• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hotgf with new black bull

• Thread starteralanjess
  • Start date
A

alanjess

In the UK now for past week,Jess has already had 3 black studs,many more to come. These pics are of a 35 year old doctor that she says is the best sex ever..he fucked her 5 times during the night,another 2 in the morning,all bareback and blew every load deep in her pussy. More info and pics to come..oh,I wasn't present for this guy or one of the others either,and as I speak she's out on a date with the second guy that laid her last Friday.

UK 008.jpg UK 012.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Looking good Al and Jess hope it all goes well for you both. :)

Hi guys. Unfortunately no pics from Wednesday's meet with Charles,however after taking Jess to a top bar they went back to a hotel near Kings Cross and got busy..Charles fucked her twice during the night,and three times in the morning,from 5am when I received a text from her telling me she had a great session and after a good sleep they were about to get into again. I jerked off 4 times during the evening/morning,very exciting and hot thoughts going through my mind! We've got another party tonight,so Jess is now on her way to have another full pussy wax in preparation for the three different black guys she wants to try tonight. Also,we're arranging meets with another 6 different black men for the net couple of weeks or so.

Awesome stuff Alan! Pics are great, and so would video be. But just the stories of Jess fucking up a black storm are fantastic as well!

there are black guys hip to the primarily white cuck lifestyle
and fir into the bull role seamlessly effortlessly and with aplomb
good look in finding this Moby Dick however ☻

Some more pics..

..of my 26 yr old cuckolding hotgf ;) She has now been with 10 different black guys here in England,2 of them repeatedly as they're terrific in bed (which makes 22 since we've been together). She's now just left for her overnight date with one of them,Charles,a fit 40 year old from North London. I now have my perfect hotgf,as she tells me that she is now a true black cock lover and has every intention of continuing sex,even when we're married,with as many black men as she wants..which is going to be a lot (her words,not mine). She even finally calls herself a slut for black guys,something I never thought would happen. Anyway,enjoy the pics guys,I've got many more and will continue to take even more which I'll occasionally post on here :)
By the way,the pics I just posted are of 5 of her black bulls,just randomly picked.
Alanjess

094.jpg 099.jpg 016.jpg Daventry 008.jpg 070.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Great Photos Al! She really looks like she is enjoying herself. Have you at least been able to lick that lovely pussy when she's finished? I see condoms, so I guess Creampies aren't going to happen.

Only eaten 5 creampies so far

6 out of 10 have been bareback. :) We're going to Holland next week,so will try to hook up with some big,black studs over there. Enjoy a few pics from jolly old England for now though,including Jess taking anal (last pic). ;)

bodderz 024.jpg bodderz 040.jpg bodderz 017.jpg 079.jpg

• Love
Reactions: aussiehorse and Eamdaniel
Damn those are great!! Congrats on the hot GF. Thanks for sharing

Awesome photos Alan & Jess. Great to see a Perth couple enjoying black in Europe!

Users who are viewing this thread