Mom and son cuck dad

• Thread starterirfreak700
  • Start date
Aunt Dolly PT. 4

I sat in my jerk-off chair naked, jerking off, huffing poppers while my mind turned to mush and flowed freely out of my cock. Kathy giggled, got naked and checked the window to see that the kids were busy in the pool. She grumbled over my son not wearing a suit and shouted down to him to get inside and do right. She would not shout out that he was naked because we have snoopy neighbors - though those actually are trying to catch glances of the girls in the family.
Kathy hit the sack, spread her legs, reminded me that I was to conjure up grilled hot dogs within the hour then said, "Tell me exactly what happened before I tell you that my cousin wants to pass me around like his two bit *****."
I came right then and there. She is a fucking *****!
Because I usually place my boner between my index finger and middle finger, with them right at the base of my cock and vigorously wag my boner when it blasts, cum flies all over, especially all over me. I was a pile of shit. My body had collapsed. The mind was gone as I struggled to breath properly and to gain some of my senses. RUSH can do that to you - and Jungle Juice? Forget about it! My wife slide over to the side of our king size bed directly in front of me. All smiles and sat like a girl in an Indian squat waiting for me to come around. "Come on tell me." She reached over and started to gather up ponds of scum and wipe them on my face. "Didn't cum so much. You must had had a wonderful time with Aunt Dolly," she observed.
I told her what had occurred. Had I been hard while telling her, I am sure I would had been embarrassed, my head bowed and my nose stuck in the bottle of poppers. But I was just too beat. Kathy took it in strive because she went from fingers to her favorite dildo and came just as I was gaining full senses and had to fire up the grill. In between she prompted me and asked so many questions: Do you think Dolly ever gave anyone a blow job? - No, I doubt it. - You really think we're all going to hell? - If you believe in that crap - Tell me every detail of her tits! - Deep pink nipples, supple but elongated tits, looked really soft, no stretch marks at all. They made me cum really good. - I wonder how she knew about mom and dad? - Damn, Kathy, we've been caught a few times, remember? And she never mentioned your mom. - Did she make you feel small? - Of course, but mostly off guard. - Like you were molested? - Good analogy, yeah, like being confronted with something beyond my reality. Some thing I couldn't handle, at first. - How do you think she knows about David and me? - Got me? - Think Aunt Dolly is growing up, maybe thinking about breaking out? - I don't know what to think, I just hope it happens again and again. - I bet you do, you sick-o.
(I'm writing this many years after the events. What I relate to you are the high lights.)
Dinner was one long ordeal. No issues with the grill or the meal itself. The kids drove me nuts; they wanted details. Forget about it! They know too much as it is. While they played acted the mystery - until their mom joined us and broke that behavior up - my hardest problem was trying to concentrate on what I was doing while going over what Kathy had told me. David wants to ***** her out. Man, that's so fucking hot. Not that we haven't done that before and a couple of her current lovers often offered her cunt to their friends, some times for profit; but this was 'cousin David!' So very hot.
After a few hours of misery, I even jerked off around 8 PM while waiting for my daughters to finish their baths - school night. FINALLY, the wife and I were back in the bed room. Me in my jerk-off chair and her dildo up her cunt. Had she a cream pie, I'd be laying face in cunt.
"We went to a house of a friend of his," she started. Oh, man, how perfect! She didn't even tip me off about that.
"Fucked two guys? God, that's so hot, Kath!" I'm yanking at full force and hitting the Jungle Juice.
"Clam down, Wee-wee (Coyote)" She too worked the dildo by my fantasy, but corrected mine. "No one there but David and me."
"David's cock is so big and so dark, Wee-wee, that if I didn't know better I'd swear his father was a nigger. Big, hard, and veiny and just full of the vinegar that flows in that 18 year old body of his. Young and full of cum."
"Like that, Kathy?" I groaned and huffed at the thought of her being shared by a room full of college freshmen.
"Actually not," she would had brought me back down had I not been so high. "I like the taboo, but kids are like dogs (and she should know) too anxious and too selfish. I prefer the likes of Dennis or Brian (current fuckers) to David. It's just so fucking horny to be screwing Dolly's kid!"
My wife goes on into the details of their fucking. She adores sucking cock, balls and ass and that, she told me, was rule number one in prolonging their time together. David evidently produced little pre cum thus making her efforts solely performed in order to make things last. Otherwise she likes the taste - so do I - and sucking as foreplay is best with a heavy dribbler. Kathy sucked, licked and rimmed without any pleasure for herself as if she were his *****. Finally, Dave could take no more and pulled her into a sofa and took her doggy style. It was while he filled her cunt and was going for his reward that he took her head in his hand to face her up at his and told her he was going to share her ass with Tom - the friend who lived in the house. "Was he there then?" I couldn't help but ask as we were now both stroking hard to get our own rewards. Tom was present and that just did it for me. Kathy, Dave and Tom enjoyed another hour of fucking. Taking turns on all her holes. While they tossed my wife between their college aged pricks, both the boys started telling her that they could make a fortune whoring her out to this guy and that. Kathy really started to get off on their insensitive pimp talk and told them to go for it.
I was exhausted and just flopped between her legs and helped her along with dildo and tongue and fingers till she finished her story with a promise to fuck them again.
And for another stay at Aunt Dolly's.

Reactions: cynful
Getting better....

Aunt Dolly PT 4

Was one day during that week that my wife's adventurous life hit a snag; the kind sluts run up against while juggling the best of best worlds. I remember it because the best of hubby and home life of those worlds we ran into a snag as well. We're one of the one percent although you would never guess it by the way we live. We rent and live modestly because my generation is the fourth and last of living free off a fund my great papa set up for the entire family when he sold off a gold mine. I have no idea what it is to hold a job, count change, look at prices, wonder if I'll die because I can not afford surgery or care who runs for president. No one in my entire family have paid taxes for 4 generations - except for a run during my dad's life time. Not that I'm above that kind of thing; I and my family just have never been ******* to it. My kids will, however, and that's why we did choose to give up the house and come live among our new found friends here in a development. Just to give the next generation a taste of how they and future generations will have to live. But, to understand what the other 99 percent really go through, honestly? No idea. It's like reading a horror story. It all seems so terrible until you put the book aside and switch on Funniest Home Videos. We turned our lives around because my generation will be the last to live off Papa's gift. Sure I'll be getting half a mil every year all my life, but my 3 kids get nothing but what Kathy and I save or have invested for them. And that was the snag of the week. Kathy's snag was that her cousin wanted her the following weekend for an orgy at another one of his friend's home but Dennis - my wife's pretty-much-steady fucker had dibbs on her already. I walked toward the bedroom where Kathy and Dennis argued over the cousin with a notice in my hand about a stock broker selling off all our Apple, Micron Tech and Microsoft stock because he thought the dot coms were worthless. (He was proven right a few weeks later but these 3 stocks were not Dot Coms..grrr!)
As I approached the door to the room Dennis came barging out and the door slammed into me. I went down hard. Dennis went to apologize but then took the incident as a comic relief and just laughed. He stood naked over me and smiled. He glanced back into the room and said that since Kathy was not cooperating that he'd get a blow job from me. She just cursed aloud and ordered me atop the bed on my back with my head hung over the side. I hustled into position while they took advantage of the moment to calm the waters between them and laugh at the little wee-wee ready for his mouth fuck. Always happy to take Dennis' cock, I watched his balls bounce off my nose and his ass spread with each stroke. When he got near cumming, Dennis had this nasty trick of placing his forearm under my head and fuck deep and hard. Sorry to admit, I love it. Though there is no breathing during his last rutting. Pre-cum and spit are gushing from around his cock and my nostrils and once in awhile I have fainted during these wonderful face fucking. All the while Kathy is insane with her own lust. Her way of fanning the flame of her desires is with a volley of slaps to my face and name calling and grabbing my throat hard enough to get a grip on her lover's cock to aid in squeezing his load from him. When Dennis groans and bangs out his final squirt directly into my belly - and a few times into my lungs (hate that 'wrong pipe,' huh? You true cock suckers know what I mean.) When Dennis drops off me it gives me second to catch my breath while Kathy shoves me fully on the bed and climbs on my face to relieve herself.
This kind of scene is not the norm. For the most part when they have sex I am either occupied and if present, I am used to excite them while they fuck. You know, licking ass, balls, holding her legs up cleaning cock, scum pies. I enjoy watching and jerking - hey, I enjoy jerking watching or no! But neither my wife or any of her fuckers care about what I want. Seldom am I invited and always earn my stay when I am present.
Kathy rode my face as I stroked my cock. Meanwhile they were back into their argument. Kind of figures, right? You think you're living the dream. You think a wild sex life is like all those movies uploaded to this website, but no. I'm so often disappointed. And there I was my face completely covered with sperm and cunt juice, my wife a wild bitch humping my reddening face with her crotch hair, pulling at the hair on my head and instead of rattling off great, humiliating obscenities to help me get off, she's bitching at her lover about how he doesn't own her and she can break any date she wants with whomever she wants. Dennis roars back at her until he has had enough then bitch slaps my wife and walks out. Apparently he was dressing while they argued. This causes my wife to go for a hard cum. She fucks my face like a mad woman then squirts into my mouth, demanding I "Swallow every drop, you faggot!"
And I'm suppose to get off on this stuff? It's when I realize what a low life I am that it gets me off. You'd think I'd take some of that fund money and pay a head doctor to straighten me out but I betcha I'll just be on my knees sucking his cock each session too. Why bother?
What you just read is what, on the following Saturday afternoon, with cock in hand I related to Aunt Dolly at her bedside.

