My Korean Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concur.

You are down to eleven condoms; 9 good and 2 punctured a little which may or may not leak. That's too small a group for random selection of good or bad ones. It's time for you to get another box to mix in. And it's time for you to consider what portion you want defeated and how. How about having a range of condom disabilities? Two with small punctures. Some baked so they will likely break, some that you pricked on one side of the package but carefully punctured the center of the tip many times so perhaps a hole will open up, etc. Have fun deciding.
Hope to read your next instalment soon.

Damn good suggestion george. Figuring multiple ways for it to possibly fail and having a larger pool of tampered ones is great. Maybe when she sees Caleb again he will put 2-3 and all will come back home in her purse!

Can you imagine the fun when Caleb or fucker number three pulls out and says "Hey, the condom broke." And Min-Ju as instructed says "Damn, my husband tampered with my condoms again! Well, its done now. Take that useless thing off and get back into me bare. I want to feel you better this time."

Don't think KS will need to tamper with the condoms at all if Minju continues to see Caleb since he gets to fuck her raw and shoot his load into her.

Sure that could happen, but from the way it seems Minju is going to be the sub of Caleb and so he will do what he wants. So if wants to fuck bare, Minju will allow it.

KS suggested and Min-Ju texted the Korean artist saying, Tell me your wildest fantasies and I will make them come true. I want to be your dream girl. He picked up on that and had her flash her bare pussy to the bartender that first night. If she has stayed, the next night he wanted her to suck a guy he chooses while he watches. Soon she would have been fucking guys he picked out.

What would Caleb do if he were offered the same promise of Min-Ju being his dream girl? My gut tells me Caleb is less thoughtful than the Korean artist as as such is more dangerous. What do you think?

Just marking time waiting for KS's next post.

Last edited:
I was waiting for you to share her telling you about her night before making suggestions. But time is a wasting so I’ll submit now hoping that most of my assumptions hold up. KS, I hope you find some this useful as a starting plan for the next Caleb encounter.

Spend the rest of a normal married couple week together. Should you be caged? I think yes if Min-Ju wants it, but don’t let that disturb the otherwise normality.

Will she get text messages from Caleb and Darren? Definitely. Have the text messaging further the suggestions below.

Darren: Set up the situation for future slow-as-it-goes seduction starting after her next period. Flirt some. Make some double-entendres but keep it where Min-Ju can retreat to ‘we’re just associates who happen to be casual friends’. She can use him to flirt-torture you at your mates’ after-work get-togethers at the bar.
So far it appears there is not enough chemical attraction between them to activate a quick romantic or sexual liaison.

Caleb: Speaking of chemical attraction, at least on Min-Ju’s part, and pussy attraction on Caleb’s.
Let’s take advantage that he does not know your status as Min-Ju’s husband and that he has shown a dominance streak, likes overnight sessions, and often works late but is free in the morning.

I think Min-Ju’s next date with him should be to invite him for a late dinner at her place after he gets off work. Min-Ju picks a day where he will not be working the next day or at least not until the afternoon so he can spend the morning with her. Maybe it can be the Friday or Saturday night coming up, but if necessary, she should take the morning off from her work for a mid-week date. If their date can be scheduled during her extra horny two days before her period starts, great.

