• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

koreanslut

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2014
This is a continuation of my post "My Korean Adventure." A new start seems to deserve a new thread. So my wife Min-Ju and I have been enjoying our break, with some quiet date nights and lots of together time. It's been wonderful. It's also over.

It's been pretty clear we both wanted to play more, especially after she confessed how horny she's been and I discovered her vibrator out a few times after coming home from work. And I imagine it's been pretty clear to you guys, too. Still, I decided to wait and say nothing. I wanted to see if she would bring it up on her own. Here's what happened:

Monday night as we are cuddling on the sofa together, we start to kiss and touch each other. She is still wearing the simple gray dress she wore for dinner. I have one arm around he waist, pulling her toward me, and my other hand gently pushing her hair out of her eyes. I lean down and we kiss deeply. She moans a little and I pull her closer. Both of us are getting excited as we transition into a night of making love. I ask if she wants to go into the bedroom, and Min-Ju nods her head. She's biting her lips in the most delightful way. She tells me to get naked in the bed and wait for her, she has a surprise for me, then she kisses me hard full on the mouth.

As I wait in bed I can hear her moving around in the hallway bathroom; always a bit self-conscious about her body, she often ducks into the bathroom before getting intimate. Then I hear her footsteps coming down the hall. When I first see her through the door, my first thought is that I've won the lottery. She's standing shyly in the doorway, leaning against the frame, wearing a head-to-toe black mesh body stocking... and nothing else. Wow! Her full breasts, her narrow waist, her bare pussy -- all are on sexy display and highlighted by the black mesh that wraps her body. I can feel my cock growing hard, and she surely likes seeing the effect she has on me. I mean, wow, I'm so eager to get my hands on this amazing and sexy woman for a night of fun. What she does next, though, catches me off guard. She moves her hand from behind her back and shows me the chastity cage resting on the palm of her hand.

At first she doesn't say anything. Then she gives a sexy little twist of her mouth, flips the cage so that it's dangling from the tip of her finger, and holds it out toward me. She looks innocent, incredibly sexy, and more than a little intimidating all at once. I'm surprised but turned on by this new level of confidence from her, and my cock, already hard, has become steel and fully erect. The fact that I get even harder when she showed me the cage is not lost on her, I'm sure, which causes my face to redden. "It's time to lock you up, honey." She says it as a statement, not a question. She stalks across the room to the bed. "Really? Now?" I stammer. I find myself having this weird double reaction. I've wanted her to initiate things and to take charge more, and the way she is surprising me tonight has me unbelievably horny. I'm blown away by how she planned this out. I want her to lock me up. And I want her to sleep with Caleb again. But at the same time I'm feeling a kind of panic, even as that panic itself feeds my arousal. Among other things, I really thought we were going to have sex tonight, and really want to feel her pussy one last time.

Min-Ju gets up on the bed so she's kneeling over me. Her hands start to pull apart the cage. "Come on, baby, let's get you in here," she says, "You know you want this." I do want this, but I'm also fully hard and I want to feel her pussy. My hand reaches up to feel her breasts, and the texture through the mesh feels amazing. Her breasts seem somehow fuller, firmer, and her nipples feel impossibly hard between my fingers. "One last time, baby," I say, a little plaintively. I reach down between her legs, and that's when I discover it's not a crotch-less body stocking. The mesh blocks me. She's thought this out ahead of time. Min-Ju looks down at me, smiles, and says, "No more for you." She definitely likes knowing how she is teasing and frustrating me. She loves the way I keep fumbling between her legs, looking for an opening. I know I could have easily ripped the body stocking open and plunged my angry cock inside her. Another man would do that. Caleb would do that, and would reap his reward of her bare pussy. And I rather suspect many of you would have done that, too. She is there for the taking.

