• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hot wife and her Big Black Dildo

• Thread starterblackinwife
  • Start date
blackinwife said:
You think? No way this is just innocent sexting with pics? lol I wonder if she thinks about him when I am fucking her. Which by the way hasnt happened in about a week, which is very unusual for us.

He's cumming on pics of her ass. I can't wait to see pics of him actually cumming on her ass!! :D

Wonder how he got the panties? Hopefully some lunchtime tryst where she let him keep a souvenir? Maybe her pussy's already been spread wide by that enormous cock. Maybe one night in the last week or so when you slid your cock inside her she was slick with his cum.

Reactions: toolman2c
And so it begins!

You've trained her extremely well Blackinwife,so now you're about to reap the rewards and so is your hotwife!! :D
This co-worker is obviously black lover number 1,hopefully he'll be sharing her with his black buddies too! Are you game for clean-up duty too..? ;)

Wait a minute here! Am I the only one who sees what's going on? She's been fucking him since before she first mentioned him to you. She's a real player, cute, sexy, great attitude, fun about it all, and has your number totally. Plus, you admit she fucked blacks before you married her, and she was fairly promiscuous back then, going into double digits. That's not an extraordinary number for a hot slut, but the fact that she admits that to you is rather extraordinary. Most women would hide it or minimize the number. So what makes you think that ever changed? The give away is the fact that she didn't tell you much about their lunch date. Two things are going on there IMHO. One, a lot of women don't get off on talking about it to their men as much as the men want them to. That got to be a bone of contention (pun intended) with my wife. The more she fucked the less inclined she was to give me the messy details I loved. She'd just say things like "he was a lot of fun" or "we had a really good time." I got so suspicious of those dismissals after awhile that I secretly set her up with a guy on the condition that he give me a full report afterward.It was really fairly simple. I knew by then what kind of guys she liked and how she liked to be approached, and I THOUGHT I knew what she liked in bed, as well. It took me less than two weeks to find a guy I figured she'd like and make a deal with him: I'll teach you how to seduce and fuck my wife, set everything up for you, and let you do her as often as you want to and can convince her to on the condition that you call me after each time you fuck her on my private line at work and give me a complete and detailed report, including photos and recordings if you can pull it off, of everything you can remember about her performance. What a shocker! She didn't know I'd arranged it, but he did all the stuff I told him to do and she went for it hook, line and sinker. She was honest about it, telling me one morning that she'd met someone new and was going to his hotel room that afternoon. The truth was that she'd met him a week before at a bar she went to with her girlfriends, had given him her number, and they had talked every day since on our home phone while I was at work. They met for drinks another time at the same bar and made out in his car in the parking lot afterward. He had her tits out and was fingering her pantie less pussy, and she was groping his cock and oohing and aahing about how big and hard it was when one of her girlfriends broke it up to tell her she needed a ride home. They parted agreeing to fuck the first chance they got, which was that afternoon. Quite a bit more elaborate than just having met someone she was going to fuck! When she came home that evening, I got the usual "he's a very nice, virile guy, and I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing each other a few more times." The next morning he called me at work with a blow by blow, and it was anything but tame. She was very aggressive with him, he said, pushing him down on the bed and practically tearing his clothes off, and she came hard the instant he stuck his dick in her and continued to cum every few minutes for the 20 minutes or so he could last. No rubbers, of course, and he even took a picture of the creampie to prove it to me. She wouldn't leave him alone, cleaning his dick with her mouth after they fucked and telling him what a great fuck he was. Then she led him to the shower, soaped him up and washed him off, got on her knees in the shower and rimmed him for about 10 minutes, sucked him good and hard, then insisted he fuck her in the ass in the shower . . . and she came again getting ass fucked!!! What the fuck? She had me convinced she didn't really like any kind of anal play and he's telling me this? I could go on, but you get the point. They drank half a bottle of Johnny Walker, and when she was high, she asked him if he had any friends who fucked as well as he did. She told him she was the kinkiest girl he'd ever met, liked group sex, would fuck anybody he brought to their next meeting, loved getting her ass reamed and was dying to try an anal dp! She also went into great detail with him about our marriage and what a dismal fuck I was and how her libido was off the charts and she had to sneak around to get all the sex she needed. He asked if I knew, and she said we didn't talk about it but I had to know because when I asked where she'd been she always answered honestly, telling me she had been fucking one of her lovers and leaving it at that. She said she wasn't sure whether I believed her or not, but she refused to lie, and I could take her or leave her. She didn't really care what I did as long as I didn't interfere with her enormous sexual needs being satisfied. And all I get is "he's a nice, virile guy and I'll probably see him again." The other thing I think is going on with your wife is that she has a great sense of fun and adventure and knows full well how much you're getting off on the mystery, and that suits her perfectly because if she starts talking too much she knows she'll fuck up her story. I'm not trying to bring you down, man. I think she's a gorgeous, good natured little hot wife with an ass built to fuck an army, and she's way, way ahead of you in the pussy commando action. I suspect that his long black snake has been poking her ass, mouth and pussy for quite a while now. And one more suspicion: am I crazy are do those dick pics look like two different guys? You think she's building up to fucking him. I think that's a done deal and she's building up to servicing the whole office. You've got yourself a live one! Enjoy the hell out of it. I know we all are.

Wow that's quite a mouthful! you make alot of good points, maybe you are not car off either. I can tell you that I have studied those cock pics closely, and he has a distinguishing vein on the top of his cock shaped like the number 7. Plus, he hooks to the left a little. Check it out. I have found some more pics stored on her computer as well as a few videos.... And yes they're pretty hot! Someone please tell me the best way to post vids on here, I've never done it before. I'll be posting the pics (a lot of them) later today As she is working some overtime today and I'll have access to her laptop. I wonder if she will come clean or I will have to ask her directly.

Thanks for the tip! The vids are mostly him stroking his cock and a few of him cumming. Pretty short clips but still hot as hell knowing he is making them for my wife. Btw another morning without any sex. Been over a week. I wonder if she is holding out for him or something

Well I know she got dressed and went somewhere! Lol... She has been working alot extra in the last few months. I suppose it possible. Don't know why she wouldn't tell me if she was, she knows I'm into it.

finally

well she finally let me fuck her.... with the black dildo that is. She was vry aggressive when she fucked it and really got into it when she had one in her mouth too. i ended up just watching from the edge of the bed. i came quickly on my leg and left her alone to fiish herself off.

IMG00578-20100613-1518.jpg IMG00434-20100605-1539.jpg IMG00380-20090909-1134.jpg IMG00581-20100614-0838.jpg IMG00483-20100607-0718.jpg

WOW i'm in jersey and would love to play with her, but i'm white, she's hot

Nice!

blackinwife said:
well she finally let me fuck her.... with the black dildo that is. She was vry aggressive when she fucked it and really got into it when she had one in her mouth too. i ended up just watching from the edge of the bed. i came quickly on my leg and left her alone to fiish herself off.

Glad to see you're only fucking your sexy wife with the strap-on Blackinwife :)
Has your wife invited the co-worker over to your place yet? You should be encouraging that asap! They could go on a short date first,then straight back to yours..once they're in the bedroom you'll be adding yet another coating of your cum to the outside of that door! ;)

Attachments

• cuckold caption 1.jpg
    cuckold caption 1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 106
Any fresh news Blackinwife..? Has your lady officially cuckolded you yet?

Looks like the fantasy is over...

Shame,because this was such a hot thread.. :(

Hopefully she's getting that gorgeous pussy pounded by that huge black cock right now.

Users who are viewing this thread