• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hot wife and her Big Black Dildo

• Thread starterblackinwife
  • Start date
We need more pics of your gorgeous wife. Solo, fucking her new friend, or fucking/sucking one of those dildos of hers

Reactions: toolman2c
little did I know

well apparently I have been asleep at the wheel, because i finally got the chance to look in her phone tonight! She went to the gym and left it in the kitchen!! heh heh.:D so i go straight to the text messages and .... BINGO!!! he has been sending her pics ever since he got her number. I mean alot of pics. I was shocked at first but my cock was so hard i didnt really care. I jacked off so hard looking at his black cock before she got back. I felt so turned on... knowing she is probably going to end up getting fucked by this man. I havent told her i saw them yet. Im interested in hearing some advice/ideas on a best move. Anyhow.... here are some of the pics that she keeps on her phone.

Attachments

• sean00.jpg
    sean00.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 136
  • sean01.jpg
    sean01.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 130
  • sean02.jpg
    sean02.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 129
  • sean03.jpg
    sean03.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 130
  • sean04.jpg
    sean04.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 129
a few more from the phone

Attachments

• sean05.jpg
    sean05.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 90
  • sean06.jpg
    sean06.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 98
  • sean07.jpg
    sean07.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 88
  • sean08.jpg
    sean08.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 98
  • sean09.jpg
    sean09.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 104
And you get to clean up her wet pussy when she gets home....

Totally jealous right here, wish my wife was sexting a huge black cock like that.. if only there were more hung black studs around my area so I could give my wife something she deserves! How big is your cock? Mine is only about 4 in

Absolutely sensational!!

blackinwife said:
well apparently I have been asleep at the wheel, because i finally got the chance to look in her phone tonight! She went to the gym and left it in the kitchen!! heh heh.:D so i go straight to the text messages and .... BINGO!!! he has been sending her pics ever since he got her number. I mean alot of pics. I was shocked at first but my cock was so hard i didnt really care. I jacked off so hard looking at his black cock before she got back. I felt so turned on... knowing she is probably going to end up getting fucked by this man. I havent told her i saw them yet. Im interested in hearing some advice/ideas on a best move. Anyhow.... here are some of the pics that she keeps on her phone.

As I mentioned before...she should now invite him over for drinks/chat and progress from there. Also,next time you're getting hot 'n' heavy,tell your sexy wife that you would love to know what his big,black cock looks like,and can she 'somehow' ask him for photos. She's already receiving them from him so it'll be interesting to hear her response. By the way,congratulations,it looks like you'll soon be an official cuckold!! :)

I'm loving all the ideas! Thanks! I think I want to let the sexting go on for a while longer to see what kind of kinky shit they will get into. not to mention I love seeing all the hot cock pics he is sending her. I haven't gotten a chance to see what she has been sending him yet but I can only imagine. I'm thinking there has to be some vids sooner or later, keep your fingers crossed!

You have no idea how much cum I've shot looking at these pics of your wife and thinking of her getting fucked by that BBC.

I'd be torn about whether to be there to watch it or hear about it later. I think, besides either being incredibly hot, I'd have to be there to watch it. And film it! :D

Either way, I'd be eating that pussy and ass before, during, and after, and unloading large amounts of cum inside and all over her.

Yes! All in due time.... Want to enjoy the buildup as much as possible

Would love to see a pic of them sneaking into the bathroom at the office and her just holding his cock in her hand. Something incredibly sexy about that. Even if they don't do anything else. Just her holding his cock in her hand while they're at work.

I bet they're hot pics!

I haven't gotten a chance to see what she has been sending him yet but I can only imagine.

Now that's something I'd like to see as well!!! Blackinwife,this thread is absolutely superb :D

Attachments

• blkdildowife17.jpg
    blkdildowife17.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 80
  • blkdildowife5.jpg
    blkdildowife5.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 136
  • blkdildowife1.jpg
    blkdildowife1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 137
  • blkdildowife8.jpg
    blkdildowife8.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 133
  • cuckold caption 1.jpg
    cuckold caption 1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 140
Don't forget..

..only black cock in her pussy and mouth now,at least until she starts having hot sex with her new black lover. That means you fucking her with the strap-on only,not your white dick..that'll be a much more exciting build-up! :)
By the way,any more pics of that type of action blackinwife?

Attachments

• blkdildowife9.jpg
    blkdildowife9.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 141
  • blkdildowife10.jpg
    blkdildowife10.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 147
Well said!

archibaldcovington said:
I'm so happy for you both. I hope you've been eating her pussy a LOT lately. She deserves it.

And lots of compliments and encouragement too. What a lovely wife,and hey,she's lucky to have such a great hubby too :)

more pics from the phone

i have to admit... the guy is quite prolific in sending her pics. I kind of like her not knowing i know about the pics. Dont want to interfere. I found these pics particularly interesting because he seems to be showing her exactly how big he is and even his fingers. I havent gotten to read any of the actual texts because i was too busy copying and sending them onto my comp. I wonder if he is asking her about the size of my cock. I think his thumb may be bigger than me.

IMG00532-20100609-1554.jpg IMG00488-20100607-1420 (1).jpg IMG00492-20100607-1450.jpg IMG00493-20100607-1450.jpg IMG00498-20100607-1640.jpg

more more more

I wonder if he took all these for just her or if he has others he sends to?

IMG00101-20100803-2216.jpg IMG00010-20101019-0153.jpg IMG00056-20101119-1159.jpg IMG00102-20100803-2216.jpg IMG00356-20110131-1000.jpg

but then...

Of course I thought that until I saw these pics of him cumming on pics of her ass. So apparently she has been sending him pics too. cause those are ass pics that I took!!!

img106.jpg img107.jpg IMG00079-20100414-1213.jpg img011.jpg IMG00060-20101030-1022.jpg

But then....

The most interesting pics are of course these.... i cant say for sure, but she does have... or did have, a pair of black panties just like these. I tried looking for them today and could not find them. hmmmmmm. And I cant imagine him sending her pics of another girls panties wrapped on his meat. This is so fucking hot and I have a front row seat!!

IMG00113-20100804-1728.jpg IMG00114-20100804-1728.jpg IMG00115-20100804-1728.jpg

You think? No way this is just innocent sexting with pics? lol I wonder if she thinks about him when I am fucking her. Which by the way hasnt happened in about a week, which is very unusual for us.

I always intended on telling her about it.... But I kind o like having this site to myself. She doesn't need this site.... Apparently she has the real thing

So do you think that admitting to her that you saw the phone she left out, and know about his pics, and her panties wrapped around his dick and you have no problem with it would assure her she was OK to proceed? I agree, maybe leaving her phone for you to look at was her way of telling you. If you admit to it turning you on and don't have a problem with her texts, she's out in the open and doesn't have to worry about sneaking around and the guilt associated with that, so she probably won't be upset that you pryed a little, even if she didn't intend for you to in the first place.

She may have more to tell you when you open up to her. Maybe she took those photos of her panties around his cock.......

Users who are viewing this thread