mimi27406 said:
I know this is a very touchy subject and most are not even willing to talk about it. Many things influence our lives, and being born with a small wee wee has an everlasting effect. So many will not accept what they are and get depressed, spend a fortune on worthless advertisments to make the cock bigger. The small cock, is only a symptum, as is small hands and I bet is we had a poll we would find few of us sissies care much for sports. Femine clothes are prettier and sexy and panties just feel so nice.
Sissies that were born by Hot Women in some ways are the luckiest, because the hot mother knew what her son(sissy) was to be and prepared the sissie for it. Being a sissie is not bad at all, and I would not change is I had the chance, and of course we desire cock in our mouths and in our ass pussy, but we desire the hot dominating woman we visualized our mothers to be.

Agreed. My gf's son has a masculine build but she and I are quickly turning him into our sissie so that he can "participate" with us in the bedroom. His public masculinity for school/sports quickly becomes feminine and frilly when he is at home with us.

Far out. What an interesting post (and "personal info" page)...

KY BBC Cpl,

A slightly-belated welcome to the forum. Re.:

KY BBC Cpl said:
Agreed. My gf's son has a masculine build but she and I are quickly turning him into our sissie so that he can "participate" with us in the bedroom. His public masculinity for school/sports quickly becomes feminine and frilly when he is at home with us.

It seems particularly interesting when a dominant mother who's successful in business grooms her apparently-masculine son, with the assistance of her lover, to become her sissy instead of the "manly man" all mothers supposedly want their sons to grow up to be. (See, for instance, Clint Eastwood's most recent movie, "J. Edgar.")

Incidentally — you are the first instance, to my knowledge, of a self-confessed oil baron and his bank executive woman friend posting on this forum... although admittedly, for all I know there may be many of you here. Assuming you're in the U.S., how are you holding up under the "Occupy Wall Street" protests, which have spread more-or-less nationwide, of the massive American income-inequality you two apparently exemplify, which... as you fully appreciate, I'm sure... is now greater in the U.S. than during the early 20th century (and before) gilded age of the industrial robber barons?

I imagine it must be tough, motivating your armies of lobbyists to keep up their spirits and stay hard-at-work in Congress, holding up your end of our lobbyist form of government in the face of such withering criticism...

—Custer

Thanks for the "welcome". Actually, I am not a self-confessed oil baron. That's just kind of the running joke amongst my friends because I do own a chain of convenience stores/gas stations. As for my gf, she is in fact a VP at a locally owned and operated hometown bank. So, your assumptions regarding our lavish lifestyle is kinda inflated. We do make a good living, but we both put a lot of hours in and I would never, ever apologize or feel guilty about the things we have. As for the "occupy" movement, I have to say I agree with a large part of what they stand for, but the problem is that they stand for too many problems and, honestly, are proving to be one themselves. Their mission seems doomed to fail because they are kind of "all over the place" with what they hope to accomplish. I can assure you, the movement has NOT hindered my personal business in the least. And why would it? I'm a guy that employs upwards of 75 people that has come up from the ground through honest practices and hard work.

