• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MWF and that look of satisfaction

• Thread startercharlesporto
  • Start date
who is she?

charlesporto said:
Love this pic of Crystal
This girl looks like the actress Terri Garber from North and South and Dynasty. I heard she went black with a guy called Eric. Is this true?

is this girl the actress Terri Garber?

satisfying

Here's a few of me being satisfied and returning the favor

Nice pix Ohio, Khufu should meat you, he would delight in getting to know you intimately.

Thanks for this thread

Charlesporto:Thanks for the good amount of work that you must have put into this.

I would like to see more of Nos.21,frames 4&5, #19, frame 4, #54 frames 4, 5, and no. 56, frames 1&2. Are any of them from tpaes or DV Ds. They really say that one picture is worth !000 words.

Thanks also to Jimz, for No. 40

one i like

great pics! Do you mind me asking where you got them? Someone \looked familiar!

Thank You mwc. Love the white female kneeling in her proper place. She is well bred.

look of satisfaction

pussylaper said:
Nice pix Ohio, Khufu should meat you, he would delight in getting to know you intimately.

If your refering to my big white ass pussylaper, my ass had no problem satisfing both those black cocks more than once that day, neither did my mouth. I loved taking their cum in my pussy and my mouth and I'm pretty sure they loved putting it there!

Great Pictures

Thanks for posting all of the pictures, they are all great.

satisfied MWFs

Love the contrast.

Satisfied MWFs

Got to love a wife that enjoys BBC.

Satisfied MWFs

Doing the wild thing onthe dark side.

Satisfied MWFs

A ouple of the wife's favs.

The one above with the girls eyes "edited" were ok, just still looking for something that show a mouth very full of BBC while he is unloading IN her mouth, not jacking-off into it.

satisfied females

very nice pics Charles keep them coming

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that second pic with the girls feet wrapped around her man's back and her toes curled passionately in sexual bliss. I'd love to see more of this set....Amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
A cpl of My Own Satisfied Looks As the Supeior Blk Man Works Me

As you can See by My Face I Did enjoy This Blk Fucking Me At a Local Theater:bj:

JoyToy4BBC said:
As you can See by My Face I Did enjoy This Blk Fucking Me At a Local Theater:bj:

Very hot Joy! Hope to see lots more of you!

looking satisfied

Swf and mwf with the look of sexual satisfacrion.

Users who are viewing this thread