• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Filipina Wife

• Thread startersilblk
  • Start date
i love pubic hair with smooth pussy lips ready to be licked from clit to her asshole
lick it wet to accept my fat dick
love to do her tight ass

What you think of her tight ass? What would you do?

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 254
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 311
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 273
I'd spank her ass, stick my dick in her pussy to get it nice and slick, then slide it up that tight asshole until she begged me to stop

By the way - My post to mrock could just as easily been directed at you and your sweet lady:

greymaster said:
Been in hospital, and the nurse who booked me in was a tiny, cute Filipina - she reminded me so much of your photographs of your wife.

I had such lovely thoughts about this stunning girl with the petite bird-like frame and that cute sing-song voice. Do they ALL have that little-girl giggle? So sexy from an adult woman.

Thank you for your thread and photographs - made a stay in hospital a lot more enjoyable :D

So, what part of fucking her wouldn't anyone do...Most Definitely Drop several loads...cum everywhere...

Can you share her with me?

I'm 21 yo from Brooklyn.I'm available next week.

your filipina wife is super sexy i would fuck the shit out of her her pics made my dik hard:)

Interracial asian

i love to see asian woman getting pleased by black cock could you please send me pictures at my email?jacktilley85@yahoo.com i myself am vietnamese woman at the age of 23i will send you pics also

Ive got a filipina girl my self. Your Pinay is so sexy and i love her cute pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread