• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Filipina Wife

• Thread startersilblk
  • Start date

silblk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2008
She is a shy one......Just started posing for me, But she loves her a good cock. Here is a little ass tease! Tell me what ya think?

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 649
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 556
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 896
please show more i would love 2 see her pussy

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, tell her she's hot and she should show her sweet pussy to all of us!

Last edited by a moderator:
i wanna give her a hot fuck !

cuck , you can watch !:D

she is hot , what a sexy bubble butt ! cuck lick this honey from her bum and tongue fuck her there while she licks and sucks my cock ! then i will give her a rude naughty quick bum fuck to get her pussy wet in anticipation for the fuck of her life !

She starting to get excited that other guys think she hot.... she made me took nips of her tits to show........

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 501
  • 00-1.jpg
    00-1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 765
  • 00-2.jpg
    00-2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,145
My wife loves the extra attention and is loosen up to taking more pictures......hopefully leading to one day to cucking.... For now I will continue posting her pictures for your comments.......lets keep it going....make her go all the way........... :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 500
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 397
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 544
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 538
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 547
One more......for the cause!

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 898
wow your wife has a pretty pussy, my wife is also a filipina

i love fillipinas

i love your wifes pussy i bet it taste good, my wife is also a fillipina

Her hairy pussy sure is sweet....I would always lick her good....would anyone else wanna try her tasty treat?

Attachments

• 68.jpg
    68.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 475
mmm i would love to lick that pussy and make it super wet before i slide my hard cock inside and fuck her good. First slowly then faster and faster until I leave my hot cum deep inside her

shave that pussy

your wife is getting me so horny i want 2 fuck her so bad. :D

Love to doggie her.....

Great ass. Nice and tight. I would love to fuck her hot Filipina pussy and fill her with my cum while you take a few photos for the family album.

wifepleaser2007

Check out her tight Filipina ass....always wet from her pussy juice when I fuck her......She like to ride me while I finger that tight ass of hers.....she would go wild and cum instantly! Don't you just wanna open that tight juicy ass of hers and fuck it really hard....?

Attachments

• 38-1.jpg
    38-1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 353
I was Married to 2 Philipina...they were SHY too. Whenever they went down on me they did'nt want me to watch,so... " THEY SAT ON MY EYES " :)

Silblk

She is a very good looking sexy Woman......all around. Yiou are a Lucky man .

silblk said:
She starting to get excited that other guys think she hot.... she made me took nips of her tits to show........

I LOVE YOUR WIFES ASS i WOULD LOVE TO LICK HER PUSSY AND ASS

she luvs your comments......so she spreaded her legs apart for more nips....she like know what you would do if you were there?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 671

Users who are viewing this thread