• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so great that Min-Ju is back in action. Both with pursuing Caleb and his alpha fucking, and as your keyholder, reasserting control of her husband's cock and in turn your relationship.

I love how she shamed you with telling SooYun about you begging for a final courtesy hand job before being locked again. What a needy boy, I'm sure they'll both get a good laugh when she tells her that. Maybe she'll make you tell her yourself, teasing you as she does. I take it you haven't caught up with SooYun since before the break? She doesn't yet knowyou were let out prematurely or how you were made to spill your unwanted cum on the floor while your wife was enjoying the feeling of a hard cock and accepting the seed of another lover, does she? I can see Min-Ju offering to leave that last part out if you're obedient enough in the meantime, holding it over your head - she could be very cruel with that sort of humiliation in her back pocket... Especially knowing that sort of knowledge might lead SooYun to suggest an even longer period in chastity.

How much harder is it this time, being locked? If she is spending the night, text her she should borrow one of his shirts to sleep in, and ask her to send you a selfie with it on, maybe even with his cum fresh on her lips. If she's really daring, she could take it home and wear it to bed with you, too, as another sign of belonging to him.

I just want to say you're an amazing couple. You're doing everything right so far.

I do think that, even if you relax on the rules, she should still keep up with her Thursday night outings. She needs to build more confidence with flirting, it sounds like, and it will help her from becoming too fixated on Caleb. The idea is for her to explore and get to be a little slut, not just to get attached to his cock (since she'll no doubt be getting more of his than yours). Meeting some other guys along the way should help keep it at the right level of casual for her, even if she only flirts and doesn't fuck them.

Last edited:
I am anxious to hear all the details of last night. I wonder how many condoms Min-Ju brpughr home? I also wonder if she even came home last night, or even this morning before he went to work? Hopefully he will elaborate on how it felt to be locked up while all of this was transpiring.

Last edited:
Sorry I kind of disappeared on you. Last night was a little rough on me. It was really hot knowing she was out and possibly being naughty, but I also started to feel a bit melancholic. I ended up going out for a walk at night before coming home and forcing myself to go to bed. I still don't know that I understand my response and why I started to feel that way, but I'm feeling better. One thing that really helped was that Min-Ju didn't stay the night. She got home about an hour after I crawled into bed, and it felt instantly much better when I felt her warm body cuddle up next to mine. Hearing her sigh of contentment as she held me was really nice, too. She said she was happy to be home, and part of my wonders if we have some kind of psychic connection that let her know I was feeling lonely at home without her.

Vaguely I was aware of the front door as she came home. She went straight to the bathroom for several minutes, and came out wearing her pjs, so I didn't really get to take in the sight on her freshly fucked. But as she crawled under the sheets my nostrils were filled with the smells of beer, smoke, and... well... sex. Or actually, I don't know if I actually smelled sex or just sensed it. But I knew immediately, I felt it. She had been with him. I remember thinking how curious it was that I could just know that so instantly from her presence. I felt a little sad, and excited, and mostly calm. Like I was watching myself from a distance, partly, I'm sure, because I was half asleep. Our arms wrapped around each other and we kissed. I asked how her night was. Her reply was a quiet "Good." Which meant I had a prod her to get details. When I asked if she had sex with him, Min-Ju got really shy. Her face turned away from me and pulled down under the comforter, then her eyes peeked out at me from under the covers. She was like a cat, both shy and self-satisfied. And somehow, seeing this very Min-Ju-like behavior instantly made the tension leave my body. She was still mine.

Her answer, though, in a quiet, playful voice, was: "Yes." Then after a pause: "That's ok, right?" Then another pause: "I really liked it!"

She was so cute and awkward and eager for affection. I swooped at her and wrapped her in my arms. We kissed and hugged, and I assured her I was happy she had fun. I didn't get many details, we were both really tired. But there were 2 guys and a woman hanging out with them at the bar. The girl and one of the guys are co-workers. The other guy was a friend. The roommate wasn't there, or as it turns out, home when the two of them went back to his place. She said she did feel more introverted at first, as I expected, but after a beer or two she started to have fun talking and laughing with them. She didn't say much more specifically, so I hope to get some detail tonight. But she went back to his place with him. Part of why I was feeling a little rough last night is because she didn't text me that until after she was already there with him, so while I expected it would happen it caught me off guard. They pretty much went straight back to his room to fuck. She told him she couldn't stay out too late, so she'd already made clear she wasn't staying the night. The sex was good, she said. "I missed his cock." And she came for him.