Let’s say they set up him coming over for a late dinner at 10:30 PM. Here’s how I would like the date to go.
• You go shopping as needed.
• You clean up the house and remove all visible pictures of you and clean out your toiletries in the bathroom, etc. Yes, he will eventually detect a man visits or lives there, but not you, the guy he met before. Maybe her brother or some on his way out boyfriend crashes at her place sometime. Apparently Caleb is not particularly interested in her dating status.
• You set up in the spare bedroom where you are going to spend the night. Because it is humiliating and because we want you to be quiet and not use the plumbing, you take a ½ gallon milk jug to be your pee pot and a tumbler of water. Put a towel covering the bottom door crack so light does not spill out.
• You set up nanny cameras or baby monitors to show the kitchen, the couch, and wherever else you expect them to spend time together outside the bedroom. Yes you get to watch the seduction and listen on earphones. I suggest you record the audio-video feed.
• You help Min-Ju prepare a simple late-night dinner, wine, flowers, maybe oysters on the half shell, or sushi—nibbles, nothing heavy or that would interfere with kissing. (You might watch the movie Tom Jones with Min-Ju to learn from its sexy dinner scene. There might be some adaptable fun elements there.) Maybe some low-volume background slow dance music, and anything else you two think of that says “I spent extra effort to make this a romantic fucking evening”.
• Min-Ju’s outfit and her greeting at the door: Min-Ju should wear a revealing sexy bra and thong set with thigh-high stockings (yes, with a bow on top) and strapped on fuck-me heels which she keeps on for the first fuck. Over that she should wear a girly apron with a front bib. The apron does not cover her back. Yes, her bra shows on the sides of the bib and her naked thonged ass is fully out. She should greet him at the door, give him a quick kiss but stay far enough away he can’t get his arms around her. She should invite him in, turn around and walk before him to the kitchen or couch. Her bare behind should be a surprise. This is what she will wear while putting out dinner. She can then take off the apron if she/he wants and eat with him in her bra, thong, stockings and heels. Min-Ju being in revealing underwear while he is fully dressed puts her in a vulnerable subordinate position and reasserts his dominance of her sexually. When asked she can either say she didn’t want to get her dress dirty while fixing dinner or better say she wanted to be fully ready for him.
• Min-Ju cleans up the dishes (so there is no clean up noise in the morning). They make out for your viewing pleasure, then retire to the bedroom. If Caleb is right-handed, Min-Ju picks the left side so his right hand is free when he is on his side. If you are really good, Min-Ju might beg for and suck him for you before going to the bedroom.
• [Optional but highly desired:] Caleb has shown a dominant side. Min-Ju has shown a desire to be physically dominated. Min-Ju and you choose a device or devices to be prominently displayed near or on the bed. It might be a blindfold, or handcuffs, or spanking paddle, or ties and rope, or whatever else individually or in combination makes Min-Ju the wettest thinking about. If needed, Min-Ju points them out saying “I provided this/these for your pleasure”.
• You spend the night listening by putting a glass against the wall. (You took an extra glass to the spare bedroom didn’t you?) You say Min-Ju is a loud fuck so you should have a great time listening. Of course, previously having her bare, condoms are not used.
• The next morning as pre-arranged Min-Ju asks him to join her in the shower. The shower noise is your clue to get working. If this warning is not available, Min-Ju texts you with the expected time they will come out of the bedroom.
• You go to the kitchen and set up the pre-arranged post-fuck-night breakfast for two. You don’t want to make noise (unless they are in the shower) so plan carefully or go out early to pick up a thermos of coffee and breakfast sandwiches. (You took an insulated carrier, right?) Of course you are in your cage, and are wearing what Min-Ju thinks is appropriate.
• Min-Ju comes out with Caleb, Min-Ju wearing a sexy and very revealing nightie or babydoll set. It should be transparent with her nipples and pussy prominent. Or she wears the lingerie the Korean artist bought her that Min-Ju hasn’t shown you yet. What Caleb wears is immaterial.
o If you are to be waiting in the kitchen, Min-Ju walks Caleb into the kitchen while making sure he is constrained. I suggest she put his arm around her torso with his hand on her breast and her hands on top of his, holding him pressing her breast.
o If you are to walk in after they are in the kitchen, Min-Ju sits him down and sits on his lap, again putting and holding his hand somewhere intimate and kisses him.
• Caleb sees you. Min-Ju says with a smile while holding Caleb’s hand on her body, “Hi honey. Caleb, you remember my husband, KS? He wants to serve us breakfast”. You say something that indicates your pleasure he is here and that you are ready to serve them, along the lines of “Nice to see you again, Caleb, welcome to our home. I hope you visit us many times. Honey, did you have some nice fucks? Caleb, how do you like your coffee? Cream and sugar is on the table.”
• Smiling, Min-Ju asks, “Caleb, can you stay a while after breakfast? We could spend some more time in bed. You didn’t let me sleep much last night, but I guess you won’t let me sleep much after breakfast either, hehe” as she grabs his cock.
• You set out the breakfast and go back to the spare bedroom to watch on the baby/nanny cams. You shake his hand as you leave.
• They go for a post-breakfast fuck, or he leaves, or they go out to spend the day together as they choose. If they leave together, you clean up the bedroom mess.
The end.

Wow, a whole conversation going on while I'm away. I love it -- keep it up. I might not be posting as much over the next few days. Min-Ju and I are doing well, really well actually. This morning when I left for work Min-Ju said she loved me and wished me a good day in the sweetest way. We've been really affectionate. I'm out of chastity while we're taking our break; we're just being a normal couple and having lots of sex. Sunday my cock was hard steel again, and we fucked hard and deep with my cock pressing up against her cervix. Bare even. It was fantastic, and something tells me we'll be banging again tonight. Everything else is on hold for now, SooYun, chastity, Caleb, etc., though it also seems pretty clear we both want to pick things up again soon.