But as her cuckold, I submit. Accepting that her pussy is closed to me, at least for a while, is exciting and scary. But it wasn't full acceptance, I feel myself testing her. I pull her hand to my cock and move her hand up and down. "C'mon, baby, at least give me a handjob," I urge. In the moment I am aware that I'm both testing her, to see if she will really deny me, and genuinely nervous about losing access to my ability to cum. Free access this past week as been great. But more to the point, she's surprising me with the cage again with no talk of how long I might be locked. She knows I'm testing her, too, I suspect. But I also have reality on my side: I'm hard as steal so until that changes there's no way to get the cage on.

There's some awkward shifting around, and then Min-Ju has her arms wrapped around me from behind. I'm fully naked, and I feel the mesh of her bodysuit press into my sensitive back. She reaches to the side of the bed for some lotion, and then her hand is wrapping around my cock, simultaneously cold and warm. She feels amazing. She starts to jerk me off from behind, which feels both amazing and embarrassing, and I'm surprised how quickly I start to feel myself approach orgasm. She kisses my back, strokes me harder, and then whispers in my hear that "You'll have to tell SooYun, you know." "What?!" I exclaim in shock. "She'll want to know how I locked you again, don't you think?" Min-Ju explains, feigning an innocent and patient voice. "It only seems fair you tell her how I made you spill one last time." Suddenly I imagine SooYun sitting across the room fully clothed, watching as my wife holds me from behind as she roughly jerks me off and makes me spill onto the floor. My cum immediately starts to rise and I feel myself on the edge of explosion. "Wait... wait...!" I cry out, nearing a kind of panic. It's all too hot... all happening too fast. I want to slow down, enjoy it, make sense of it. I want more control over what was happening.

But Min-Ju doesn't stop. She keeps jerking my cock, rough and fast, enough to hurt. My cum is rising further in my balls, passing the point of no return. "She'll laugh at me..." I gasped in a kind of wail. Min-Ju kisses my ear and hisses, "Yes, she will." She knows my orgasm is right there and suddenly I'm helpless in her hands as sperm starts to fly out of my cock, streaking across the length of the bed and onto the comforter and then dripping onto the sheets between my knees. Still new to giving handjobs, Min-Ju keeps stroking my cock through my orgasm and into the sensitive period immediately after. It hurts, but I'm too disoriented to say anything.

I watch my sperm seep into the sheets as things sink home. My wife is taking charge, just like I asked. She clearly planned out this night, and it's been amazing and any doubts I'm feeling in the post-orgasm slump I try to put aside and keep to myself. We collapse back into the bed and cuddle. She asks if I liked that, and I say it was amazing. She giggles a little, and asks "Which part?" I say everything. We talk about how much I love her bodysuit and how sexy and frustrating it was when I discovered it wasn't crotchless -- she loves that. I also told her how impressed I am about how she planned out this evening. I ask her if she's really serious about the things she said. She gets up on her elbow and looks at me intently. "Yes, baby," she says. "How do you feel about that?" I know what she's really saying. She's saying she likes the chastity play and being cruel for me, but she's also saying that she really wants to see Caleb again. During our week together, we were supposed to put him aside, but she still found herself bringing him up several times. She wanted to talk through her feelings of guilt and confusion, and to make sure I still loved her, but she also has almost a crush on him it seems. We talked about it several times during the week, and I think about it again now before responding to her question. It's a big question, and scary. But also excited. I take a deep breath. "I want that, too, my love," I say. Min-Ju's face brightens. "Yeah?" "Yes," I say. "I love you." She kisses me and says she loves me, too.

She reaches over for the cage again. She has her impish smile again now. "And do you want me to be cruel, like we talked about?" That was another topic during our week off. Some of the chastity and rules had gotten messy. We kept losing track of things, and falling behind in our plans. I told her how I kept testing her, and that I wanted her to just take charge, be firm, be cruel. She had explained that she liked that, too, though it was hard for her. She wanted to do more. And she still wanted to keep me locked for 30 days sometime. That was for the future, still, we agreed, but we wanted it. I kiss her and move my hand down to the cage she held between her fingers. "So what does this mean?" I ask.

