• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My cuckold husband

• Thread starterDominant Goddess
  • Start date

Dominant Goddess

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2008
Hello, let me introduce myself. I am a Dominant Goddess and proud owner of a beautiful, sensitive cuckold partner whom I adore. He worships me and desires only to meet my needs and serve me. We have had more than a few challenges in getting to this point of clarity in our relationship, however, now that I have taken the lead with a firm hand, things are set to improve. We also have an incredibly open relationship where there is little that we cannot express and share sexually and physically, which is based in a great deal of trust and understanding. In my vast experience, I find this to be quite unusual and incredibly stimulating. We often talk about my cukolding him, and both find it very arousing to consider this possibility, usually with several different variations on a theme.

When we speak of cuckoldry, he makes it clear that he desires to show me his willingness for me to take a big bull to fulfill my sexual appetite whenever my demands are greater than his own ability to serve me and sometimes, simply for the shared pleasure of it. Sometimes I fantasise about giving him to some eager submissive girl or boy to finish him (my lover) off when I've done with him! He would naturally be watching me with my bull.

Today, I presented him with a gift, a ring, making it very clear he is now under my complete ownership and that my needs and desires must ALWAYS come first. My question is twofold and as follows; to those of you Goddesses and Superior women here, do you have willing submissive partners who serve your needs first and if so, how do they demonstrate their loyalty and devotion? And to the cuckold partners, how does it make you feel offering your Superior this wonderfully liberating gift of accepting that her needs must always come first? What do you enjoy and what do you find challenging or difficult in this sharing? Are you/would you be content if the idea of cuckolding remained a fantasy?

How was it the first time you watched your partner being fucked by somebody else? Did it strengthen or damage your relationship? What do you see as the biggest pitfalls and the biggest pleasures?

yours,

Dominant Goddess

(if my partner reads this, you have my permission to respond)

(if my partner reads this, you have my permission to respond)........LoooL

but he is not allolwed to touch you while i eat you on his sleep bed...he is only allowed to clean after we finish

With respect and honour

Thank you for the most open, understanding and loving message Mistress. I am proud and fulfilled to wear your ring and will endeavour to meet all your needs all the time. You are without a doubt the most magnificent woman I have ever met and I adore your mind, body and spirit. As for your wonderful femininity it shines like no other. I have a lot to learn and as you rightly say I often fight and push against the "natural" way we have. For this I apologise and will reflect on how I can grow to serve your needs better.

You understand and accept my submissive nature in ways I have only previously dreamed of and I send you big smiles, love and pretty pretty panties.

For all reading this thread, welcome to our world ! I am sure it will be an interesting journey. I have asked for permission from my Mistress to share a discrete picture of her beauty. I hope that the comments you post will reflect this.

With respect and honour

puppy boy

Attachments

• Image045.JPG
    Image045.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 665
Sounds like you have your cuckold-in-waiting on the right track.

Dominant Goddess,

I see you recently joined this forum and this is your first post. Welcome.

Dominant Goddess said:
Hello, let me introduce myself. I am a Dominant Goddess and proud owner of a beautiful, sensitive cuckold...

Very good.

Dominant Goddess said:
.... He worships me and desires only to meet my needs and serve me.

Excellent! Your submissive husband understands his place* in your marriage. (See quiz, below.)

Dominant Goddess said:
We have had more than a few challenges in getting to this point of clarity in our relationship...

Yes, I would imagine....

Dominant Goddess said:
...however, now that I have taken the lead with a firm hand, things are set to improve.

Good, good....

Dominant Goddess said:
We also have an incredibly open relationship where there is little that we cannot express and share sexually and physically, which is based in a great deal of trust and understanding. In my vast experience, I find this to be quite unusual and incredibly stimulating.

My experience suggests you're probably right.

Dominant Goddess said:
We often talk about my cuckolding him, and both find it very arousing to consider this possibility, usually with several different variations on a theme.

That's very positive. It sounds like you are moving your cuckold-in-waiting inexorably toward his fate.

Dominant Goddess said:
When we speak of cuckoldry, he makes it clear that he desires to show me his willingness to take a big bull to fulfill my sexual appetite...

I'll have to say this seems a bit unclear. I gather your cuckold-in-waiting acknowledges it is your right and prerogative to take lovers, but it didn't quite come out that way....

Dominant Goddess said:
.... Sometimes I fantasize about giving him to some eager submissive girl or boy to finish him off when I've done with him.

Some clarification would be helpful here, also. When you're done with who?

Dominant Goddess said:
He would naturally be watching me with my bull.

Of course.

Dominant Goddess said:
Today, I presented him with a gift, a ring, making it very clear he is now under my complete ownership and that my needs and desires must ALWAYS come first.

You have your cuckold-in-waiting on the right track. I see he has acknowledged your post (above) and his position in your marriage. That's good. Good photo, BTW. Nice boots... you have good-looking legs.

Best wishes—

Custer

* Quiz:
Q: What is a husband's proper place?
A: On his knees, with his face between his wife's thighs.
Q: If a woman is not entirely satisfied with her husband in his proper place, are there other proper places?
A: Yes, on his knees with his face between his wife's cheeks, his lips kissing her asshole, and his tongue giving her analingus.

indeed

Tiger_Bull said:
but he is not allolwed to touch you while i eat you on his sleep bed...he is only allowed to clean after we finish

Naturally....

Hello Custer, I've been trying to rply using the quote button but the page does not seem to like it, so I shall try to respond in some kind of order to your questions:

1. yes, I realised there was a typo there, and yes, you're quite right, he does acknowledge it is my absolute right and prerogative to take lovers as I please, though I have not done so yet.

2. to finish off my cuckold after I've used him as I please.

3. Yes, I have great legs! thank you, and thanks for the welcome.

learningtobeUK said:
You are without a doubt the most magnificent woman I have ever met and I adore your mind, body and spirit. As for your wonderful femininity it shines like no other. I have a lot to learn and as you rightly say I often fight and push against the "natural" way we have. For this I apologise and will reflect on how I can grow to serve your needs better.

You understand and accept my submissive nature in ways I have only previously dreamed of and I send you big smiles, love and pretty pretty panties.

Thank you for your lovely response, your discrete picture (you must have a small library of them sweetheart?!!) and your honour. It is my intention to offer you your dreams on a nylon and lace clad plate....and you will ever be left begging for more! X

The delights of my Dominant Goddess

Hello...

We both very much enjoyed opening up our world a little to the forum. My superior and Dominant Goddess has expressed that she would be willing for me to post a couple more pictures. I am honoured to be allowed to post the following pictures and hope that all the real men out there appreciate her magnificence. We are interested in hearing from any real couples or individuals who have introduced cuckolding into their relationship. A little bit more about us, we are both in our late 30s, she is a natural dominant, very creative, strong minded, beautiful and intelligent. I am proud to be her submissive and share in her delights, joys and needs. I am slowly learning my place and being introduced to the joys of releasing my inner sissy and serving her better.

Attachments

• Imagespecialtreat.JPG
    Imagespecialtreat.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 480
  • Imagepanties.JPG
    Imagepanties.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 462
Your questions

Dominant Goddess,

I see not too many folks have weighed in with replies to your questions. You might consider reading a thread started and continued at some length by a married woman, "Louise" in NE England, who considered becoming a cuckoldress, then followed through and steadily gained confidence. (I gather you and your submissive husband live in the U.K.) It can be found here, on this forum:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/505-hi-all-first-post-so-here-goes-curious.html

It's pretty good, as threads go.

Also, since you and your submissive husband seem to have what might be called an "Elise Sutton-style" FemDom relationship, I suggest reading her books (if you haven't already), which include chapters with many first-hand accounts of dominant wife / cuckold husband relationships.

"Female Domination," by Elise Sutton (2003, 298 pp, paperback);

"The FemDom Experience," by Elise Sutton (2006, 317 pp, paperback).

Both are available from well-known online distributors, and the publisher (LuLu books).

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
onwards towards a female led society....

thank you for your response Custer,

I notice from replies you make in other threads that you seem very well informed about many things (enjoyed your responses in the thread about religion keeping women subjugated!) and I appreciate your references to the other thread and the books. Yes, you're correct in observing I may have read Elise Sutton, :) She's fantastic and I do have those books in my collection!