I'll start with one more detail she blew my mind with (pun intended) about her blowing Caleb that night. She told me about the blowjob Sunday morning when she got home, and in the evening we even role-played parts of it, which was very very hot. I was transfixed by the image of his cum shooting into her mouth and onto her face, and I guess I must have asked a lot of questions about it. It's just so hot to imagine him spurting down Min-Ju's throat and onto her tongue. Sperm is a really potent idea for both of us, hence the pregnancy risk, and knowing another man sprayed his sperm into my wife's mouth like that is really hot and humiliating and arousing. She was clearly amused by all my questions, commenting that "Wow, you really like that he came in my mouth, don't you?" And she liked that I really wanted her to show him his cum in her mouth before swallowing. So she kept telling me in detail about how she remembered him spurting... and that's when she blew my mind. She got up from her knees, went into the laundry basket in the closet, and came back with her red bra. Then she showed me the cum stains. A big blotch of his sperm had landed on the right cub, staining the new red lace and leaving a big cum stain. And there were two other longer strings of cum that had dripped down her chest and breasts, staining the edge and underside of the bra. "See," she said, with this delighted look on her face. Right there in front of me, in her hands. All I could think, which I blurted out, is a really want to see that in person, I want to watch Caleb shoot his load into her mouth and face sometime. She blushed and did her little butt wiggle and she liked that idea too.

She sucked him off in what must have been an amazing display of sexiness. He shoots in her mouth and at least partly on her face. Even has he's gotten his release, Min-Ju is still feeling hot and horny and incredibly wound up. And also messy. She remembers licking some globs of his cum off her lips and fingers and swallowing. She doesn't like the taste of cum, but she doesn't mind it either, and she likes feeling it sliding down her throat. She said she feels him there in her mouth as she sits back onto her heels. He is panting and out of breath and exclaims "Wow, that was amazing" or something to that effect. She doesn't really remember. She's also fuzzy on just how they moved back into his bedroom. The blowjob was on the floor in the living room, so I imagine them stumbling half-naked down the hall into his room. Something she didn't know then, and was both upset and, truth be told, I think turned on by when she found out is that he has a roommate -- and the roommate was home in his room when this happened. It's one of those cultural differences, I guess. In Korea, young people tend to either live with their parents or live alone in super tiny apartments; the roommate thing is still new to her. Later, after they fucked, he joked that they were probably keeping his roommate up all night. Hearing that, she said she flushed in embarrassment and was angry with him for not telling her. She gets self-conscious about people hearing her scream and moan -- and the roommate could totally have walked in on her little blowjob performance. She said she felt really awkward when she realized, but I suspect part of her was turned on by the naughtiness.

So yes, they fucked. Hard. She said they found themselves in his room standing near the foot of the bed. He'd brought a drink in with them, which they shared together. Her red dress is down around her waist now, with her bra pressing against him as she has her arms around him. She likes the way his hands feel strong and rough around her waist. He kisses her with a fierceness that surprises and confuses her, and his beard feels scratchy against her face. She said she felt a little ***** and out of control, high, and it all felt surreal and dreamlike to her. He pushes the dress down around her waist and onto the floor at their feet. She's naked now in his arms except for her lingerie set. I asked if she still had her heels on, but no, she'd lost them long ago somewhere by the front door. I asked when she knew sex was going to happen, and this is what she said. "Well, I knew that if I dared to really go back to his place he would be expecting it. I knew you wanted it, too. I knew it was probably going to happen. But all that was intellectual in a way. I guess the moment I knew sex was truly going to happen, in the sense that I knew his cock was soon going to be pushing inside me, was when I felt myself naked in his arms. I mean, all that was keeping me from him was that flimsy little lace thong. I could feel my pussy pressing against his jeans. I guess that's when I really knew he was going to fuck me." Sometimes I felt like a reporter as I pushed her for more detail, but she added a bit more. "Yes, I knew he was going to fuck me... and I wanted it. I liked feeling so naked and vulnerable in his arms. It was scary, but I liked it."

This detail came out only recently in our talk about her night. When she first came home, she told me vaguely that she's sucked him and they had fucked. She wasn't being dishonest or holding back anything, she just felt shy and awkward about going into the detail. I guess she felt worried that I would get upset or that I might think about her differently. Intellectually she knew I wanted to hear all about it, but actually saying it felt too real at first. She also found all my questions a little overwhelming, even as she understood why I wanted to know. So it took us a while to get to a kind of place where she really opened up with the detail. I kept assuring her that I really wanted to hear all the details of how she enjoyed it. That the details gave me sexual pleasure. It's especially the ways sex with him felt different from sex with me that I wanted to hear. She knows this, but at times she shook her head in amused bafflement. Especially when it came to his cock. I kept asking her about his cock and how it felt inside her. At one point she laughed and said I was more obsessed with his cock that she was. And of course hearing her laugh at my weakness for hearing about how he pleasured her was its own kind of perverse thrill. Getting the details hasn't been a progression, it's not that she was first shy about telling me specifics and then grew to feel confident about being open; it's more something that comes and goes as she's in different moods and feels differently about what we're doing. She's most specific, and most "Bitchy Min-Ju" cruel, when we are both aroused and when she can physically see I'm aroused. The harder my cock, the more she's ready to open up about how great his felt inside her, and of course, at times to say things to be deliberately cruel or demeaning.

I don't have a blow-by-blow of their fucking then. What I have are some moments and impressions. She really knew she was going to have sex with him when she found herself all but naked in his arms, while he was still fully dressed, his pants having been pulled back up at some point. She felt really vulnerable -- and as a very petite and skinny girl, she must have -- and she liked that. I imagine it must be similar to the submissive thrill I feel when I'm caged in front of her -- she was in his hands, literally, and at his mercy. She said she started to pull at the buttons on his shirt when he more or less threw her onto the bed. She remembers being splayed on the bed, her legs spread open and her boobs half-falling out of her bra, and she realized he could see her pussy for the first time. She wondered how her pussy lips looked to him and whether he could see how wet she was. She said things happened really fast after that. Suddenly he was half-naked and looming over her. She registered him as big and hairy and his naked cock was pointing right at her. It sounds like she felt some panic in that moment, though when I asked if he was rough or rude at all, she said, "No, no. It wasn't that. It was just suddenly very... real."

She said she sort of blurted out, "Condoms!" I imagine her voice might have been quiet and a little scared. But she said he responded with an "of course," and in fairness she thinks he may have been about to ask himself. He reached toward the dresser beside the bed, but she said she had some in her purse -- and asked him to bring in her phone. (Which I was glad to hear.) He went to get them, which also means, as I'd hoped, that he opened up her bag to find three condoms in there, telling him, well, certain things about her sex drive. I can only imagine what must have popped through his mind in that moment: "Are these all for me? Are there other guys?" He put the condom on himself, the condom I had kindly supplied him like a cuckold, so there's no way to know if it was a pierced one or not. All I know is the condom I used was not pierced.

He was in the bed, then, on top of her. She remembers he kissed her and pushed his tongue deep into her willing mouth. His hand went between her legs and squeezed her cunt. Then she felt her thong pulled roughly off. She felt his weight on her, suddenly heavy. Then the head of his cock against her bare pussy lips. Like hard steel. Then the head of his cock pushed between her lips and she gasped. That first moment of penetration is the most erotic, so I made her describe it again and again, as much as she could. Her face flushed reliving it, and my cock got so hard it trembled, which she loved. She said she felt her pussy stretch open for him. Her arms went up around his back to welcome him deeper. And he pushed hard and deep until she felt every inch of him enter her. I asked, and she said she really did gasp, like her breath had been knocked out of her. She's newly discovered that teasing me about his size and virility is humiliating for me and very fun for her, size play has not been part of things in the past for us, but I also asked her to tell me the simple truth. She said that in truth I'm big and fill her fully, she feels me against her cervix when I fuck her really deep, but she also said he was bigger. Some of it might be psychosomatic, she allowed, but she said she felt fuller and fucked deeper by his cock. And in her words, "Yes, I liked it. If I'm honest, I really liked it."

She said he fucked her hard. "Like a rag doll." They started in missionary with him pistoning between her legs. He still had on his t-shirt. She pulled that off him as they started to fuck, but she doesn't really remember when her bra got pulled off. His chest is hairy (mine is not, and Korean guys have very little body hair usually) and she clutched her fingers in her hair. He fucked her hard and rough, a little too rough at times, especially with the condom. It hurt at the start, but she said it hurt mostly in a good way. He pushed her legs up over his shoulders, bending her almost in half, which she loves. The angle caused his cockhead to press against her g-spot. She said he held her pinned to the bed in a way that made her feel especially helpless. At some point he flipped her over and took her on her hands and knees. I asked whether he flipped her over or if she turned over, and she said, "Definitely him. He was strong like that." In fact, while she was on her back she had wanted to roll over and ride him, but he refused to let her -- "I wasn't in control." When he had her from behind on her hands and knees, she felt him fuck her even harder. His body made loud slapping sounds again her thighs as he pounded into her. At some point he was spanking her ass and pulling on her hair, and she admits to begging him for more. But she insists she doesn't remember who started it, whether she got caught up in the moment to beg him to spank her or if he is the one who made her beg for it. I can imagine it going either way.

In all, it sounds like a pretty rough fuck. She was a bit sore when she got home, and very tired. I can see why George reads him as "not interested in her mind," but I'm not sure that's how Min-Ju feels about him. She's expressed a lot of hesitance about telling me details and wanted lots of reassurance that I love her and that I like what she did, but when she talked about his roughness she didn't seem upset about it. My guess is it will come down to whether she decides things like him calling her "bitch" was about him playing a role, or if it reveals something deeper about his attitude toward women. It wasn't until Monday night that she dared to tell me that "I was begging him to fuck me like his slut" and "begged him to please fuck me." That she was begging him to fuck her like "his slut," not just "a slut," jumped out at me. When I asked if that's what she really said, she blushed, looked down, and nodded her head.

He came while he was fucking her from behind. She couldn't feel his cum because of the condom, but she said his cock felt full and deep inside her as he slammed into her pussy. She admitted to coming close to cumming when he first had her on her back and her legs over his shoulders, and then came while he was pulling her hair and pounding into her. Knowing how she can cry and wail when she really lets herself go, I imagine it must have been loud. It was after they collapsed together onto the bed that he made the comment about waking up his roommate, and there's no way the roommate didn't hear. How I wish I could have been in his shoes, listening through the wall. She felt a moment of awkwardness and regret as they lied there. I hope not too much regret, but it makes sense she would feel some weirdness after doing this. I certainly would. She excused herself to the bathroom to clean up. That's when she saw my text about begging her not to use condoms. That got her hot and helped her feel better, she said, though she said she was still going to use condoms if they fucked again, and then maybe just tell me they didn't. She felt better using them, at least for this first night. She also later told me her "threat" to stay the night, when she texted it, was just a bluff. She wanted to thrill me, even though she had been planning to come home that night. I thanked her for telling me the truth, and agreed that her "threat" was really hot.

So when she went back into his room and crawled into the bed, she was planning to just cuddle a little before coming home. She didn't want to feel like she was "running away" but also wanted to come home to be with me. But it turns out she was just too exhausted, and she said she kind of just fell asleep in his arms. The idea of that is frankly so hot. I can't help thinking it means she is maybe a little more comfortable with him, and with her new role, than she admits or realizes. I mentioned his chest hair -- she remembers resting her head on his shoulder, with his arm around her, and idling playing with his hair and looking at the tattoos on his arm before drifting off into a very restless sleep, both of them, I'm sure, acutely aware of the sexual heat between them.

Somewhere around 5 am she half-woke, feeling an electric heat radiating between their bodies and feeling his hard cock pressing against her inner thigh. He was half on-top of her, and in her half-asleep dream state remembers feeling him pushing her legs open. When she first told me about this, I got a little alarmed, worrying he had maybe ****** himself on her, but she insists that no, it wasn't like that. It was all dreamy and sleepy and surreal but she wanted it, too. Her pussy was on fire. She felt his hard cock "knocking on my pussy door" and some part of her knew he was bare. She remembers thinking vaguely about condoms, but feeling him there was too intense. She says she parted for him and pulled him inward. She said she felt his bare cock push between her lips and then slide slow and steady all the way inside her. When I asked how this felt, she was very aroused, almost whining with need, and said, "Oh, baby, it felt so good, so much better, so much better bare, babe. Don't be mad... don't be mad." No words passed between them. She's safely on the pill, so this was not an issue, but he didn't know that. We both found it hot imagining that for all he knew, he was getting inside Min-Ju totally bare. She said he fucked her "like he might be wanting to 'get' me'... He kept pushing in deep up against my cervix and grinding there." Their early morning sex sounds like it was hot and wet and slow-motion and incredibly erotic for both of them. This time she insisted on rolling on top of him to ride his spear. She is very slender with strong core muscles, remember she teaches yoga, so she must have given him quite a ride. Looking up at her when she's on top, watching her gorgeous breasts bob and weave and seeing her smile down at you.... believe me. She doesn't remember how long they fucked; she said it felt like a long time. At some point, again on her back with him above her, she felt him lunge into her and tremble and hold as he shot into her. She felt the warmth and heat of his sperm right up against her cervix. She held him there inside her before he eventually laid down on top of her. They drifted asleep again, it sounds like with him still inside her, though she wasn't sure of that.

Late morning when she finally woke up for real, she said she wanted to leave. Not that she was feeling panic or regret, just that she needed some distance from the intensity of the night. She also said she felt super awkward about "the morning after." She doesn't really know how to handle the small talk, or navigate the social cues around breakfast, and she definitely worried about sending wrong or mixed signals about what she was looking for. Her reaction to all of that was to just leave. He was awake, too, so she wasn't running out on him. She said she had to go, and got up to get dressed. He said something like "This was fun," but she doesn't really remember what he said or what she said back. She got her dress on and her bra. The panties got stuffed in her bag. On her way out of the apartment, she got to see the roommate, which I have to confess amuses me a little. I can totally imagine how embarrassed and flustered that made her. He was in the kitchen, and they waved awkwardly. She also got to experience what I think is her first "walk of shame." She told me she felt really self-conscious leaving his place in her fancy red dress. I assured her no one noticed or cared, but we know that's kind of a lie. Let's be honest, a girl heading home in that dress on a Sunday morning... people are going to make some (accurate) assumptions. The last detail I'll leave you with is this. She wasn't sure if it was real or just in her head, but walking out of his place without her underwear, she felt like she could feel his sperm leaking down her leg...

