• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hotgf with new black bull

• Thread starteralanjess
  • Start date
Jess is now up to 11 black men in the past month,including a firefighter originally from Barbados she enjoyed last night..he's also the biggest ever with a 10.5 inch,very thick cock. Photos of that shortly when I get them onto the computer. Oh,she's hooking up with a big guy (measured 9.8 inches) on Friday midday,plus Sunday she's going for another allnighter with her favourite stud Charles. FYI I'm only allowed occasional handjobs,maximum once per month fucking and NO more blowjobs,they're for black cock only.

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Alan, it sounds like Jess is having an AMAZING month. If I were you, I would be documenting this heavily. Imagine coming back 5-10 years from now and seeing videos and MANY pictures of her with these amazingly hung, very sex guys. If I were you, I would be encouraging her to go bareback.. and feed you the creampies of the many hung studs that she is fucking.

Pictures would be AWESOME!

More..

Interesting week..let down by a couple of guys so no sex for Jess from Wednesday until Saturday night,then hung 31 yr old Jamaican guy called Marlon spent 3 hours having fantastic sex with her from midnight til 3am. She took his bareback 9.5 inch cock balls deep in all 3 holes (only her 2nd anal with black men here in England). He only came once though,deep in her pussy..she loved it! She got picked up by her 'black boyfriend' Charles at 3pm today and I won't see her until lunchtime tomorrow,as he'll be pumping her repeatedly whilst I jack-off here at home.

065.jpg 063.jpg 067.jpg 033.jpg 034.jpg

Alan

Awesome once more with the latest set of pics. Any chance we might see some with you eating creampie from Jess & hopefully one of the black guys in the background?!

Cheers,
Kahuna

Alanjess,

alanjess said:
My 26 yr old cuckolding hot gf has now been with 10 different black men here in England, 2 of them repeatedly as they're terrific in bed (which makes 22 since we've been together).

Excellent! Your young white GF looks good sucking and fucking her black lovers. She looks especially photogenic sucking and riding them on top, cowgirl-style. Very natural... she appears to be in her element.

alanjess said:
She has just left for her overnight date with one of them, Charles, a fit 40 year-old from North London. I now have my perfect hot GF. She tells me she has become a true black cock-lover and has every intention of continuing sex [with her black men] even when we're married, taking as many as she wants which will be (as she puts it) a lot. .... —Alanjess

Ah... so you're planning to marry her and she plans to accept, naturally assuming you'll be her cuckold at the start and forever after, and you're obviously planning to accept that role. Very good. Both of you are on the right track. Are you planning to remain faithful as the cuckold of your wife-to-be as she fucks other men with abandon, most or all of them black men (presumably)...?

—Custer

Hi Custer

Yes,I am and will stay faithful to Jess even when we're married (next year) :)
She is,and always will be,allowed to enjoy as many black men as she likes,including having black 'boyfriends' that she spends the night with. Actually I got a text from her a couple of hours ago telling me that she's staying an second extra night with her current black boyfriend so she can 'savour his cock' even more,and that they are heading out for some outdoor 'fun' seeing as it's a very warm clear day here in London today :)
As for pics of me cleaning up etc,that's not going to happen as face pics are a huge no-no for us,even when partially blanked.

108.jpg

Great to hear Jess will continue to enjoy more black cock after you are married next year, but it's a pity we won't get the chance to see you in creampie action. Of course I look forward to plenty more pics of Jess in action in the future.

Maybe some very erotic photos of her well used, spread open pussy, with a lot of cum leaking out. Your tongue would be even hotter, but I definitely understand the "No face photos" position.

This is a great thread. Excellent pictures.

A quick pic for my fellow cucks ;)
Jess is still out with her black boyfriend..we're leaving for Amsterdam at lunchtime,she wants as much of his cock as possible obviously! :)

055.jpg

Great pics al and Jess,
good luck in holland there are def some hot black guys there for her to enjoy
A & S, :)

Any more action with Jess and her Black Studs? More pictures would be MOST appreciated!

alanjess said:
6 out of 10 have been bareback. :) We're going to Holland next week,so will try to hook up with some big,black studs over there. Enjoy a few pics from jolly old England for now though,including Jess taking anal (last pic). ;)

must come in romania .. there are many black people with big dick ...... must come to romania because I want to know you very much, keep me updated with pictures, thank you beautiful

alanjess said:
..of my 26 yr old cuckolding hotgf ;) She has now been with 10 different black guys here in England,2 of them repeatedly as they're terrific in bed (which makes 22 since we've been together). She's now just left for her overnight date with one of them,Charles,a fit 40 year old from North London. I now have my perfect hotgf,as she tells me that she is now a true black cock lover and has every intention of continuing sex,even when we're married,with as many black men as she wants..which is going to be a lot (her words,not mine). She even finally calls herself a slut for black guys,something I never thought would happen. Anyway,enjoy the pics guys,I've got many more and will continue to take even more which I'll occasionally post on here :)
By the way,the pics I just posted are of 5 of her black bulls,just randomly picked.
Alanjess
must come in romania .. there are many black people with big dick ...... must come to romania because I want to know you very much, keep me updated with pictures, thank you beautiful

Quick update

We got back to London last Friday..Since then Jess has been with 3 previous guys plus a new 6'7" English/Jamaican guy called Orville that used to work at Hedonism. Due to meet him again tomorrow (Friday),then we're off to a swinger's engagement party at Club Lick (google it)on Saturday night,where she's planning on meeting a couple of new black studs. Monday Jess is meeting another black guy for a drink/possible fuck,then Wednesday she's going on a 'hot' date with a black British soldier,followed by meeting a married black guy from Brighton on Friday that wants a regular white 'girlfriend' for weekly meets. Plus every day we get many offers from black men on the Fabswingers website,thoroughly recommended for the UK and USA cuckolds amongst us :)
More photos to follow in the next day or two ;)

Users who are viewing this thread