"Well, baby, you won't really find that out until after you close the lock." She flashes her impish smile again. She isn't waiting for my consent, just as I hope. She gets up onto her knees and starts to position the lock around my cock. I've just cum, but feeling her hands around me and knowing what it means makes my dick start to stir again already. But it's too late. "You won't find out what this means until after you close the lock, love. But I promise you this. I promise I'll be cruel for you this time. I know you want that, and I think it will be fun. I promise I will not let you out this time, until I choose. I also promise I'll be seeing Caleb again." She's fitted the cage into place now. She rests back onto her knees and looks at me. "How do you feel about that?"

"You mean your pussy will be Caleb's?" I ask.

"Yes." Her yes has a hint of excitement, of arousal.

She hands me the lock. The key is nowhere to be seen. I fit it in, and hesitate a moment...

*click*

There's more news. But I'll stop here for now and ask you guys. How many of you would have clicked that lock shut?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobman, DomManAU, Asianwifeforfun and 4 others
I would have no questions asked in a heartbeat. It is amazing to see the transformation that Min-ju has gone through in such a short amount of time. She seems alot more comfortable with what happened, and her confidence and sexuality are finally being shown. I could only imagine how beautiful she looks on the fishnet bodysuit. Seeing she had Caleb on her mind all week shows he really had an effect on her and I think your feeling that it seems like she has a crush on him is probably true. He could turn into something more than just a rough fuck if things go right.

I would assume they have something planned coming up or are working on making plans. Are we going to carry on from the last thread in here, now that its shes no longer in korea? I can't wait to hear the rest

• Love
Reactions: Bobman and toolman
Yes, click the lock shut. Your being caged is key to the game you two set up. Abnd you and she like the game, so the answer is clear. Lock. Click. You are at her mercy. Mercy you have asked her to hold in abayance,
Then ask her to add a cruelity she hasn't thought of yet. Yes, ask for her to be more cruel than she planned.
Later ask her that when you are released you two get another week of full marrital access as her alpha male. The contrast is wonderful. However the next time you have full access, so do her boyfriends. You are no longer exclusive, even when uncaged.
I hope she invites Caleb to dinner at your place.
When will you get to read their texts?

Hoping you will tell us more; what you two did, talked about, and planned, and what you expect, what you fear, and what you want. Then tell her as clearly and assertively what you want. Be careful for what you wish for.

• Love
Reactions: Bobman and toolman
Did not see that you made a new thread :p
Wow that is a tremendous amount of progress, what happened during the week break that caused this amazing improvement in Minju's hotwifing?

If I was in the same situation as you, I would have done exactly the same and let Minju lock me up even though she could have been easily dominated but that is Caleb's job. Definitely looking forward to more updates from you.

I clicked the lock last night. Of course. It was tremendously exciting. Scary, but also exciting to see her take charge that way. I've been goading her to do so, telling her that I didn't believe she'd actually do it, basically daring her. We'll see how this turns out. And George, your message got me so excited during work today that I did what you suggested. I sent her this text:

"Baby, I'm sitting at work in your chastity cage and thinking about you nonstop. I love the idea of you being cruel. However cruel you were planning to be -- I want you to be even more cruel. xoxo"

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Last night after Min-Ju jerked me off and after the lock clicked shut, I held her in my arms and we cuddled and talked into the night. I felt my own sperm uncomfortably wet and cool under my body as I held her. I asked what she was planning with Caleb and whether she had been texting with him. She got quiet at first, and I worried that something was wrong. Then she turned her neck around to kiss me and asked me to promise I still loved her -- and I assured her I loved her very much and that this wouldn't change things for us. There was a bit of a pause again before she finally answered. "Yes," she said, "I've been texting him. Sexting, I guess. I've felt bad about it." My cock surged in it's new prison hearing that, and I asked her what she meant and why she felt bad. "I guess I felt like I was keeping it from you... And Wednesday when we were at dinner, remember that text I answered while we were ordering? ... That was him." I kind of new that, or at least strongly suspected, about the text during dinner. Hearing her say it was actually kind of a relief, and I half-laughed. The only reason I even asked who it was was because I was pretty sure it was him. She thought she was being so sly, but her body language suddenly changed in a pretty clear way. So that was out in the open. She's been texting him and not telling me. Totally within the rules, so I wasn't mad. Weirdly I was almost calm about it. It felt almost ordinary after the uncertainty and tease of wondering, and forcing myself to keep quiet, over the past week.