Reactions: MajorHorner
Sweet mother of god that is awesome! It is great to hear you guys are having a great time together, and that you finally got inside her bare. All the details and slowness of it is amazing. I am happy she is opening up to you and is starting to really understand you love her and support her actions 150%. That is what makes a strong bond and will make both of you more happy in the long run. Him getting her bare and her loving it is great, that means she maybe wont need any condoms next time she goes out with Caleb. I hope your week keeps being great and hopefully we will hear back again from you soon!

And it seems like both of you are anxious to get back into the swing of it all. Also reading Georges idea for another date where you hide in the guestroom I think would be amazing for you and for her just knowing your on the other side of the wall hearing her get fucked all night

Last edited:
Wow that was a fucking amazing read, I could feel my heart racing as I got to the part of them fucking in the morning without a condom. Caleb has a roommate you say? Did Minju comment on how he looks? It could turn out into more fun with Minju had a threesome with Caleb and his roommate, if she wants to see Caleb again and if she is comfortable doing a threesome.

Have you talked about Minju possibly doing anal for the first time with a bull/boyfriend?

Thank you for the marvelous report. Here's hoping for more to come.
My assumptions regarding Caleb interacting with Min-Ju need some revision. From you report, I now paint him somewhat less darkly because Min-Ju really pressured him to treat her as a slut, HIS slut. However I give them less of a relationship long-term because of Min-Ju's discomfort in finding things to talk about with him. After this time they should have developed some comfortable communication lanes. Besides Min-Ju has made it obvious to him that his main use for her is sex.
He might doubt if her will see her again. To that question, have they been texting? Min-Ju's text content will define the next phase of their relationship.
A fun thought. Apparently Caleb took two condoms and used one. Imagine what questions he will have if he notices that the remaining condom has holes in it. Does Min-Ju want to trap him in a pregnancy? Well he's not concerned about that because he wanted and she acceded to going bare the second round. A Min-Ju pregnancy was a risk he was willing to assume at the time. So, why the holes. That's a puzzle.
I think Caleb is a short run thing. Given your report, AND Min-Ju's reconnecting with you in such a loving wifely way, I think Caleb is for fun--as I said to use and abuse. So I feel more strongly now that their next date should be him coming for dinner along the lines I suggested. In that way you two can use him to further your game between the two of you, especially getting you more involved in the action. If Caleb leaves confused or becomes disappointed by learning she is married, so what? He got some great fucks for taking the Min-Ju amusement park ride. And he will likely get some more before Min-Ju moves on.
As for doing double as asianboy postulates--I think it is to early to add that slut trip on Min-Ju. She is already moving extraordinarily fast. Give her time to reflect and relate. Your game will last longer and be happier if you hold the game to boy-girl overnighters at this time.

Last edited:
This is all really incredible, KS. Thank you for taking the time to share it all with us. I'm glad you and Min-Ju liked my suggestions (spa, asking permission) enough to use them for her big date. Obviously I love that the blowjob became such a focus of your discussions and her first experience with Caleb. That was extremely hot. Sounds like it did the trick, too, eliminating any reservations he might have had and leading to such a rough, intense first encounter.

Her teasing you with the whole "spilling" thing was really sexy, too. She's an amazing woman. I hope you two enjoy a great week of reconnection. Just don't let her neglect communication with her new men too much.

While I generally like George's suggestions, some of that dinner scenario sounds a little better off as fantasy than reality. You could definitely do the listening part as he mentioned, but I would say his introduction to your/Min-Ju's relationship should be handled more directly, and with more diplomacy than just a "Surprise! Here are some eggs, I figured you might be hungry after fucking my wife all night." Although, it would be fair considering the roommate surprise she got. But all in all it just sounds awkward and risky. I think Min-Ju probably has the best sense of how to go about it, and when. You should ask her to consider how she wants to approach things.

There are so many exciting things that happened in her encounter... and thank you for all the detail and effort... i can imagine that it is becoming some sort of release/therapy for you to share the details here with others...

i especially love how he didn't tell her about having a roommate until after they had fucked.. this was definitely a calculated decision on his part and he must have known that she would be extra naughty thinking they were alone... the fact that he still made her suck his cock in the living room where she could have easily been found by the roommate is very hot but it is also so hot knowing that she would have been loud with him when he first fucked her, moaning, screaming and even begging to be fucked like his slut.... you know the flatmate heard ALL of that... no wonder she was blushing when she met him the next morning...

i can just imagine the conversations between the 2 guys after she left... he would be describing in detail to his flatmate all the nasty things he was doing with the hot asian chick he just picked up from the bar the other night.... how she even came to his workplace to find him again so they could swap numbers... how badly she wanted his cock that she was begging to get fucked and to be his slut and asking permission to be allowed suck his cock! ... what a hot nasty slut... and this sexy dress and slutty lingerie she was wearing.... wow... there must have been so much to share... it will be interesting to find out how the dynamic between Min-Ju, Caleb and his flatmate will develop if at all...