We fell asleep together after sharing the basic details. In the morning, though, Min-Ju was already awake and woke me up. Very unusual -- she's a woman who really likes her sleep. Her body language made clear she wanted to fool around, and what followed was some hot and very frustrating "sex." She pushed her pjs off and then mine off, and rolled on top of me and started to ride me as though we were fucking. Her pubic bone ground down against me just above my cage. Whether it was her intention or not, it made me painfully aware of just how close, and yet how far, I was from her hot and wet pussy. If the cage would just break from my erection I would plunge right into her. But alas. We kissed passionately, and between asking if what she was doing was ok she started to tease me with details from her conquest last night. She explained that this was how she rode Caleb. You might remember that last time he held her down and kept himself on top of her. This time she was determined to give him a ride. She said she rolled over, careful to keep his cock inside her the whole time, and started to ride him hard. She was naked from the waist down but still had her green top on. At some point she pulled the top up over her head and threw it across the room; while saying this, she gave me a demonstration with her tshirt. As she pulled it over her head, her full breasts popped into my eager hands for me to grab and caress, just as I'm sure Caleb did. It was intensely erotic to watch her above me and listen as she teased me about her sex last night. She said she rode him to an orgasm, "cumming on his hard cock and calling out for him." I asked if she really called out, and she nodded.

"Did you use condoms?" I asked. She bit her lip and grinned. She pulled me over on top of her, between her legs, and urged me back and forth as though we were fucking. "You know how I need cum inside me, sperm inside me, to feel complete," she teased. "Especially after I cum." It's true. It feels different as a man, doesn't it, when we cum inside someone bare, as opposed to with a condom. It somehow feels more complete. The same is true for Min-Ju. She really likes feeling sperm shoot inside her, especially after she herself has orgasmed. She started to tease me then, cruelly, talking about how she wanted his sperm "to shoot inside me... and the way inside me... swim around my uterus." She looked up at me with her cum-face on, bucking her hips up at me, and damn if I didn't want to just rip that cage off somehow and lay into her. But caged, I felt defeated instead, humiliated, and intensely aroused. "Did you really, baby?" I asked. I must have sounded plaintive. "It's what I wanted," she said, "It's what you wanted." She looked up at me and insisted, "Is it?" She ****** me to say it, to say that "Yes, I wanted you to get his sperm inside you...." All this talk was getting her horny, too, and at my suggestion, she got out her vibe and I held her as she made herself cum again this morning in my arms.

"What about the condoms, then?" I asked again, afterwards at breakfast. She told me she pulled them out of her purse and put them next to her things. "He saw them," she assured me, "He just didn't say anything about them. And neither did I." Wow, so according to her story at least, she made sure he saw them, but then made no move to use them. It sounds like she left them by her things and crawled half-naked into bed with him without them. I imagine he must have plunged into her bare pussy without any hesitation, and it sounds like she spread for him more than willingly. I've been thinking about that all morning here at work. At breakfast, I asked her what she though he made of the condoms, if he saw them. She didn't know. "Maybe he thinks they are for my boyfriend?" "Oh? You think he things he gets you bare while your boyfriend uses condoms?" "Maybe," she said. She looked straight in my eyes and held me gaze. We were both aroused. I knew I was going to do it, and I did; I sunk myself. I said, "Maybe that's how it should be." She smiled, she was thinking the same thing. "I think so, baby," she said. "I'm bare for Caleb now. But you, if you're lucking enough to get me again, you are wrapped."

• Love
Reactions: Cagedfordoms
Again, congratulations. Her and your progress to a full-on cuckold relationship is so fast. It's like you two were made for this life style, well at least at this time in your relationship. Min-Ju continues to be cruel and sweet simultaneously. Thankfully you enjoy the wild ride. You will feel depression, fear, dread, elation, satisfaction, control, loss of control, and love among the constellation of emotions couples have. You two have a wider range of shared emotions and shared truths than most couples achieve, even after many years. Years later remember you asked for this, you begged for this, she delivered and as you wanted, she enjoyed. Your life together is richer because of these shared emotions.

KS, which is more intimate? Squirting sperm inside her or lovingly holding her while she masturbates for her pleasure as you suggested. I believe your sharing as a loving couple her self-satisfying moment is more intimate than a wild fuck. You truly love each other and your trust of one another is growing every day.