I assured her I was ok with it, and that it was ok she "lied" about it to me that night. "Actually," I said, "It's kind of hot that you kept that from me -- as long as you always tell me the truth like this later." The next question was little bigger: "So are you going to see him again?" She looked sheepish again, and suddenly I had my answer. She pulled out of my arms so she could turn around to face me. Seeming half aroused and half nervous, she said, "Actually, we have plans for Wednesday." Wednesday! I thought to myself, she's not wasting any time. Actually, I said something to that effect out loud and laughed. I think she might have been a little hurt, I worry about that. But again, to my surprise what I'm feeling is a surreal calm, with an undercurrent of raw nerves. More than knowing when she planned to see him again, I realized I wanted to know when she made the plan. Did she just set this date? Or was it set days ago? I'm not sure why, but that question seemed scarier, and I hesitated about asking. But I had to ask. She bit her lip. "Don't be mad?" she asked, as though reading my mind. "... Wednesday."

"Wait..." I sputtered. "You mean, like, while we were out together?!" I felt both hurt and impressed, and tried to cover it up with bluster about what a "horny minx" she's been. She must have sensed it; she felt suddenly a little more distant. "Well, sort of..." Things got a little unclear and I don't remember exactly what she said, but she made it seem like the date with him was set earlier in the day and I tried not to push too much for details. I wanted to see texts, but the wiser part of me realized that that night was not the time. We were too close to the border between having fun and feeling hurt and upset. I didn't want more questions to make her feel defensive or like she'd done anything wrong. Somehow we backpedaled onto safer topics, cuddled more, and fell asleep feeling each other's bodies tight in one another's arms.

You guys comment on her new levels of confidence, and yes, I think that's true. But she still does best when she sees herself playing a role. She'd obviously planned that night, and had fun playing it up. But this morning was a little bit rockier, in part I'm sure because of the sore spots that got touched on the night before. She seemed pretty needy in the morning, wanting lots of love and reassurance. I'm kicking myself for making her feel like she'd "done something wrong" with Caleb -- which she hasn't -- but also trying to remember not to be too hard on myself. We had breakfast together and mostly talked about other things. But I also told her really directly and honestly how blown away I was by her sexy performance last night, and how lucky I felt to be caged by her. I said it felt really special to wear her cage, and she liked hearing that.

Tonight she's been much happier and cheerier. Min-Ju gets weird cravings for food at night sometimes, and she was suddenly wanting to try a new burger place. It's one of those American things she hears people raving about but has never tried. So I scored lots of points by driving her out for a burger late tonight. And I did get to see some text messages. A few. Here are a few as best I remember them:

Him: Yes, love to see u again. Miss that mouth of yours (wink)

Her: You're bad!

Him: What!? You always have such interesting things to say.

Him: What did you think I meant?

Her: Uh huh

Her: You know I'm seeing someone, right?

Him: Yeah, so? Let's hang out.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bobman, Andiwho and toolman
Great job acknowledging the fact you were toeing the line and stepping back from it safely. Also good job getting her some In N Out making sure to satisfy her craving and needs even though they were not sexual in any way. I had that feeling they had planned something and it was just a matter of when not if from the way she spoke about loving the way he fucked her and how you said she seems to have a crush on him. Tomorrow should be another wonderful day/ night for the both of you. Hopefully we can get the same interaction we had last time with you as it was great fun to share with you.