i also love how he took her bare in the morning... laying his claim on the slut he had already fucked... like he was testing her to see if she would make him wear a condom this time or if she was such a slut she would just let him inside her bare... allow him access to pump his cum deep inside her...

in terms of George's suggestion while i respect most of his ideas and advice that he provides you with i think that suggestion is a little too "outside the box"... i think, for now the best is for you to just let things develop how they will... discuss with Min-Ju how she felt when she was asking permission, and when she was begging, and when she felt like he had full control of her... ask her if she wants to explore this side of things with him more? ask her if she maybe wants to test her limits a little with him? ... if she is interested in exploring this side of play with him then you could set her challenges like you have done with the Artist guy before and with her having to ask Caleb for permission... you can give her tasks which will make it clear to him that she wants to submit to be his plaything.... his toy.... this will be a way for you to have your input while it is essentially Caleb who benefits... although I'm sure you will get off on it in the process...

some of the guys are talking about her being done with Caleb already but i think its just the start... he sounds like he is a good fuck and it sounds to me like she had fun and did something that she hasn't really done before which has excited her... i think in terms of them not having a good flow to conversation that can often happen on a first date as you get to know new people... i think as they spend more time together and explore the dynamic of the relationship it will improve greatly...

i also feel that the next date they have may be the time to discuss the fact that she is not single... i think this won't be much of a surprise to Caleb but i do think he might be a little surprised to know that the guy he met at the restaurant wasn't just her boyfriend or her date for the night, but is in fact her husband... i wouldn't suggest that she has to offer too much detail right away, just mention casually that, "look, i'm already involved with someone but if you are happy to be a casual NSA thing, that would be perfect", something along those lines, just make it clear that she is looking for sex only and not a husband...

anyway... can't wait to get the next update, but i understand that you need a few days breather so enjoy the time with your wife and fuck her heaps bro... who knows when you will get the chance again once she locks your little cock up again and starts fucking Caleb again...

*New idea i just had, maybe this week for her Thursday play night... you could role-play as another guy in the bar picking her up, so she goes in to the bar and sits there with a cocktail alone, then after a while you approach her and start to chat her up playing as who ever you decide to be that night... you could be a high profile international sales man just in town for the night or whatever...

all the guys in the bar who had been checking out the hot piece of tail at the bar alone will be watching while you hit on her hoping you fail so they still might have an opportunity later, but their luck is out that night... you flirt with her and charm her and take her home, better still to a hotel and then you have hot wild sex like strangers who just met... no mention of caleb or darren, you are just 2 strangers who met in a bar and spend a night in a hotel together... you can both be a little wilder with each other as you play your different roles...

just a thought...

Last edited:
It’s great that your readers are competing to give you the best advice they can. Everyone wins. One of the things that fascinates me about human sexuality is how specific it is. What turns a person on the most, their optimal scene, differs in the particulars for each individual. “What turns you on, baby? Does that turn you on? Do you like this?” are illustrations of this. The more detail I provide, the less likely others will agree with me. If one says “She should fuck Caleb”, most would agree. Add enough detail and none will agree.

Thinking about the details for your/her optimal scene helps you answer questions about your/her particular wants. However thinking the details and imposing the details are entirely different things. The first is imagineering, the second is controlling.

Imagineering inserts more thought into your relationship and the game. To me, it’s always good. Min-Ju put a huge amount of imagineering, implementation thought, and setup into her manipulation of your Korean visit culminating in her ******** the cage she bought you weeks before. She had been dreaming about that moment a lot. And that’s good. She set up the initial game parameters through her imagineering and implementation thereof.

Controlling can be suffocating or empowering. Suffocating for example if you demanded Min-Ju, again as an example only, to follow the exact plot line I imagine for Caleb coming to dinner. Empowering when you impose a trigger, such as “ask for permission to suck him but this time in front of a nanny camera” or “eat dinner with him fully dressed but you only in your revealing underwear”. Triggers set up dynamics under partial control at best. They are great game catalysts. They drive subsequent events. Perhaps in my Caleb coming to dinner description you may find some triggers you want to employ.

The advices you are receiving about Min-ju’s activities are built on the writers’ perceptions based on what you provide, their expectations, and their particular turn-ons. One thing is for sure, they all mean well and are sincerely helpful.

I consider Caleb to be a short-term intense encounter arrangement to be quickly supplanted by someone better. But I can see Caleb being held in reserve for an ‘as needed’ raunchy fuck. I view him as someone who is using Min-Ju (as she begged for) who has little concern for her long-term welfare (why should he?). He gamed her with his flatmate. He’s telling everyone he wants to impress about this hot Asian chick he controls. To me he is ripe to be gamed back. So I don’t mind (and actually like) if he is shocked or dismayed or disoriented by Min-Ju acts and reveals. I think him learning in the most shockingly brutal way that you and Min-Ju are using him as your joint sex toy is fun and well deserved. Other advisors perceive Caleb as a potential long-term fuck buddy or Dom. So they want him treated carefully and respectfully. Who knows? Min-Ju probably doesn’t even know yet.

