• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hot wife and her Big Black Dildo

• Thread starterblackinwife
  • Start date
Get some pictures... even if it's just them sitting together at a table.

Good luck let us know how it goes. She has very innocent wife look, that im sure that black coworker will want to have!! LOVE her juicy booty!!

Thanks! I'm nervous and turned on all at the same time. Yeah her thick booty draws them in like flies! I'll see what I can do about getting pics of them together. May be tough... They are trying to keep it on the down low to avoid any suspicion from co workers. I'll be at work thinking about my sweet wife getting a wet pussy sitting at lunch with a black stud

Reactions: toolman2c
yep, your lovely wife is ready for a real big black cock.Give her a drink or two one night or more and let her go to bed, then get a stud to come round.Set up a night cam and tape as you start and warm her up getting her ready in the dark enter her and have a short ride to get her wet enough then sneak him over and let him enter her with his big black cock and watch as she will start to take him and really start cummin! wow!

That sounds like a hot idea! Have to see how they hit it off. I hope they like each other enough to continue on. This is just the first step. I don't want to get ahead of ourselves and screw it up

I know I've blown my load several times looking at her ass and that dildo. Can imagine her slipping under the table at lunch and sucking his thick black cock down her throat, too. Or gingerly reaching under the table and jacking him off until he cums all over her leg.

What a gorgeous lady! It would be a lot of fun to play with her. Have you tried any triple penetration with those dildos? One in the ass and puss and your cock in her mouth? Very, very hot. Would love to see pics of that somehow.

We have done everything you can imagine with those dildos! I especially love to cum on her mouth when it is full of black dildo, she slurps that cum off of it with such delight! Sometimes I just sit back and watch her Fuck the huge bam dildo while sucking the mr Marcus cock and the other dildo. Or I'll just leave the room and let her have at them, I'll stand outside the door a d jack my cock while listening to her ecstasy! Lots of cum stAins on the outside of our bedroom door

Sensational!

blackinwife said:
Okay I will upload more ass pics asap! But in the meantime..... I have talked her into going out to lunch with one of her black co-workers on tuesday! I am very nervous about what may happen, but my cock gets so hard when I think of them sitting at lunch just the two of them. She has talked about him before... She says he is very funny and most of the girls in the office think he is quite the stud. I hope I don't regret this

Well done blackinwife! I think we're all hoping they hit it off too! :D
Definately get her to invite the black stud over to your place for drinks one evening,or maybe a favourite bar.Make sure you are out,(or stay quietly in another room) so they can be alone together in a great setting. Nature should soon take it's course..By the way,keep fucking her with the BBC strap-on,black cock only from now on will help!
Also,your soon-to-be-hotwife should take a black dildo or two to work,casually show the co-worker,and then flirt with him. You'll soon be a fully-fledged cuckold,that's almost certain!! :D Good luck!!!

BBC cumshot.jpg BBC hot!.jpg cuckold caption 2.jpg

So...how did the wife's lunch date go?

Damn she looks like a fun woman. I hope she get that married pussy crammed with thick black cock . . . and ends up pregnant.

Well from what she has told me the lunch date went well. Haven't gotten too much info from her. She did say he was very nice and very funny. He sat next to her in the booth not across from her which I found interesting. She also told me that he said that she is very attractive and that the other guys in the office talk about her alot, which really excited her. Also he gave her a big hug after lunch, and that she could feel how muscular he is, and she is pretty sure she felt his cock pressed against her when they hugged. They could only spend about 15 minutes at the pizza place, so I think she wants to have
lunch with him again. Sorry I'm not a better storyteller, this is all so crazy! I'm trying to get her to take some pics of him at the office.

She didnt really tell me about everything they talked aout. We have been married almost 14 years. We started dating as juniors in high school. She has had black before me. She was pretty slutty before we started dating too. Her number is well into the double digits im guessing. I admit im really turned on by what she isnt telling me, and i think she knows it. She has not told him that im into it either... I dont think.

Im guessing Im getting close to the point of no return here, aren't I?

No she hasn't cheated that I know of

that girl looks like she loves to fuck and suck. get her some!

V

This is a hot thread! I'm anxiously waiting for more details.

Excellent news!!

Yes,you ARE getting to the point of no return! :D
Time to start talking about him when she is using her huge dildoes on herself as you watch and masturbate next to her..or strap-on fuck her with your Mr Marcus dildo,having her imagine it's the black co-worker,then pull out,take off the strap-on and fuck her with your smaller cock,asking her which one she prefers ;)
Dare you get your sexy,black cock loving wife to ask this muscular black man over to your place for drinks..?

Attachments

• Huge Black cock 6.jpg
    Huge Black cock 6.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Huge Black cock 12.jpg
    Huge Black cock 12.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Huge Black cock 38.jpg
    Huge Black cock 38.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Hotwife being stretched by BBC 2.jpg
    Hotwife being stretched by BBC 2.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 159
  • BBC creampie,perfect!.jpg
    BBC creampie,perfect!.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 156
AlanJess That cock is a work of art... wow very impressed.

great ideas alanjess! You think she would enjoy me talking about him while she rammed that black dildo inside her? maybe ill have her call out his name when she cums. Im thinking about having her discreetly leave a pair of her panties on or in his desk, maybe with a note. I believe they are also having lunch again next week. I will keep u posted of course. I have to admit this is all so exciting!!

Funny you should ask.... they did exchange numbers at lunch last week. not sure if they have been in contact as she does not leave her phone laying around. I am going to check it out tonight and see if there are any messages or even some pics. Who knows they cold be sexting each other like mad from 3 cubicles down. Wish me luck Boys!

Users who are viewing this thread