• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MWF and that look of satisfaction

• Thread startercharlesporto
  • Start date
The look

Need I say More.

The Look

Always a brides maid But she can fuck.

More look

More look of satisfaction.

It's mine...

jimz said:
A wife/mom + thick BBC = XTC

Hi,

it's one of my pics. I'm happy that you've appreciated it.

Muriel

I just think these women need to remove those shoes...barefeet complete their total nudity to their black master...my dom would never allow such disrespect

joytoy

Hi Joytoy, now that is the sign of pure satisfaction of a white woman by a superior black lover. keep up the great work Joy and send more great pics.

mwflookingforblackmaster said:
I just think these women need to remove those shoes...barefeet complete their total nudity to their black master...my dom would never allow such disrespect

Agreed, need to be totally nude for him - unless he tells you to leave something on for his visual enjoyment (stockings, heels, wedding ring, etc...)

The Look

Satisfaction

MWf looking good with BBC

Satisfied ladies

MWF blacked and satisfied

MWF blacked and satisfied.

Love the pic from jimz.you can tell by the look at here face that this bull realy powerfuck this white woman.

Jimz--Thanks for No. 40, it says it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
satisfied smile

The expression (smile) says it all!

The looh of satisfaction

Love the look a MWF has whem she is beingsexuallysatisfied by her BBC.

White wives and BBC

When their wives said they were going to put so fun between their legs. Hubby thought they were going to buy a Harley

More MWF and BBC

Love the contrast.

WF and BBC

Why do White female seek out blackmen. The first pic says it all !

When they find their BBC

This is What They want.

Learning young about BBC

19 the new white BBC crew.

Users who are viewing this thread