Caleb as it seems does not care if she is seeing someone he likes her and wants to hang out still. That could go a long way in the future if and when she decides to reveal to him you are her husband and cuckold. When that comes he probably will have some questions but will probably just accept it and keep things moving with Min-Ju

You are doing a great job understanding Min-Ju and meeting her needs, Your love for her is so obvious!
Question: Which would be better/more fun for Min-Ju? Leaving her to devise something even more cruel or take that load off from her OR impose on her (which depends on subtleties of presentation) your suggestion for added cruelty?

I still think her inviting him to a home-made dinner Saturday along the lines previously suggested will be a great move forward (and cruel) and very exciting for you both. Given that she has warned him again that there is another man in her life and his 'who cares' as long as I get your pussy' response, I like even more that the guy who serves them breakfast is introduced as her husband. And think how cruel it would be for her to kiss him and dismiss you.

I think Min-Ju will be more comfortable as soon as your role is revealed and accepted.

Rereading your postings it is clear that Min-Ju likes to play and she works out the minute details. I feel more now that a detail game along the suggested activities of Caleb coming for dinner fits with Min-Ju's proclivities. Consider rereading the suggestions and modifying them so the best fit Min-Ju, you, and the current situation. As for fitting Caleb's needs? Screw it, her pussy is more than, very more than, what he needs as a reward for being a pawn in your game. And if Min-Ju actually develops feelings for him such that she is concerned about disturbing him? Well, her play surprising him at breakfast by being so overt will encourage him to be more adventuresome with her. A good (cruel) thing.

Last edited:
Today marks the start of a great day for you both and brings up the question of how many condoms are you going to give her today? After what happened last time I would personally just not put any in her purse and let him have her bare again since she loved it. Maybe she will bring you home some dessert after her date with Caleb tonight.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
About getting hurt and upset the other night when Min-Ju told me when she set up her date with her new guy, yeah, it's a weird thing. I still feel a little raw and hurt about it, but looking back it's also exactly what I wanted her to do. I mean, during our break I wanted her to take the initiative, and here she was making a date with Caleb just 3 days into the break. She clearly wanted it and was having fun, which is what I want for her. And was making her date plans while out together with me -- what more cucky thing could she be doing? Even in the moment, I felt aroused at the same time I was feeling hurt. It's a weird and tough mix of feelings. But ultimately I love that she did that. I hope I've said that to her clearly since.

It seems so, because the date is still on and last night she had a little fun teasing me about it. She showed me those texts. When I asked what she has told him about me, she said "nothing." She explained that he started texting her about hooking up again on Monday and she wasn't ready to deal with that yet so she tried to put him off by saying she was "seeing someone." She told him she "wasn't ready to date," to which he replied saying something to the effect that they don't need to date but can "just hang out." Wryly, I replied that, "I'm guessing by 'hang out' he means 'sex.'" Min-Ju laughed at that and said "probably." I asked her if she was ok with where things were with him, or if he felt too pushy or things were going too fast. She said it felt ok. "He's been a little pushy about wanting to see me," she said, "But I like that." When I asked why, she replied, "It makes me feel powerful."

The date tonight itself feels unreal somehow. It's come up so fast for me, though for her I guess it's been over a week of waiting. I don't have an outfit for her, no time, though I hope to pick out a new dress for her for the future.

Another thing we've been talking about a lot lately is how I can participate more. Last week I told her that I wanted to watch sometime. She was really fascinated by the idea. It seemed to make her especially wet to imagine that I would be watching as another man's cock gave her pleasure. But she also made quite clear that that feels too much for her now. She explained that she would feel much too self-conscious. We fantasized about it -- during our sex together, we whispered about her bringing a guy home into our bed, and it was her, not me, who first brought up the idea of me listening in another room -- but it's also off-limits as a reality for now. So we talked about other ways to involve me. She pointed out that one of our old rules was that she had to do something sexually provocative at least once a month. To that, she said, "Maybe we should make you do the same?" I asked what she meant. That started us talking about ideas like her making me tell guys I'm in chastity, or having to talk with SooYun, or even finding new guys for her to date. The ideas came out as suggestions and tease during our play together last week, so who knows if and when any of that might happen. But, we'll see.

