo through the church (and be heard had anyone been in there!) "What kind of sick weenie-wagger are you? You're going to go to jail for ******** yourself to my aunt!"
"Kathy, not the case, " I motioned her to settle down. "She told me to do it." My wife, and my kids were amazed and shocked by my revelation. Her appearance rummaged from shock, to amazement to disbelief then suddenly into a cavern of trust that I was truthful about this - I had never lied to her yet. "She made me jerk off in front of her. That is a fact."
"Fucking-A!" my daughter Chrissy shouted and her brother and sister high-fived and cheered. Kathy ordered me to start the car, get outta there and tell her (them) everything.
I had turned onto the street and began my story about the cake, the icing and when I got to the part where Dolly had grabbed my cock we were all flushed and hot. I paused at this moment because I expected Kathy to curve the conversation. Although my family are nudists, all of us masturbate openly and the kids know I am a cuckold and what that means, neither Kathy or I (at least not when they were immature) felt that explicit sex or illicit sex was anything they should be ******* to. Kathy caught the intent and turned to the back seat and our wide-eyed and gawking kids faced her full on. "Look, kiddies," she began. "The family tradition (we had called what mommy and dad and their grandparents do: THE FAMILY TRADITION ((a few of their teachers adored that explanation.))) "The family tradition is our special way of life. You know it is not Aunt Dolly's and Gus' tradition as they are in Uncle Gus' family. Now listen to me, and listen good. Never say anything about this ever to anyone. Do not disrespect my aunt for what happened and you better never sneak around if it ever happens again. Understand?"
They all nodded but neither Kathy or I would ever trust them.
"Then what happened?" my son asked with a gasp.
"Hey!" Kathy shouted back at him. "Grown up stuff happened. That's all you need to know. Leave it alone, Jimmy!"
"Come on, Mom," my son retorted, "We know he jerked off in front of Aunt Dolly. Was she mad..."
"Hush! I said. "Leave it alone." The car was like a tomb for a few miles until the kids began whispering among themselves (probably saying things to each other like they can get the details out of me when and if they catch me enjoying one of my routine jerk offs) and Kathy poked my ribs and smiled, adding that we were headed right to our bedroom for the rest of the story and her details about her afternoon shopping with cousin Dave.