You are so with it:

maresi simone said:
Oh mimi, you are absolutely right!

This is a touchy subject indeed but if W/we are really truthful W/we all know that this gossip about the irrelevance of the Cock's size is just nonsense! Women simply need a real Cock that is big enough to fill up Their Vagina! And if a boy realizes that he is born with a tiny clitty instead of a Cock he has only two choices to live his life: either he accepts that he is meant to be a sissy or he strives to live in the Male role and accepts that he will never be able to come up to the Women's legitimate expectations anyway.

Yes, i can't agree more with you: my own Mommy knew and i'm just too glad that She decided to show me my true calling!

To have a hot Woman for a Mother is indeed the best basis for a happy sissy life! A Mother who is hot enough to be truthful with Her own needs will realize that Her tiny son will never be able to satisfy a real Woman like Her. And if She wants to make sure that he is able to become happy She will know that She will have to prepare him for his meant position and will help him to feel comfortable with being a sissy and submissive. And of cause She will help him to feel comfortable with being under the control of a hot and dominating Woman!

And once again you are so right: of cause i know that i just have a tiny clitty but what is even more important is that i like lingerie and make up and high heels or cooking and sewing so much more than for example football or any big car. And if i see a real Man with big muscels and a huge and throbbing Cock i don't want to be like Him but i want to see Him having intercourse with my Wife and Mistress and to lick both Them clean after it... Yes, i am really happy as a little sissy and i have to thank my Mommy that today i don't want to be anything else!

It is so wonderful to be understood

Yes

maresi simone said:
Oh mimi, you are absolutely right!

This is a touchy subject indeed but if W/we are really truthful W/we all know that this gossip about the irrelevance of the Cock's size is just nonsense! Women simply need a real Cock that is big enough to fill up Their Vagina! And if a boy realizes that he is born with a tiny clitty instead of a Cock he has only two choices to live his life: either he accepts that he is meant to be a sissy or he strives to live in the Male role and accepts that he will never be able to come up to the Women's legitimate expectations anyway.

Yes, i can't agree more with you: my own Mommy knew and i'm just too glad that She decided to show me my true calling!

To have a hot Woman for a Mother is indeed the best basis for a happy sissy life! A Mother who is hot enough to be truthful with Her own needs will realize that Her tiny son will never be able to satisfy a real Woman like Her. And if She wants to make sure that he is able to become happy She will know that She will have to prepare him for his meant position and will help him to feel comfortable with being a sissy and submissive. And of cause She will help him to feel comfortable with being under the control of a hot and dominating Woman!

And once again you are so right: of cause i know that i just have a tiny clitty but what is even more important is that i like lingerie and make up and high heels or cooking and sewing so much more than for example football or any big car. And if i see a real Man with big muscels and a huge and throbbing Cock i don't want to be like Him but i want to see Him having intercourse with my Wife and Mistress and to lick both Them clean after it... Yes, i am really happy as a little sissy and i have to thank my Mommy that today i don't want to be anything else!

It is sad so many do not understand. I so wish we could hold hands Simone.

I agree that when this situation occurs, more often than not, it IS because the father has been totally inadequate in satisfying the mother's sexual needs and desires and she realizes the chances of their son being just as lame in the sack are pretty good. So, it just becomes the mother's initiative to turn the boy into a panty wearing play thing not only for herself, but for others as well.

Anyone else with similar experiences or similar upbringing?

My mom cucks my dad. She is a true slut.

Hot post son

KY BBC Cpl,

KY BBC Cpl said:
Thanks for the "welcome". Actually, I am not a self-confessed oil baron.

Thanks for the clarification. I have to say, that's sort of disappointing... but please consider yourself, of course, still welcome to the forum.

KY BBC Cpl said:
That's just kind of the running joke amongst my friends because I do own a chain of convenience stores/gas stations.

Actually, that description of yourself did have the sound of humor about it. I mean, it didn't seem like the sort of thing a real oil baron would say. But, hey... I merely read what you wrote. Unfortunately, typed words don't come with facial expressions and other forms of body language...