But the truth of the matter is there is an abundance of guys who will drop what they are doing to get into Min-Ju’s pants. Fuck buddy and Dom candidates are everywhere and readily available. Consider Min-Ju’s first hunt. She went to a target-scarce bar. She has difficulty with initial flirty small talk. She is uncomfortable with strangers. She is naturally reserved, particularly at her social interface, yet is boiling underneath. So she is conflicted. She is outside her birth culture and language. She is not yet entirely sure of what you want her to do and what you will love her for after the fact. In spite of all these impediments it took her only two bar visits, maybe five hours in total, to find Caleb. On the second meeting, the one at his restaurant, she landed him, even though she was somewhat clumsy about it. The first get together, she makes out with him. The second she spends the night with him.

It is so easy when you are 24 and beautiful. So, yes, Caleb can be treated as disposable. Besides, even if she is terribly inconsiderate to him, with her power of the pussy, he will come back. And if he has some residual anger? Then he will be more aggressive, more demanding, fuck her harder and scare/excite her more; better fulfilling the role assigned to him. Some relationships are use-use. This, in my opinion is one of them. And use-use relationships can be beneficial to both parties if both find the use cost/benefit ratio favorable. I think a mutually beneficial use-use relationship already exists with Caleb. I suggest you maximize Min-Ju’s and your enjoyment of it. Others want you to grow the relationship into something more meaningful. Neither approach is right or wrong. What is right is what works best for Min-Ju and you.

What thrills me the most about Min-Ju’s and your relationship is how right your decisions are about your man-to-woman, dick-to-pussy choices. I think the reconnection you two are now doing is perfect where you have full traditional marital access, no condoms and all the sex you can seduce her into. That is so much better for reinforcing your marriage that the partial denial releases, that is continuing part of the game playing, that was expected. Min-Ju is intuitive of your and her needs.

I still do not understand Min-Ju’s effective blocking you from her pussy from the marriage ceremony until many constrained weeks later. She blocked you even before she had a substitute cock prospect. Again she condom blocked you for the post-Caleb reclaiming before you two decided on the ‘no-game’ interlude praised above. Of course, there is no need on your part for me to understand the ‘show my in-laws my husband’ occasion denial. However I feel, I, we, are missing some key understandings here. Perhaps your description of your Korean adventures may touch on this point.

* I can see you settling into a pattern where for one phase she is the traditional fully accessible loving wife to you who greatly enjoys sex with you, and another phase where she is increasingly cruel to you and denying you while she greatly enjoys sex with multiple other men, some of whom can fuck her better than you can and some who do things to her that you will never be allowed to do. Sounds like fun. I like the two extremes strategy. Who needs the compromised middle?

Congratulations.

Hey mystTiger, great additional thought.

Last edited:
Follow on: A key reason I consider Caleb disposable is that Min-Ju was under pressure to get something happening. She did not have the luxury to be careful in her selection. Now with Caleb "in the pussy" she can take her time to find more suitable playmates. Again, I suggest she, or you and she try out a more target rich environment.

No need to be defensive man. Expendable or not, the scene with KS serving them breakfast by surprise and essentially announcing his cuckold status without warning is a little Penthouse Forum and sounds awkward as hell. The rest of your scenario is cool. No offense intended, just being honest.

As for target-rich environments, it occurs to me that football season starts this week. Might soon be time to buy her a cute jersey or team t-shirt a couple sizes too small, short shorts and some uniform appropriate knee socks and see what sort of attention that gets her at sports bars during Thursday Night games...

George I love your idea of her inviting Caleb over to dinner and all that follows with KS listening in from another room, that would be so intense and hot. I personally would leave out the suprising him at breakfast part. Great idea minos, guys would be drooling over her even more than they already do and in a packed bar there are tons of appropriate targets to hunt to so speak

Thanks guys. These posts are for KS. You are right there is little room for defensiveness among ourselves. I can see how I made that impression. IMO making the cuckold reveal as 'awkward as hell' is the point. I want it awkward for Caleb and daring for Min-Ju and KS. However they have shown again and again that they find what works for them as they will with Caleb going forward.
I like the football fan idea. One small problem, I suspect Min-Ju barely knows how to spell 'football'. But not a problem if the intent is that guys quickly figure out she is a sports fake, and then what? You mean she wore that outfit just to excite and meet guys?

They are men, they will usually think with their other head, they wont care if Minju actually likes football they will just care about what they see. Same reason why some men go to hooters to watch games

Status
Not open for further replies.