I'm going to be locked tonight for her date, so it will be a different experience altogether. I'll try to post updates.

I feel once she is more comfortable with everything down the line somewhere she will definitely be open to having the experience in your bed or with you watching. You must remember she is still very early in the timeline of all of this, so it is still hard for her to just let go and not worry about if you still love her after what she has done or not. She will reach the point eventually where she just understands you love her for her and love everything she does and just lets go of all fear and doubt about it all. That is when the real fun will begin for you and her, then you will get to watch or listen to her and her lover.

Her giving you dares shows she wants your involvement in this journey to be right along with hers. Having SooYun babysit you while shes out or having you find her guys is a great way to make you involved. I could only imagine the feeling of having to tell guys your in chastity then explaining, I personally would love it.

Hopefully you are able to give updates even though your locked up, maybe Min-Ju will brig you home a special dessert tonight as a special reward for being so good. How many days of extended chastity did you incur from her first night out with Caleb? was it 4 or 5 i cannot remember? And multiple or no condoms for her today/tonight?

Last edited:
So many avenues to explore! Smallcockedcuck916 has many good suggestions. So I will take a different tack—being cruel. Min-Ju has imposed denial. So let’s run with that. I am reminded of a medieval torture where the poor bastard is given bread one day, and water the next. Running with that here’s the added cruelty I suggest you ask Min-Ju for.

Min-Ju ‘saves herself’ for her date guy starting two evenings before her date, i.e. starting Monday evening for a Wednesday date. Starting Monday evening she denies you views of her body. She wears pajamas to bed. You can touch, cuddle, and kiss all you want and as much as she needs, but you have to stay on top of her clothes. She is building her sexual energy for her date to release. You are so hungry for her.

On date night she shows you her body as you help her prepare for her date. But you cannot touch. You are not allowed to release any of the sexual energy she has built up—that’s for her date to do. You may prepare her shower, possibly help her shave, definitely check to see if she needs to shave a spot some more. You help her pick out her date attire. You brush her hair. You watch her apply her make up. Lastly, she puts on her dress. She gives you a peck on the cheek as she walks out the door. You get to remember looking at her beautiful body some other guy is going to ravish tonight. Your hunger has been slacked but God, are you thirsty.

When she returns, likely messy, you get to reclaim her nude body—reclaim with all but your dick. You then go back to normal ‘no date imminent’ mode. Well at least for that night and next day because, hey, she will soon have several dates a week.

Following the same ‘now you get bread, tomorrow you get water’ theme: I love the practice you already started where you are caged for XX weeks while she plays with other guys and then you are released for a week of reconnection time where you have full marital privileges including having your bare dick bang into her cervix. Then back to the cage so you can remember what wonders you will now be missing. And what other guys will be enjoying.

Getting more involved: Let’s start with you planning with Min-Ju how to best set up your home for boyfriend visits.
From your comments, the ‘having Caleb over for dinner’ scenario is looking better all the time, but maybe not as soon as I thought. If not this Saturday, then I think you should plan for Caleb’s dinner and some home-time fucking for Saturday next.
I think you should look at surveillance camera systems that have become so inexpensive and discrete these days. (Re: recording Caleb getting a patented Min-Ju blow job by the couch. Legally and morally you cannot show the recording to anyone but the three of you without Caleb’s express permission.)

Other involvements:

Taking a larger role in getting Min-Ju ready for her date.

Travelling with her to her date-start location so you can better visualize what is going to happen. Imagine giving her a hug, then a pat on the rear as you encourage her to walk into the bar or hotel lobby.

