• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Filipina Wife

• Thread startersilblk
  • Start date
Love that pussy

Here is an idea. I can come over and flirt with her. Get her excited. Then handcuff you to a chair so you do not chicken out or change your mind. Then watch as I forcefully take your wife. I only go bareback and I will fill her sweet Filipina pussy so make sure she is on the pill.

wifepleaser2007

yeah i likes that , gotta a brotha out hre in NYC wanna have 1st dibs on that as my man

heres some new pics.....what you think?

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 340
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 365
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 299
I can't believe that I've not commented on this lovely lady before.

Very exotic, as most Filipina girls on here are, but it is a pleasure to see how open she is for your photographs.

I loved her boobs on the first page, and some beautiful bum shots (page 2 is particularly good) - here you show a lovely pair of soft thighs to wrap around me while I push full-depth in her pussy and a beautiful mouth to suck my clean afterwards.

Your a lucky man, and I thank you for sharing her with me.

You mention her cucking you... would you enjoy watching her serve me and give herself to me, or would you be wanting to join in and give her 2 cocks at once?

Keep encouraging her to take more photos, and lets see more of her titties being played with and her mouth in action. :)

Yes this Slut's hairy cunted cunt should be reserved for... " BLACK COCK ONLY " and never be fucked by a white cock ....again !!!

ceeman............. NO!

:p

This is definitely one hot slut. I LOVE her ass and her great tits. She deserves nice big cocks (of any color ceeman) in all her holes. If her ass stays as wet as you say during sex, I'm sure she wouldn't mind my big dick pressing into her ass while I pinch those lovely nipples.

Last edited by a moderator:
she's definitely enjoying all of your dirty comments.........here's a couple more pics showing her slutty shy self....what ya think?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 342
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 351
It's very uncommon to find a shy slut. Maybe she just pretends to be shy around you, and really is sleeping with anyone she can find.

Filipinas are the most sexual women on the planet. They are born head queens......from birth it is their role to satisfy men.....plain and simple.

Damns she is one sexy looking girl!! I agree filipinas are very sexy....do you have any pics of you fucking that sweey pussy?

Here she is being fucked with a sexy smile.......what if this was your cock?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 771
what a hott little slut!!! ever get to Miami??

Sorry.....we're in Cali......does anyone else out there like what you see! I will post more pics if I get enough replies.

I love what I see!!!!

More Pics!!!! :D

i need your wife

hey were in cali are you? post some pic. of you cumming on her ass hole. i love filipinas there so sexy.

more pics of her hairy pussy.... and her prep ass waiting for all of your cum...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 185
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 203
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 216
Filipinas usually have no problem about shaving nice and close....wish she would also shave clean, pics would be much nicer to see all. Thanks

dave11thorn,.... personally I love a hairy pussy.....its much more exotic and sexier.....anyone out there feel the same?

Users who are viewing this thread