I'm not sure why there's been little response to the questions themselves, however I'm sure that my partner and I will continue to explore this aspect of our sexual life and see where it leads us. It's a fascinating area to eplore on lots on different levels....

hi dominant...you got welcomes much more than i got in the past

ok now can we see your sexy and hot body....cause we have to think more about you and your cucky boy

i think you have a very expensive peace between your legs...wish if we can see it ...

hummm...i had a dream about you last night

More treats from Dominant Goddess

Hello fellow cucks, hotwives and Bulls....

I have been given permission from my Magnificent Dominant Goddess to post a few more pictures of her. As you will see from the pics she is one of those very rare women who fully know the power and beauty of her femininity....and knows exactly how to tease, tantalise and send me (and others!!) wild. DG is a woman of very exquisite taste, perhaps she would allow me to use the term elegant slut ! I only hope a punishment isnt the result of that statement ! In earlier comments it was noted that we have a fem dom relationship. This has been a central part of our relationship for a long time and it would be true to say the idea of cuckolding has come from this. We have a very special intimate love that is very open and expressive and embraces a fem dom lifestyle...as best we can. I am learning to accept my place and do chores, domestic duties etc as well as opening myself up to her delightful feminisation of me on ocassions. DG also incorporates discipline and humiliation into our relationship and delights in verbally teasing and chastising me..Which of course I delight in ! Hope you like the pics.

Attachments

• stuff 005aa.JPG
    stuff 005aa.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 351
  • phone2 013aa.JPG
    phone2 013aa.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 340
  • stuff 008a.JPG
    stuff 008a.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 311
  • DG024a.JPG
    DG024a.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 301
Dominant Goddess,

Dominant Goddess said:
Thank you for your response Custer,

I notice from replies you make in other threads that you seem very well informed about many things (enjoyed your responses in the thread about religion keeping women subjugated!)....

Thank you!

Dominant Goddess said:
.... and I appreciate your references to the other thread and the books. Yes, you're correct in observing I may have read Elise Sutton, :) She's fantastic and I do have those books in my collection!

You're welcome. Your and your submissive husband's posts do suggest a fairly strong E.S. influence. My impression is, her influence is spreading — or at least seems to be. It's hard to know that in any quantitative sense.

In view of your husband's post of today (thanks, LearningtobeUK) and his comments:

learningtobeUK said:
.... I am learning to accept my place and do chores, domestic duties, etc, as well as opening myself up to her delightful feminisation of me on occasion.

Very good! Perhaps this site would be of interest to you (DG) — it presents an excellent program.

Femme your hubby #1

learningtobeUK said:
DG also incorporates discipline and humiliation into our relationship....

Good, good. Perhaps this site would also be of interest (if you aren't fully familiar with it already):

Disciplinary Wives Club (DWC)

Thanks also for posting additional photos of your Dominant Goddess, LearningtobeUK.

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

Your husband is a lucky man. Wish i'd find a woman bold enough to take what she desire's and make me as she wishes. your thigh's are devine. I'd love to see more.

first off, thank you to my sweet husband for worshipping me in this way and making clear his sumbission to my greater will and desires. Secondly, to Custer, once again thanks for those GREAT links, you will be keeping me very busy for quite some time and I'm sure my lovely man will benefit tremendously too ;-)

I've been reading quite a few of the threads lately and you have a certain astute awareness that indicates to me that you have a good understanding of many aspects of this lifestyle, as I said, and that you can most certainly smell a rat (though you are gracious in pointing them out!!!!).

Bobdole, thank you. My hubby has a reward to post if the views for this post hit the 2,000 mark so your wish may come true....if you're a very good boy!