Finding guys for her. The way I like the best is you take her to a target rich dance bar as her cousin or friend and actively find guys to introduce to her. Then smile as they take her out on the dance floor. You can protect her and help her get over her jitters. Your presence screams that you approve of, and want, Min-Ju to experience other men, specifically the man she went back out on the dance floor with again.

Going to a target-rich venue where you go together as friends. You both flirt. Her to be successful. You in your cage to be frustrated. You share the flirting experiences.

Making a ritual out of the post-date reclaiming. Deep tongue her pussy, telling her how much you appreciate her giving you this wondrous fresh fucked pussy to worship.

Condoms: How many? I like you giving her three so she has a choice and if she decides to go bare, she chose it as you provided an alternate. Should one or two be defeated? Yes. Should Min-Ju know? She should know that some being defeated is a possibility.

A request. Tonight while you are waiting and pacing, wondering if Min-Ju is spending the night, please photograph her other outfits she has worn on her dates; with underwear, please. Has she shown you the lingerie the Korean artist bought her? Hint, hint. We still want to read about Korea.

Last edited:
Damn good ideas george. I think involving yourself in helping her get ready would only add to it all for you. The witholding her body just for Caleb or whoever she is seeing would potentially make her experinces with them even better from getting to release all the built up sexual energy she would have. I would love to see her other dresses and lingerie especially the fishnet body suit she wore the other night.

What do you think Min-Ju will be required to enthusiastically say yes to tonight?

Regarding exhibition. Consider short skirts up the escalator and while shoe shopping. Blouses one to many buttons unbuttoned. Nippleless bra with nipples made up so they show through her top. Clinging jersey tops with nipple nooses or non-piercing nipple rings. Showing you, and everyone else, the dress or underwear she is considering buying by coming out of the changing room or leaving its curtain ajar. Walking around while shopping and while having lunch with you wearing a remote controlled pussy vibrator. So many choices in the risque dress arena.

BTW. I really like the professional or preferably semi-professional college student boudoir photographer, especially if no one else, including you is present. Imagine taking her to the photographer's studio, OR apartment. Helping her get set up, hanging up her costumes, approving of her make up, verifying that you trust the photographer not to hurt her, and showing her your love and appreciation. Then after the fully clothed shots, saying "I know you will be more comfortable posing if I'm not here. So, I will see you back at the house after your're done." and leave. Min-Ju has instructions to 1) Make poses starting fully clothed changing outfits often until eventually her outfit is sexy bra and pantie sets and other lingerie. 2) Make sure the photographer 'accidentally' sees each intimate part of her. 3) Follow the 'enthusiastic yes' rule to any risque suggestion or implication. 4) Hoping to get fingered or fucked.
College student photographers can be found by calling a local photography professor and asking his recommendation for students you may hire to take fashion shots of your wife. Who knows, the session could lead to becoming a photography class model, giving her college student more cracks at her after class.

You can always just hire a boudoir photographer. Tasteful pics of Minju nude and in lingerie.

Now onto the condom issue... Since Caleb has already taken her raw, I am sure Minju is more than willing to continue fucking him without a condom. Looking forward to your posts/updates tonight

so where is their date tonight? i love how she has casually let him know that she is "seeing someone" and that he is still encouraging her to "hang out" with him... it will be interesting to see where Min-Ju takes things now since she has let you know that she is going to be more bitchy and cruel with you moving forward.... in terms of condoms for the night tonight... i think you still should provide some for her so she has the option but as far as i remember the rules you said that from the third date condoms were optional... do you think Min-Ju will stay the night with him?

The stories are great but they would be 1000 times hotter if you could slip a few pics in. No face of anything needed. I mean if she's already out fucking other guys and all then a couple pics (no face needed) shouldn't be a big deal.

Reactions: Andiwho
Well, Min-Ju is out the door and on her date. Or, excuse me, her "hangout." She's hanging out with Caleb at a bar, meeting him there, and after that.. who knows. She left wearing that green top (no bra), skinny jeans, and heels, a dressed-down casual outfit. With her little skull purse over her shoulder, and three of my condoms inside. I rather suspect they won't be used.