Last edited:
wow that is intense. I completely understand you and the feelings you had and do not even worry about leaving us hanging man, we all care about you and min-ju's thoughts, feelings,well being, and your relationship. I am going to pm you two links that have some discussion about the feelings a cuckold has and goes thru and how to deal with them accordingly.

I love that she came home to you like you said she seemed to sense you needed her and she went as far as to tell Caleb that she had to leave early. I can only imagine how rough it must have been to have her riding and writhing up and down, back and forth on you with not a damn thing you could do to penetrate her. I love how its both cruel and sweet at the same time. Giving you what caleb had and also knowing you cannot be inside her like he just was.

Her acknowledgement of him seeing the condoms and pretty much brushing them off means as you said he thinks they are not for him since she took him bare last time, and from now on he will take her bare every time I would assume. You holding her in your arms while she took her vibe and got to orgasm is wonderful and shows your support and want for her to be happy and satisfied even if you cannot cum yourself. Her suggesting that you wear condoms now and Caleb is the only one that goes bare in her pussy is something that I think is a wonderful idea and is only cementing you as her cuck even more.

Either Minju has been doing her homework and reading up on how to be a good hotwife to her cuck, or she is made to do this because she is doing a great job at being cruel and saying exactly the right things. Caleb getting bare access is the right thing for her to do and you being wrapped if you ever get to fuck her is also the correct thing to do. Now since the traditional way of reclaiming your wife is out of reach, I would suggest outercourse along with your cuddling sessions.

You are quite the writer my friend! Lol we have had some insanely hot experiences, but I don't think I could write them like that. Ha ha. You should make a book

Concur.

Thinking about how to keep it simple.
1. Keep the rules you already have. Possibly verbally reconfirm them. Modify and change emphasis if needed. But don’t make it a fully overt ‘OK, let’s set the rules going forward’ discussion. Why keep and confirm the rules? Because on occasion Min-Ju finds them convenient both to justify something she does and to impose constraints on you. They are handy.

2. Keep the suggestions that have already been made by forum members. Occasionally reread them. They serve as a reservoir of ideas you may want to draw from in the future. Breakdown the scenarios into individual suggestions. Some may be useful now. Some may be useful later. Some won’t work.

3. Instead of saying here’s an additional rule for from now on, say this may be a fun rule to apply for the situation coming up. Instead of adding to the body of rules, add situation specific play elements.
Let’s say you both want to bias a situation’s potential route by setting a rule regarding Min-Ju’s behavior. Instead consider creating a one-time dare. For example instead of saying if he looks down your blouse, show him by your actions that you caught him, and then give him a big happy smile and let him keep looking. Try a dare. I dare you to obviously let him look down your blouse. (As you know I like consequences for dares not carried out. Perhaps the consequence could be her going out to dinner with you without a bra where she lets you look in.)

4. Instead of creating a rigid criteria or timetable for an event, express your desire that the event occur when it works well for her or you both.
There are many examples. Let’s take reclaiming and take reconnecting to reestablish marital normalcy. Going forward it appears Min-Ju will allow you out of your cage and embrace your ‘wrapped’ penetration when she wants to. Going forward at this time it is not clear that Min-Ju will seek a reconnection where you two spend some days as a traditional couple where you have full society expected marital rights, including bare bumping into her cervix.
One could write rules: say, you get to ‘reclaim’ whenever you are let out, and once each month or quarter or year or whatever you two will spend a week where you have full marital rights and cuckolding is set aside.
Instead you could say: Baby, I hope the next time you let me out you let me in, even if wrapped. And you could say: Baby, I hope every once in a while we can spend some days together making love without rules while setting cuckolding aside.
(The reconnection you two recently enjoyed was very valuable to your overall relationship. Reconnections should be in your future.) The best time for reconnections is immediately after Min-Ju does some major new thing or otherwise needs reassurance. The timing of your reconnection just finished was perfect.
An aside: What would you think if Min-Ju sometimes allows reconnection for five days starting with the onset of her period?

5. Someday Min-Ju is going to invite a guy over for a dinner and a fuck. You might as well start planning how that works best for you two now. Also think of what physical adjustments to your home would add pleasure on dinner and a fuck occasions.

