• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My cuckold husband

• Thread starterDominant Goddess
  • Start date
jabber68 said:
Dominant Goddess,

The Change in our relationship is that once the deed has been done, you can't take it back. The dynamic between us is different. She has always had the upper hand due to my submissive nature, but know neither one of us can deny what happened. Don't take it to mean that it's a bad thing, it's not. Looking back, the reason that we are still together is because our relationship was stable to begin with. I believe that if the situation is not stable, a cuckold relationship isn't going to work long-term. Things are very good for us now. I think we have bridged that gap. If she were to engage in this again, I think we are both ready to deal with all of the emotions again. For me, it's the feelings that are so addictive. The mental anguish and excitement are so powerful. I know she gets a little power trip from it as well as the attention from another male suiter. I'm sure it boosts her ego and she can be sure that I'll be there for her anytime she needs. Another aspect to it is that during those times she feels very sexual, almost greedy. Her attitude when she is in that mode is the sexiest thing I can imagine. There is nothing hotter than a confident woman.

you seem clear and I admire your courageousness in meeting your needs and those of your wife, which most certainly come first seeing as women are naturally Superior! :D Thanks for your input, it is both valuable and interesting. I shall prepare my little sissy for managing all of these feelings, though I'm sure I would have many of my own to manage too. May I ask you, when you were watching, were you involved at any level? I think the stability at the core of things is crucial too. If you're reading puppy....take note!

And here as promised, and posted personally as it seems more appropriate in this instance, is a picture of my glorious, worship-worthy beautiful pussy!

Attachments

• creampie1.jpg
    creampie1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 316
Dominant Goddess,

I was in the room a couple of times in the beginning when they were together. Talk about a rush. To see your wife in the arms of another and clearly enjoying herself was a little hard to take. Again, at that time her leaving me was the biggest fear. For him, I think he just thought it was some kind of kink, but he wasn't interested in me what so ever and I must say I didn't like him much. I guess I was a little humilliated because he had a better build and could perform almost endlessly plus she just seemed to turn inside out for him. Just letting him control her and use her. I'm not terrible in the sack, but he was in a different league and we both knew it. After the first few times, they would meet privately with out me and that was a different kind of emotion for me as well. For a submissive, all that left was my imagination. I would be hurt, turned on, lonely and could think of nothing but her having sex with a more powerfull man than I. Plus the antipation of not knowing when she would return left me with some sleepless nights. Sometimes she would come home at 2 or 3 in the morning, sometimes I wouldn't see her for a couple of days. Sometimes she would say she was coming home, but wouldn't. She wasn't mean or uncaring, more selfish than anything. I think she knew that I got off on it to tell you the truth. There were times when I would wake in the middle of the night with my heart racing and I would be so wired that I couldn't go back to sleep. The ache I would have for her was almost unbearable. Sometimes I would be angry and convince myself that this just wasn't worth it and that I was going to tell her so when she came through the door. Those feelings would quickly melt away when she came home. I would usually get down on my knees, kiss her feet and work my way up to her vagina to discover how wet she was. She would linger just long enough for me to know that she had been with her lover. I would then follow her to the bedroom. Sometimes I would get to lick her to another orgasm, sometimes I wouldn't. As much as I couln't stand the guy, it just excited me to know he had used her and yes I know I licked his cum from her vagina many times and for some reason it turned me on. I wanted it. I wanted her to know that I wanted to lick his come from her. It was my way of encouraging her without actually saying it. I honestly can't say what I would have done if he had wanted me involved with them. He didn't turn me on, but the humilliation did. I'm sure that if he and my wife would have wanted me involved, I would have complied.

Nice

Dominant Goddess said:
And here as promised, and posted personally as it seems more appropriate in this instance, is a picture of my glorious, worship-worthy beautiful pussy!