I'll answer one of your last questions. For me, watching my wife with another the first time was both a dream come true and a nightmare at the same time. It's hard to explain, but I always had the fantansy of watching my goddess with another man. She didn't seem all that interested when I first mentioned it to her, but over time that changed. The emotions for me were very powerful. I was jelous, angry, excited, and turned on. I was watching exactly what I had wished for. My worst fear at the time was abandonment. For me that was the hardest. I don't know if I could stand losing her. Their relationship lasted for six months and then it was over. She never left me, but our relationship was not the same. It was apparent that what she needed from me was not sex, but support. I gave it gladly. Things are back to normal for now, and as far as I know there has only been one other that lasted only weeks. Our sex life is great and my love for her is stronger than ever and I would love to see her with another once again. Strange but true.

husband

Greeting's Dominant Goddess.
i really enjoy reading your journey into this lifestyle.i am a life-long cross-dresser with an understanding wife. For the last few years i have been unable to maintain an erection and really wish i could convince my wife to take on a lover so she can experience the joys of womanhood to it's full extent once again. Thus far she is adamant that she will not 'cheat' on our marriage. As i am now retired and hoping to continue my journey into femininity by cross-dressing almost full time and to continue on my breast growth regime, there is NO chance that i could ever again be the man she once had. i really do wish she could understand that this would be a great benefit for both of us and our relationship would be strenthened by having a real man to serve and service. Oh well,one day at a time. Good luck on your journey.i hope to be on it one day soon.curtsy.

jabber68 said:
I'll answer one of your last questions. For me, watching my wife with another the first time was both a dream come true and a nightmare at the same time. It's hard to explain, but I always had the fantansy of watching my goddess with another man. She didn't seem all that interested when I first mentioned it to her, but over time that changed. The emotions for me were very powerful. I was jelous, angry, excited, and turned on. I was watching exactly what I had wished for. My worst fear at the time was abandonment. For me that was the hardest. I don't know if I could stand losing her. Their relationship lasted for six months and then it was over. She never left me, but our relationship was not the same. It was apparent that what she needed from me was not sex, but support. I gave it gladly. Things are back to normal for now, and as far as I know there has only been one other that lasted only weeks. Our sex life is great and my love for her is stronger than ever and I would love to see her with another once again. Strange but true.

thank you for your honest response Jabber. I can see why this would stir so much in people from both sides really. I totally empathise with your mixed feelings from the basis of almost a 'be careful what you wish for' perspective, though if I am correct in my assertion, things are good between you now? you certainly seem to have a great deal of love and respect for your wife which in my view MUST be the basis for any exploration, particularly sexual that involve risk taking and a great deal of trust and honesty. When you said your relationship changed, could you expand a little please?

DG

racquel said:
Greeting's Dominant Goddess.
i really enjoy reading your journey into this lifestyle.i am a life-long cross-dresser with an understanding wife. For the last few years i have been unable to maintain an erection and really wish i could convince my wife to take on a lover so she can experience the joys of womanhood to it's full extent once again. Thus far she is adamant that she will not 'cheat' on our marriage. As i am now retired and hoping to continue my journey into femininity by cross-dressing almost full time and to continue on my breast growth regime, there is NO chance that i could ever again be the man she once had. i really do wish she could understand that this would be a great benefit for both of us and our relationship would be strenthened by having a real man to serve and service. Oh well,one day at a time. Good luck on your journey.i hope to be on it one day soon.curtsy.

I do so love that there are people on here who seem so willing to open themselves up in this really sincere way. Thank you for your response to my post and I wish for you every pleasure in becoming who you know yourself to truly be, and indeed that your wife, who is clearly an understanding, caring woman, may find equal fulfillment in her own way.

DG

Dominant Goddess,

The Change in our relationship is that once the deed has been done, you can't take it back. The dynamic between us is different. She has always had the upper hand due to my submissive nature, but know neither one of us can deny what happened. Don't take it to mean that it's a bad thing, it's not. Looking back, the reason that we are still together is because our relationship was stable to begin with. I believe that if the situation is not stable, a cuckold relationship isn't going to work long-term. Things are very good for us now. I think we have bridged that gap. If she were to engage in this again, I think we are both ready to deal with all of the emotions again. For me, it's the feelings that are so addictive. The mental anguish and excitement are so powerful. I know she gets a little power trip from it as well as the attention from another male suiter. I'm sure it boosts her ego and she can be sure that I'll be there for her anytime she needs. Another aspect to it is that during those times she feels very sexual, almost greedy. Her attitude when she is in that mode is the sexiest thing I can imagine. There is nothing hotter than a confident woman.

Users who are viewing this thread