6. You should keep the Adventure Thursdays. While not critical now, soon you want Min-Ju to find and sometimes enjoy other prospects. They are also a great way to introduce non-rule based dares and extra freedoms and encouragements, i.e. Tonight baby, please feel free to… or I dare you to… (flirt with two guys at the same time) (dance with a guy) (flirt in front of your girlfriends) (not text me, just surprise me when you come home) (ask a guy, any guy, to teach you how to ice skate/play pool) (flirt with yoga John). Possible conflict: Caleb may have Thursdays off.

7. Encourage more Darren contact.

A game: She’s going out with a new prospect tonight. She doesn’t know if he will get into her pants or not, but the date situation makes that possible. She’s not sure of what she wants. You want her to get fucked. So, you invite her to lunch and a next-date shopping trip. Before you go you insert a remote controlled internal pussy vibrator—you know how she gets off with her magic wand. You tease and titillate her while out. She goes on her date aroused and hungry for sexual completion.

Like to hear more about her first night with Caleb. Have you learned some more? Like to hear more about last night with Caleb. Like to hear more about, well everything. You are an entertaining genuine writer. Many are enjoying your posts. Many are learning from your posts. Keep it up.

I love how you both mutually decided to progress to allowing only him to go bare with her. You must be feeling so agonizingly aroused by that development, firmly cementing the pecking order.

Does it go without saying that you won't be treated to any more of her famous oral talents except during your reconnection phases? That sort of privilege should be reserved for Caleb and her other playmates.

misterx0112013 said:
Love that read!

Hearing her with chastity in hand in a body suit without access for you, is a thrill knowing shes caging you with a plan to fuck around on you.
Such a hot read, I so want that!!

Cumming hard as I cry and plead for her to stop, knowing my cock is about to be locked up. Almost trying to physically shove her off lightly to stop. But she just works my cock over to make me cum. Cause the second I cum, shes going to lock me up. And she going to fuck around on me with other guys.

Yes, you capture the feeling exactly. It was scary and intense and desperate, and how she's out fucking other guys bare. She's locked me! And she loves it. She's starting to really understand the power that gives her. Glad you enjoy hearing about my story. All I can say is be careful what you wish for.

minos_dis_crete said:
It's so great that Min-Ju is back in action. Both with pursuing Caleb and his alpha fucking, and as your keyholder, reasserting control of her husband's cock and in turn your relationship.

Thanks. Thanks for your comment.

minos_dis_crete said:
I love how she shamed you with telling SooYun about you begging for a final courtesy hand job before being locked again. What a needy boy, I'm sure they'll both get a good laugh when she tells her that. Maybe she'll make you tell her yourself, teasing you as she does. I take it you haven't caught up with SooYun since before the break? She doesn't yet knowyou were let out prematurely or how you were made to spill your unwanted cum on the floor while your wife was enjoying the feeling of a hard cock and accepting the seed of another lover, does she? I can see Min-Ju offering to leave that last part out if you're obedient enough in the meantime, holding it over your head - she could be very cruel with that sort of humiliation in her back pocket... Especially knowing that sort of knowledge might lead SooYun to suggest an even longer period in chastity.

I felt pretty desperate begging for that last hand job, and knowing SooYun would hear about it only made things worse. So far Min-Ju has told me she's "told SooYun a few things," but then she smiles mysteriously and refuses to be specific. SooYun is really busy during the week apparently, especially with the time difference, but I get the feeling I might get called in to skype with her sometime this weekend. She's really going to laugh at me, isn't she? I can't imagine what a woman like her will make of my situation. The possibility that Min-Ju might force me to tell SooYun things directly secretly makes me extra horny, especially if she makes me tell her how she's accepted the seed of another man.

smallcockedcuck916 said:
How does that make you feel that his roommate may be getting to see the woman he listened to getting fucked last saturday night? I think its pretty hot and maybe he spilled listening to them fuck, hell i know i would have multiple times

It didn't happen Wednesday night, but this is bound to happen at some point. She's going to be over at his apartment and the roommate will be there. They will introduce themselves and chat for a bit, outwardly all innocent, but she'll be there to fuck Caleb, and the roommate will know it. He will be imagining her... and wanting her. That's an intense thought.

asianboy said:
Minju must be enjoying the company of his friends or they left the two alone otherwise she wouldn't be so busy and would text you more haha

As it turns out, yes. That's why she didn't text me again until so late. She was caught up having fun drinking and talking and hanging out with his friends... and then excited to go back to his place with him. She lost track of me. At the time, it really hurt my feelings and I started to worry, but looking back it also makes me hot that she lost track of me a little. She was having that much fun, as she should be.