KY BBC Cpl said:
As for my gf, she is in fact a VP at a locally owned and operated hometown bank.

Very impressive. Increasingly, women seem to be recognized as better executives than men (not necessarily in the case of individuals, needless to say, but in an average sense). I gather it has something to do with less tendency to take testosterone-fueled unwise risks in pursuit of short-term gains at the expense of potential longer-term catastrophies, combined with a greater tendency to develop prudent business strategies. So, if your GF keeps at it maybe she'll be the CEO of her (or another) bank someday.

KY BBC Cpl said:
So, your assumptions regarding our lavish lifestyle is kinda inflated. We do make a good living, but we both put a lot of hours in and I would never, ever apologize or feel guilty about the things we have.

Ah... so you did not make your money the old fashioned way (by inheriting it).

KY BBC Cpl said:
As for the "occupy" movement, I have to say I agree with a large part of what they stand for, but the problem is that they stand for too many problems... Their mission seems doomed to fail because they are kind of "all over the place" with what they hope to accomplish.

I agree the "Occupy Wall Street" (and elsewhere) protestors don't seem to know... at least, not clearly... what they should be protesting. That is, they're protesting the observed result of a process. Arguably, they should instead be protesting and working to change the process that has inexorably led to — and continues to drive — the observed result.

They would have a much clearer picture of what that process is, IMO, if they were to read:

Pierson, Paul, and Jacob S. Hacker, 2010, Winner-Take-All Politics: How Washington Made the Rich Richer — and Turned it’s Back on the Middle Class

(Pierson and Hacker are economists) which can be found, for instance, here:

http://www.amazon.com/Winner-Take-A...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1324026651&sr=1-1

For a review in “The Economist” (if you're interested), see:

Winner-Take-All Politics: It's a pretty good book | The Economist

A more concise summary of the causes of the skyrocketing economic inequality that has increasingly characterized the U.S. from 1979 through the present, including an interesting and enlightening description of its origin, appeared in a recent issue of The Nation. See:

Moyers, Bill, “How Wall Street Occupied America,” The Nation, 21 Nov. 2011

which can be found online, here:

How Wall Street Occupied America | The Nation

(Moyers’ article cites Pierson and Hacker [2010] but does not summarize them per se. Rather, it’s independent.)

KY BBC Cpl said:
...and, honestly, [the "Occupy Wall Street" protestors] are proving to be [a problem] themselves.

To be effective, a protest has to remain visible and be persistent, to the point of inconveniencing... perhaps even remaining "in the faces of"... those with the power to make changes. (Those old enough will remember the nationwide student protests against the Vietnam War, which eventually brought down the late then-President Lyndon B. Johnson and, finally, ****** an end to the war when Congress cut off funding.)

KY BBC Cpl said:
I can assure you, the movement has NOT hindered my personal business in the least. And why would it?

Even protestors, of course, have to buy gasoline and, from time to time, other things you sell in your convenience stores (no doubt)...

KY BBC Cpl said:
I'm a guy that employs upwards of 75 people that has come up from the ground through honest practices and hard work.

More power to you. Unfortunately, the U.S. corporation- and extreme-wealth-driven political system — the corporatocracy, as John Perkins calls it in his book "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" (2004) — does not share your honesty.

—Custer

[Obviously, this is more than a little off-topic... but, it seemed to me your post (above) warrented some comments.]

HaHa! Yeah, we were both a little off topic there, huh?;)
Now, back to regularly scheduled fetishes and taboos......

So last night I came home to find my gf in our bedroom along with her son. She was sitting on the edge of the bed wearing a pink bra, pink thong, pink garter belt and black stockings. She was facing her boy who was sitting in a plush, armless chair that we keep in the corner. He was wearing nothing but her pair of black mesh see-through panties. His young cock was pointing straight at the ceiling, but he was not touching it as his mother worked her purple dildo in and out of her cunt.

• Love
Reactions: maresi simone, cynful and Custer Laststand
Sorry but that story was creepy.

Actually I thought it was HOT!

Very nice!

Island77 said:
Sorry but that story was creepy.

Try a different thread then.:rolleyes:

I didn't know it would involve sex with the son and mother, otherwise I would have skipped this special kind of perversion automatically.

It's still repulsive.