I actually only got home about a half-hour before she left, so it's been a rushed and hectic day. And believe me, waiting all afternoon horny as all hell in my cage at the office was mighty distracting. Work ran late, and then Min-Ju sent me a shopping list so I had to stop at the grocery store on the way home during the busy rush to take care of that. When I got home dinner was on the table, but Min-Ju was in the bathroom getting ready. I tried to poke in, but got only a peek of her already fully dressed before she gently but firmly pushed me out of the bathroom and closed the door. She generally doesn't like people watching her anyway, but as she closed the door she gave me her little impish grin, poked her head out just before the door closed and said in a playful way, "I'm being cruel!" It was cruel, but she was also so cute about it it rather undermined the effect, becoming more endearing that torturous. But I really did want to see her, and I missed getting to talk to her all day. We chatted through the door a bit. Mostly about her day, oddly, as though nothing unusual was about to happen, but we also traded a few teases about her night.

I asked if she was excited for her night out, and she said, "Of course I am." "What's the plan?" I asked. "Not sure really. Meeting him at a bar." She sounded distracted through the door as she finished her make-up. Of course, what I really wanted to know was what her plan was for after the bar, so I guess I had to ask more explicitly. She laughed and replied, "Are you asking if I think we'll have sex?" Hearing her ask that.. still really gets me going. It's weird, I want her to talk about it, want her to make me talk about it, but still get weirdly shy about asking directly, especially in moments like that. So my answer was a lame "Maybe?" I suppose she must know me well enough by now to expect, if not necessarily understand, my awkwardness about being direct. Her response was both frustrating and delicious: "Well, then I guess 'maybe' is my answer." There was a silence then. I can't help imaging her in his arms and it made my cock swell painfully. I pushed myself to ask the next question: "What about condoms?"

She opened the bathroom door then and came out, ready. "Are you asking if you should put some in my bag?" she asked. I nodded. "Yes, but -- " She paused dramatically. "I really liked the text you sent last time begging me to go bare. I want you to send me another text like that tonight. Beg me to go bare." My reaction was incredulous but I was smiling. "Oh yeah?" I asked, laughing awkwardly. "Mmhmm. And make it good or I might add to your chastity." Somebody has been reading up on her teases!

She was in a hurry, so I followed her as she got her stuff together and slipped on her shoes at the door. We kissed goodbye and traded I-love-yous. Somewhere in there we reminded each other of the basic rules, I begged her to be careful, and she promised she would. We said goodbye at the door -- but then on impulse I followed her out to the street and we kissed goodbye again there. Then I stood there like a dumbass and watched my wife disappear around the corner. Part of me is feeling a little hurt she didn't look back to wave again, but the rational part of me knows she assumed I was already back in the house.

So that's it for now. I wait. And I guess I need to compose that text.

She's been gone about an hour now.

Last edited:
Good start already. Her wanting you to tell her you want to know if she is going to have sex is her asserting her power over you in that cage. Her wanting the text about the condoms seems like she wants you to show her how much you want her to enjoy herself with Caleb, it also shows that she wants you to be included in that decision with her and not just her own quite yet. If possible I would send her a pic of myself caged up, swollen, and leaking to show her how turned on you are with the whole situation, I think that may really get her going to see how she makes you so hard and horny in that cage that you leak precum even though you cannot get a full erection in it or play with yourself.

How many defeated condoms got in her purse if any? Do you think she will stay the night at Caleb's again tonight or come home to her sweet locked up hubby? What chasitity cage do you have KS? Any chance you could take a picture of that fishnet bodysuit so we could see it maybe?

Hopefully this night turns out as fun for you and us as the last one did. That was one hell of a night with all the updates and the sort.

Last edited:
can't wait to hear how everything goes

Status
Not open for further replies.