George said:
I think Caleb set up a 'hang out with friends' as a date. He can't yet just say to her "Let's get take-out Chinese and get back to my place so we can fuck", even though I bet that's where he wants to go.

I think you're right. Now that they've hooked up a second time, I suppose they are nearing the "Let's just go back to my place so we can fuck" stage, aren't they? Or maybe they are already there now?

mystTiger said:
i sort of imagine him having bragged to all his friends about this smoking hot asian slut who he recently fucked the shit out of... they maybe then said they wanted to meet her for themselves to see how hot and slutty she really is.... and there she is now meeting his friends for the first time, dressed up classy and sexy but significantly with no bra on... i hope he is still putting his hands on her even with his friends there...

He did have her hands on her some during the night, and she admitted to sitting close to him. In the noise of the bar, they must of each leaned in to speak into one another's ears, too, as though sharing a secret. I can easily imagine this was how he was thinking.

innocentsfun said:
Send another txt. Beg her to come home with a pussy full of another man's fresh cum. You know you want to. :p

I will, next time. I promise.

minos_dis_crete said:
If she is spending the night, text her she should borrow one of his shirts to sleep in... If she's really daring, she could take it home and wear it to bed with you, too, as another sign of belonging to him.

This is an incredibly hot and erotic idea, Minos. I promise to ask her this the next time she spends the night with him. She will be naked but for one of his flannel shirts wrapped around her petite body.

minos_dis_crete said:
I love how you both mutually decided to progress to allowing only him to go bare with her. You must be feeling so agonizingly aroused by that development, firmly cementing the pecking order.

Does it go without saying that you won't be treated to any more of her famous oral talents except during your reconnection phases? That sort of privilege should be reserved for Caleb and her other playmates.

Yes, it does rather firmly cement the pecking order, doesn't it. He's on top. I'm at the bottom. And you are surely right: no more oral talents for me, I suspect.

asianboy said:
Caleb getting bare access is the right thing for her to do and you being wrapped if you ever get to fuck her is also the correct thing to do.

Yes, it is the right thing for her to do, isn't it. Her pussy is his now.

Tokyocouple said:
You are quite the writer my friend! Lol we have had some insanely hot experiences, but I don't think I could write them like that. Ha ha. You should make a book

Thanks very much. I really appreciate hearing that. I'm glad you all enjoy the updates.

thanks for all the detailed updates and responses so far... i look forward to hearing more as things progress with Min-Ju and her new lover.... do you know if there are any more plans between the pair yet?

also, i get the feeling from the tone and frequency of your recent posts that you are starting to struggle with the emotional side of all this... i wonder if you are getting the support you are looking for from us here on the forum or are we pushing things too much in the extreme for you? let us know if there is more or better ways we can support you.... we are here for that.... i personally feel that things need to happen slowly between you, Min-Ju and Caleb... Min-Ju seems to be taking it at the just the right pace... not too fast but a little faster than you might have expected... just enough to throw you off guard... i just hope that it is not proving to be too hard for you to deal with it emotionally....

you mention above in response to someone... "be careful what you wish for"... my question to you, and obviously you don't need to answer, but are you happy with how things are now in your relationship, i don't mean to be too personal but i am asking as a wannabe cuck in the future... if you had the chance to go back and keep things as a mere fantasy and have Min-Ju all to yourself only, would you go back?

Great post mystTiger. I am very interested in KS's reply because your question as how to best support him (and by extension, her) is right on.
It appears to me that my detailed scenarios are too pushy for KS at this time. Thus my suggestion that he break them down into individual ideas, some of which he may want to use later.
I find it interesting that KS's posts about Min-Ju's activities concentrate upon her feelings and reactions (which they should) but are light on what actually happened. Is that due to Min-Ju's descriptions or KS's literary choice or desire to maintain some privacy?
One thing for sure. We are supportive. Another thing for sure. Often our suggestions will not match their particular best approaches--we aren't them. So, I hope KS merely reads our 'you should...' comments as helpful intents, not as implied critiques.

KS don't ever feel like your alone we are all here to help man as both george and mystTiger said. We got your back and dont ever doubt that for one second we wouldn't be here when you need us

Looked back. Caleb starts his work week on Thursday, likely starting in the evening. That might be why he left so suddenly when they first met on a Thursday. Anyway, Adventure Thursday looks compatible with Caleb's schedule.

