• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sexy asian wife

• Thread starterngl
  • Start date
ur slut is only HIS fucktoy, his pet his fuckobject

WABillyBob said:
You should try not having sex with her while she is seeing him. It will make their connection deeper and their sex more powerful. She'll turn to him and open up to him even more. I was in chastity for 8 months while my wife had the best sex of her life and the two of them were falling it love. It was the most powerful emotional and erotic experience.

You're right. As you've seen from the pictures, she's hard to resist. She's a real sexy girl. I can take two roads. 1) tell her that if she wants sex that she can go to her ex for it or 2) have sex with her and not let her climax. I like it when I see them like a couple in a way.. Holding hands... Her kissing him. I'm confused at why I feel that way.

8451394056_38a780cddc.jpg

Don't be confused. Being her cuckold is far
More than sharing her in the bedroom. If it is just sex she could have one night stands. My wife has never been the one night stand type. Many woman don't want just sex. They want a relationship. This is true too for our wives who cuckold. For me seeing them hold hands, kiss,knowing that they date in public, and hearing from a friend of mine telling me he thinks my wife is cheating because they saw my wife on a date with him. These tinge to me are just as big of a rush for me. Maybe even more important to their having sex. I want her to have a relationship with him, real passion, love romance because for most women these things are what makes the sexual part more intense.

My wife is not a one night stand type of person. Your last sentence is right.

Can your ice be in love with him in one way and in love with you in a different way at the same time?

WABillyBob said:
Can your ice be in love with him in one way and in love with you in a different way at the same time?

Yes I think that's the case. They had a past and seeing him brings back those memories. When we go somewhere she sits with him up front.. When we sleep, she goes to his room. She even held his hand at dinner the other night.

Thanks sedasz for the picture compliment.

Her boyfriend is nailing one stunning woman.

After 8 months of dating him my wife felt like she had to break it off with him because they were falling in love. When she told me she did not trust her feelings I still encouraged her to date him and find out where her heart and body would take her. He was asking her to leave me for him. I tried to get her to understand that she could love two men at the same time but in different ways. Just like a woman who has more than one child. The mother can love each child deeply and differently. I really wanted my wife to be in love with him but still be my wife. She got frightened because he got so deep into her head, heart and soul. At the time she felt like she had to choose between us. I would have encouraged her to be happy and follow her heart no matter what. She felt that if she did not break it off with him that in time he would have won. I do not understand why this addiction to cuckolding is so strong for me. Even knowing my wife fell in love with him and considered becoming his wife I was and am still drawn to cuckolding like a moth to a flame.

WABillyBob said:
Her boyfriend is nailing one stunning woman.

Thanks! He is going to nail her again tonight. I just dropped her off in front of his hotel room. Last night during sex, I didn't let her cum. I told her if she wants to she will need to have him do it for her.

I can hear her in pleasure... He's definitely inside her. Very erotic.

That's great. Soon she'll feel that not only does she like it when he makes her cum but she'll soon feel like she NEEDS him to make her cum. But be carful. When yes say "if she wants to cum than she'll need to have him do it." Many woman might feel that you are angry, that you are having second thoughts about her seeing him or she might even wonder if you still love her. Make sure she feels safe in your love for her but that your kinky feelings are about the time she is having with him until you go home. That for now it really excites you that she is only his for now. When the two of you come home to the States you'll be giving her all the orgasms that she is missing from him

One last thing. You need to tell her that it would be a huge turn on for you if she let him cum deep in her. Tell her you have been wanting this for a long time. Ask her to so that you can see his sperm leaking from her when she comes back to your room.

Last night she was turned on by imagining it was him penetrating her. She got real wet. After a while she wanted to cum but I did tell her that if she wants to experience that feeling, only her bf can give that to her. She resisted for a while and gave in. I wasn't wearing a condom and came inside her... I didn't realize this but this is during her fertile period. Over the past few days she's had sex with him and when he was ready to cum he pulled out. She said she could feel when he was ready to release because he became really hard. But I said that she should make love to him and not just for sex. I see her text messages to him on her phone and I know she misses him.

Ask he to let him fully cum in her. You'll both love it. It is such a powerful feeling that lasts for weeks knowing that she let him cum in her unprotected. It does not get any more intense. She'll love you for it. He'll love her for it.

Tonight she took pics and just sent me one. It's hot seeing her naked body next to his. Not sure if she'd let him cum in her since it's her fertile period.

ngl said:
Here's one on the bed

4102869333_e87fc5e7f3.jpg

Black panties are the best on the body of a beautiful woman. Lovelly photo:)

ngl said:
Not sure if she'd let him cum in her since it's her fertile period.

You should be happy ... If anything .... ;-)

abxcd said:
You should be happy ... If anything .... ;-)

I've told her that I'm ok with it. Shes been having unprotected intercourse with him lately. I'm sure some residual sperm from all the sex they have been having is in her. Thanks for the photo compliment.

She looks more stunning with every new photo.

Users who are viewing this thread