My Korean Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, and they'll like that she's there for the guys knowing nothing about the game. Knowing nothing makes her setting herself up as a teasing and available slut even more obvious. And for KS and Min-Ju, I suspect even more naughty fun.

Last edited:
Guys I think would gobble that up, as we all know most can get aroused from just the wind blowing. Imagine a sexy little Min-Ju running around in a testosterone heavy bar in that outfit would be prime for multiple targets approaching her

Agreed. And you can prearrange some dares based on how the game goes. The score at the end of each quarter determines whether she has to grab a guy's arm or not, or events like every time there's an interception, Min-Ju has to roll up the waist of her skirt one inch... or something. That, or she can make bets with guys she meets during the game in a similar vein - like, bet on who will score next with stakes of a free drink for her vs 10 seconds of grabbing her boobs or taking a shot from between her tits or as a body shot or whatever you/she comes up with.

Last edited:
There are a ton of games KS and Min-Ju can play in a sports bar during a football game. I like the group of games that involve them both. They go to the bar together, but not as a couple. They may or may not leave together as Min-Ju decides.
Among the many games possible are: Min-Ju flirts with the stranger, KS. She lets him touch her in flirty and sexy ways demonstrating she allows strangers to take advantage. He patts her butt which other guys see. She says "stop that, but smiles and wiggles her butt. She then turns her attebtion to other guys. KS comes up behind her and grabs a boob. Min-Ju says "Hey", turns toward him and smiling says "you're a naughty boy." and goes back to flirting with others. There are many other acts KS and Min-Ju can carry out demonstrating that she is open to, and wants, guys to play with her. Then there are the clothing games where when an event occurs, Min-Ju gets more scantily clad. Take a tight team t-shirt. Some women cut the neckline at the front and then tear the material to give room for and partially ****** their boobs. When selected events occur, say a scoring play Min-Ju or KS or a selected playmate tears the T-shirt a little more. Or she rolls up her skirt and/or loses her panties. Then there are nipple bump enhancers including nooses and shields. Then there are actions. i.e. when a team scores she hugs and kisses the three guys closest to her. Et Cetera. Et Cetera.

The only thing that makes coming back from vacation easier is logging on and seeing this thread having mushroomed in my absence. Congrats to KS!

I think that you would be well advised to encourage 'bitchy Min-Ju' - it certainly seems to be paying dividends so far.

Hi folks, just checking in with a few small updates. I love the conversation that's happening, but I have to chuckle a little about it, too. You guys know Min-Ju's not going to go for something like that. George is right that she doesn't care a like about sports, but more to the point, that scenario is too much of what she doesn't like in Korean culture. She likes being submissive in terms of being told to kneel for a guy or having her hair pulled while he fucks her. She likes being called a slut, as long as she knows it's not real. And I seem to be discovering that she's more into exhibition that I knew, though her exhibition has all been one-on-one, which I think is significant. She doesn't like feeling like "meat" for men, and having lots of guys try to flirt with her at once would make her pretty miserable I think. I also seriously doubt anything will happen with the roommate. I could be wrong, of course, and it might be interesting to find out just what Caleb or someone like him might be able to encourage her to do. Your brainstorm did give me a new idea though, that might work. Her art school is always looking for nude models. It might be interesting to see if I could convince her to try that. There's a strong ethic not to talk to, or sexualize the model, so she might be wiling to try -- and she would be sitting there naked in front of a class.

At any rate, here is my brief update. Last night we were lying around watching a movie. She started to caress me, and soon my pants were open and pulled down. She's caressing my balls lightly and says, "I really like balls... all that sperm inside them. They really don't get the attention they deserve." I'm more than happy to have her touching me, and she quickly gets me hard. Soon she pulls off my shorts. Then she takes off her short shorts and underwear. And we start to fuck. I get inside her bare, her legs wrapped around me. And as she's fucking me, she tells me she's been "super horny" lately... "crazed a little." She admits that she's been using her vibrator while I've been at work the past couple days. It's true -- I'd noticed her magic wand was out the other day when I came home. The fact that she has been making herself cum while I'm at work made me hot and a little jealous. But hearing her confess this while I was fucking her was super hot. I worried I was going to cum too soon. Then she tells me that this afternoon she tried not to masturbate, she said "I didn't want to feel like I was too horny to control myself"... but then she went on to say, "but I needed it too much." Her tone was a little different, so this much I know she was not saying just to tease me. She really has been horny. And yes, I came pretty quickly after that.

So this is why I say I'm pretty sure she'll want to pick things up again soon. While we take our break, she's not supposed to be seeing Caleb or Darren or anyone else, but she's free to text with them. Whether she tells me is up to her. She hasn't said anything. But I can't help wondering... what do you think she might be up to?

Would Minju ever be interested in having more bulls/boyfriends? Would be hot if she were to meet someone at the gym and she ends up banging her gym buddy or trainer

It is completely understandable that she doesn't like feeling like meat for men, nor having a lot of guys flirt with her at the same time. Most women unless super hyper sexualized would not really want that kind of attention and most try to steer clear of it for the most part. Caleb may be able to bring out even more in her than the artist in Korea did, it just may take some more time than one or two dates/meetings. I bet her modeling nude by the time she was done she would be soaking wet and horny as hell especially taking into concern how she has been lately being super horny and masturbating with you at work.