I am not a sissy cuck, BUT everything you say about that sweet pussy of yours is true. :p Who buttered the muffin? :eek: :p okdeacon

Thank you Dominant Goddess

I had been away for a couple of days and so was unable to see the magnificent pussy picture my adoreable Goddess posted....I was only told ..."its on the site and Im sure all the bulls will love it". Well now I have had a chance to see the picture and post I have to say that I hope all the bulls and cuckolds here realise just what a honour it is to be seeing DGs elegant, beautiful and very greedy pussy. This is the pussy that when I am very lucky I get to kiss, lick and worship ....and on a very special day its slowly lowered over my face with a curt....eat it puppy ! I adore your pussy DG it is the most divine honey centred treat a man could ever wish for.....And of course it should be served, worshipped and given all it needs and demands. Dg has also told me to post a picture of myself in the panties she instructed me to wear during my night away....they were such girly feminine panties and "hers" so what a lucky boy I was...

with respect

puppy

Attachments

• Image083a.jpg
    Image083a.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 167
can't wait

can't wait for my QUEEN to get a new lover. he leaves almost NOTHING to clean..... 8" but no real messy load. but my QUEEN cums plenty..... :eek:

That's a very nice pussy photo....

Dominant Goddess,

Dominant Goddess said:

Thank you for posting your freshly-fucked pussy photo. Gorgeous... very nice...

I gather the traces of cum mean you had just granted your submissive husband the privilege of being fucked by you... —?

LearningtobeUK,

That's a very nice photo of you in your Dominant Goddess' panties. Perhaps she will soon begin allowing — indeed, requiring — you to purchase panties of your own. That is, in her presence and, certainly, only panties that appeal to her. You should, of course, have at least 7 pair in different colors and styles (a different pair for each day of the week).

—Custer

Queen Linda's cucky,

QUEEN LINDA'S cucky said:
can't wait for my QUEEN to get a new lover. he leaves almost NOTHING to clean..... 8" but no real messy load. but my QUEEN cums plenty.....

Speaking of your Queen.... who is about 52, you being about 54 (as I recall), but she prefers young lovers, typically under 30.... you said a while back she keeps you in a chastity device and you had been continuously locked in your chastity device since mid-January '08. I seem also to recall you mentioning she grants you a "release day," typically, about once every 3 months.

Has your Queen granted you a "release day" yet? It's been 6 months....

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
LearningtobeUK,

That's a very nice photo of you in your Dominant Goddess' panties. Perhaps she will soon begin allowing — indeed, requiring — you to purchase panties of your own. That is, in her presence and, certainly, only panties that appeal to her. You should, of course, have at least 7 pair in different colors and styles (a different pair for each day of the week).

—Custer

what a simply *delicious* idea Custer...here puppy...c'mon, let's go shop!! ;)

dfhviking said:
Wow, what a lucky guy to have such a wonderful woman for a wife. I am still looking for such a wonderful woman. They are truly rare and hard to find.

Why thank you, that's very gracious of you dfhvinking. We are going pantie shopping for him this week! will let you know how it goes.

In awe

As my DG has noted my training is developing and we have set a date for her to take me pantie shopping in order to start "stocking" my sissy wardrobe...gulp gulp. I am of course very nervous, excited, aroused and in all honesty eager to do this. It feels like another step on our journey and another degree towards my submission to her natural superiority. Over the weekend I had the honour of taking DG out for the evening. She looked incredible a true picture of beauty and femininity and power.....a gorgeous little short summer dress that wafted in the breeze ...delightful white cotton panties with a small red motif on them and sheer to the waist natural tights/pantyhose with the most amazing blue heels.....I was mesmerised and in awe, I wanted to kneel before her all evening, ...very hard to keep my eyes on anything but her !!!

with respect

puppy boy

DG the nylon Goddess

A picture may be more eloquent than me ......thank you DG for giving me permission to post.

with respect

puppy boy

Attachments

• Image034edaa.JPG
    Image034edaa.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 252
Puppy boy,

learningtobeUK said:
A picture may be more eloquent than me ......thank you DG for giving me permission to post.

Thanks. Your Dominant Goddess is emerging as a gradually more sensuous-looking woman.

—Custer

Omg...

Dominant Goddess said:

OMG Just shagged my hot cock to shoot cum on this wet creampied pussy..Umm i just love it and can lick it for hrs together..

Users who are viewing this thread