Thanks for your support and concern, everyone. I'm feeling ok. Reconnecting with my wife has been nice; we had a really nice evening together yesterday. Still, I've been spending a lot of time examining my feelings, obviously. Not sure I've found clear answers. I know part of why I started to feel melancholy on Wednesday was because she wasn't texting updates. I think I could sense she was having fun, which didn't make me worry, not in a real way, but did maybe make me feel left out a bit. Oddly, as I've said, that's part of the kink for me. It would actually be hot if she did cruelly ignore me while she goes out to fuck Caleb, or even cancel on me to see him. The contradiction there is tough to handle, but seems an intractable part of our deciding to try the cuckold thing. And we're both enjoying it. I talked with Min-Ju about this some, letting her know both that I felt a little hurt she didn't text and that if she were to decide not to it would also turn me on. She didn't really understand the second part -- her response was something along the lines of "You're a weird one" -- but she definitely understood the first part. She's felt really guilty about not texting sooner, and very supportive about wanting to involve me more, too. I'm confident that with more practice we will get better at handling her outings. It was good to talk openly, but I also worried about saying too much about having felt melancholy. She's risked so much of herself by doing this, I mean, going out with another guy crashes against so much of what she's been raised to believe, even as she enjoys it, that I definitely don't want to let me anxieties poison things. The angst is part of what I signed up for, so at least to some degree I need to bare that on my own, if that makes sense.

It's also important to keep things in perspective. Wednesday was hot and fun and sexy, and the way she came home to be with me and "ride" me was amazing. Somewhere in there was a period of awkward feeling for me. And it passed. It's also going to happen again. So I'm telling myself to stay strong and take things in stride. We're having fun. In fact, even as I'm typing this up I'm feeling that buzz in my (poor, trapped) dick that tells me I already ache for her to go be with Caleb again. She must be getting horny again, herself. It's been two days for her.

Last night we spend a quiet evening together. This seems to an emerging pattern for us, and it seems a good one -- the night after she plays we spend quiet quality time together. We had a nice meal together, homemade sushi, and went for a walk. As we walked through the streets at dusk with people all around us, holding hands, I had a smile on my face thinking about how crazy all this is. Here I am holding hands with this amazing woman who I'm totally in love with, people are watching us walk by as this happy young couple, but little do they know that I'm not actually the last man she's been with. In fact, another man's sperm is probably still inside her. And I won't be the next man she's with either. But we're holding hands and in love. It was an intense, sublime, and kind of crazy feeling, both humiliating and intensely exciting.

Someone mentioned that Min-Ju should keep her Thursday practice of going out to flirt and meet men. You're definitely right that she and I should play in ways that don't involve Caleb. I've also told her that I want to play in ways that more directly include me, and she's totally on board with that, too. She said something really sweet, and sexy: "I really love the way you act around me now that I've locked you up. It makes me feel really special." So this weekend we plan to go out to a bar or club, probably just for some flirting and fun, nothing more than that. I've told her I'll really enjoy watching her flirt and dance with guys, and she's said she wants to try it. Neither of us know how well this will work. As I've said, she does way better one-on-one than in big crowd situations, and she's a far cry from a club girl. Dancing is something she does when friends drag her out, but not something she particularly enjoys. We might just end up at a small bar, someplace away from where we live. So we'll see.

It is good to talk about the way you felt that night with her, it lets her know whats going on in your head when all this is happening. Great job once again realizing that dumping too much on her about your emotions may have an adverse effect. This will take time for both of you to get to a point where both are completely 100% where you need to be. You are still feeling out your emotions and she is still feeling out how this works and she still worries you may get mad at her for something, that will go away eventually. There is always emotions that will be there and eventually will work themselves out to where you can revel in the fact that you have a beautiful, awesome wife that you can be open and honest with that loves you and is taking this amazing journey along with you.

I love the fact that after it happens everything is about you and her as a married couple. The reconnecting is good for both of you, it lets you be a normal married couple without the restraints of the budding cuckold relationship or anything that comes along with it except you being locked up in a chastity cage.

The bar or club thing sounds absolutely like a great idea. She will love being able to openly flirt with guys knowing you want her to go and flirt/ dance with guys while you watch. A small bar away from home sounds more like you and hers speed more chance for 1 on 1 interaction. I also feel it would make her more comfortable and confident not being surrounded like at a club.