I would bet she has been texting back and forth with Caleb and maybe occasionally Darren. She admitted she loved the way Caleb fucked her so I can see her being more willing to go back for more once your guys break is over. It also seems you both are anxious to get back to everything, This week off mostly strengthened your relationship and marriage which only makes it all the more positive. I also think it is only a matter of time before she actually brings someone home and fucks them in your marital bed hopefully with you watching or listening. Don't worry about whether Caleb knows your married or anything of the like, if things run its course he most likely will find out eventually. Thank you for the update and hopefully we hear more from you soon!

I sure can see her not wanting to be meat for men. That is consistent with your past statements about her not wanting to be objectified. BUT, what she did with the karaoke date, the Korean artist, and Caleb was to invite them to treat her as a sexual object, the sex being more prominent than the 'feelings' they share. How to reconcile this dicotomy? You suggest the reconciliation lies in the difference between a one-on-one encounter and a Min-Ju-to-many assemblage. I suspect you are right. But I think there are other reconciling elements, the key being who is in charge of abandoning control. It appears Min-Ju wants to decide when and in what circumstances she can abandon control, become defenseless, and subject to a stranger's and sometimes your whims. She wants to be a sexual object to be used and abused when, how, and with who she chooses, potentially even if that use includes a near stranger who fucks her causing her to suck or fuck someone he selects. Min-Ju appears fully capable of playing a subtle 'losing control while being in control' dichotomy. So what about a target-rich sports bar? If she feels she is controlling the action, including controlling her abandonment of her ability to say no--that is forfeiting control, she might feel empowered and superior to those dick-led guys where they are the 'meat', not her. So much depends on attitude, perception, and goal definition. Accordingly, as she develops her slut skills I can imagine Min-Ju enacting and enjoying Min-Ju choosing her meat for the night among the many beef cattle mooing at her.

For an illustration of how important perceptions, perspectives, and goal definitions are consider the nude art class model versus standing still semi-nude in a tableau at a bachelor party or bartending topless. The physical differences are minimal. The perceptual differences are immense. So how she perceives the acts is at least, likely more, important than what she actually does. Ditto for her fucking other guys. As part of your game together, Fine. As a cheat, Not so.

Last edited:
great to read you latest update and read about how horny Min-Ju has been... the fact that she can't stop playing with the vibrator shows you need to be doing more while your cock is free of its cage... gotta try to fuck her as much as you can now...

anyway.... i can't wait for the next development as always... i can't wait to know what happens with SooYun, when you will be locked up again...
when Min-Ju's next date with Caleb will be... will he take her to another bar? or to a restaurant for a nice meal? or will they meet during the day for coffee or in the park? .... or will he just booty call her late sometime when he comes home after being out drinking and not picking up so he calls her knowing she will be slutty enough to come over just like that... if he does booty call her late some night you should tell her to say YES! but also tell her to ask him what he would like her to wear for him... this will make her feel slutty and submissive and hopefully he will suggest something sexy and naughty...

how about with Darren... any developments? does she want to slowly move things along with him or she would rather play with fire there?.... how about with the Artist guy? is he still coming to visit USA? when is he due to come?... how about this coming thursday... do you think she will go out to the bar again this week trying to meet a new guy or will she put her effort on Caleb for now? .... whats her monthly task/challenge for September.. as i recall there was a few she had to choose from and complete for August, have you chosen some for September? are you both still playing to the rules? how many times have you cum since you have been unlocked? how long will your next chastity period be for? how are you keeping track? you should get some fun way to count your chastity periods... such as an old school Abacus... then each morning when you get up you can move one bead to signify you are closer to release, but then when Min-Ju gets home she will wordlessly move 4 beads back in the other direction while you watch before slipping off to bed... lol... could be fun, and if any of your friends ask you could make up some silly story about how it represents some blah blah blah...

i love your idea of getting her to model nude... maybe if she is too shy to do the class first, then maybe you could hire a professional photographer to do some nice erotic nude B&W shots of her... something classy that you could then get blown up and hang over your bed... that would be a nice talking point for any of the men she takes home with her...with those erotic nudes sometimes less is more so she wouldnt need to ****** her bits in the photos but the photographer would definitely get an eyeful... and then while the shoot is on as she gets comfortable you could encourage her let the photographer take a few "naughty pics" for your private collection ... (and his but you wouldn't have to remind her of that bit)

if you check out red bubble and tumblr you will see lots of great shots like I'm talking about and she wouldn't have to show her face in the pics... call it Art if it makes her feel better :)

Lovely idea guys! Erotic pictures are a ton more personal than nude modeling and might be easier to get her into at first. Tokyo I agree craigslist has become an annoying cesspool of fakes, frauds and bots sadly.

I'm in Tokyo and can help if you like.

So it is now a new week. Are you guys going to continue as a normal couple for a little bit longer or is Minju ready to go out as a hotwife again?

Hopefully we can get a quick update soon! Ks and Min-Ju probably had a very busy weekend together, hopefully he got her bare many times in the last week

This thread gone to page two now :-((

Leander99 and others, I'm continuing under a new thread called "My Asian Wife Wants More." Sorry, I should have posted something here sooner to let people know. I hope you'll join the new thread. Post and tell me what you'd like to see my sexy Min-Ju do next.

What ever happened to this thread. Seems koreanslut never posted again after this?

This is the best one I’ve ever read.

Reactions: Susan's Slave
Status
Not open for further replies.