Last edited:
I think your reconnections are critical. You two are likely right to reserve the post-play day for reconnection. But do not be surprised if her activities sometimes interfere. She likely will and should become busier.
More important is the full-marital rights multi-day reconnections. I think at minimum you should have then every three months or so--no fixed schedule.
As for your angst, it will become both less fearful as you grow in this lifestyle and more intense as Min-Ju steps up her cruelty. I commend you in being selective in how much you share your angst with Min-Ju. Eventually she should know everything you feel. But not until you have fully reconciled your internal conflicts. Again, remember your progress has been unusually fast.
You need to ask yourself only two questions:
Do I want her to cuckold me including all the consequences that come with it?
Will she love me more in the coming years because we share/shared this adventure?
As long as your answers are unequivocal yeses. OK. All the rest is subordinate detail.

Last edited:
This morning Min-Ju and I slept in a bit and woke up slowly. We were lying in bed, and she had my pjs pulled down so she could play idly with my cage. She likes doing that. She says it feels comforting. As we're lying there sort-of-asleep and sort-of-awake, she reminded me that "I plan to talk to SooYun this weekend." She looked at me, "You still want to do that, right?" My cock instantly grew in the cage underneath her hand, which of course gave her her answer. We ended up talking a bit about why I liked that and what kinds of things I wanted her to say, and also, importantly, how she felt about involving her friend. We've talked about this before, too. I tried to explain how it made me hot to face losing control. Telling SooYun is something I can't control or take back. It's out there in the world, outside of us. I also explained that I hoped talking with SooYun, both with me and on her own, gave her a way to talk through her own feelings and experiences. I also tried to explain why the humiliation aroused me. Especially SooYun laughing at me. I'm not sure how well I was able to explain that part, especially as I don't really understand it myself. Min-Ju knows intellectually that I like her, and by extension SooYun, being cruel, and she often play-acts cruelty, but in reality she's kind and sweet and loving.

Hearing Min-Ju talk through her thoughts about involving her friend was good. One concern, understandably, is whether I'm attracted to her friend, or attracted to other women generally. We've talked about this a lot in the general context of our play, and part of why she likes me in chastity is it helps her feel more confident that I only have eyes for her. So I admitted, cautiously, that I thought SooYun was cute, but assured her I wasn't attracted to her. She seemed to accept that. She has been talking with SooYun some, mostly by text and not about Caleb. So far SooYun knows about my chastity but nothing else, and they've had a few giggly conversations about it. Like me, she's actually not sure what her friend makes of us. That turned to a conversation about how far things should go. I promised my wife that she could take things as far as she wanted. I said it was hot when she gave SooYun my key, and that if she wanted to make her friend my keyholder again, she should do it. "That would certainly be cruel," I said, "If you put me in her hands." Another idea that was floated was maybe that I should have to ask SooYun's permission for any future release. "Can I tell her how much your cage makes you want to lick my pussy?" she asked playfully. That made me blush furiously. Then she took it to a further, dangerous place. "Would you want to lick her pussy, too, if she held your key?" I gulped, fearing a trap, but the cage made me be honest. I said yes. "If you wanted me, yes I would lick her pussy, and your pussy. I'll be your little toy in chastity." Min-Ju's eyebrows went up at that. "In-ter-est-ing," she said, stretching out the word. She seemed both a little upset and genuinely amused. I debated explaining the practice of the babysitter, SooYun watching over me while Min-Ju goes out to be with her new man, but chickened out.

We also talked about our plan to go out to a club or bar together as a "play date." We want to go somewhere where she can maybe flirt a little with me there, or she can give me little tasks, a way for us to have fun together. We're trying to figure out how to make this work though. A quiet bar somewhere, the kind of place we generally like, has the advantage of feeling comfortable, but we couldn't see a good way to initiate her flirting. We kind of liked the idea of her sending me to another table of guys and telling them my girlfriend thinks they're cute, something like that. But if that actually works, that has a guy joining us at our table -- which feels a little too much and too hard to control. Once a guy joins us at a quiet bar, he's kind of there for the night -- unless we have a really awkward "you can go now" conversation. She wants to flirt a little, but doesn't want to feel pinned down into giving out her number, etc. On the other hand, a bar has the obvious advantage of crowds -- but then crowds and noise gets overwhelming. She's not exactly a club girl. I admitted it would be fun if she sent me off to tell a guy she thought he was cute, or to have to tell him I'm in chastity. She really likes that idea, too. Still, we didn't come up with a real plan, and we're both feeling kind of sleepy today. Hard to say what if anything well happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread