• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wait begins

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all - well, that was a depressing day yesterday. I had thought maybe Sue would relax the whole panty-restriction thing and maybe want to make love last yesterday when we returned home, but instead she just wanted to cuddle with me and "feel close". Last night when I'd said that I'd thought we might have, she said that she would lie next to me if I wanted to masturbate and she then said "but that's all you're getting". So, she is most definitely enjoying her sense of control during the week - perhaps you all (Will and others) are right, she has taken control?

Before getting into other stuff, I do need to say again that come last Friday and straight through the weekend, she wanted and definitely enjoyed sex with me several times so despite all of the playing we are doing, I still feel very connected with Sue and still relish the moments when I can feel he cum under me during sex. She still says that the orgasms we share together are very different than what she has with Frank.

So, I'm afraid for now that other than the day to day interplay between us, that there may not be a lot more to post here until we get to Thanksgiving. We did talk more about that. She says she's started to talk to Frank about "getting away one more time" and she held my hand and said "just a few days this time" and then added that the longer build-up period to their time should help. I asked her what she was thinking specifically and she said "I thought our last time would be the weekend after Thanksgiving" and then said "we'd go away maybe around the 8th - maybe that weekend?". I did the math in my head and that meant she wanted 2 weeks "without me" and when I told her that she said "you'll be okay, right?"

It seems so strange now to talk so easily and openly about her going away with him again. I remember the first time how it pained me to hear and think about it, but now, yes, the time away will be tough - but at the same time, damn if it doesn't turn me on to hear it from her and think about it.

Harry - you and others asked what Frank thinks is going on. He knows we practice some forms of mild-denial - he knows that Sue doesn't have sex with me at least a day or so before she sees him. Beyond that, she's said "that's just between you and me" meaning her and I. So I asked her "what did he think was going on before you went away" and then I said "I thought he wasn't up for all that much". That's when she said to me what the biggest issue is - as she put it "It's me that wants it, not him". What she said was that during that week when she saw him like 4 times - she said that he knew she was doing it to get turned on about the trip with him. But she says that he thinks she came home and had sex with me after most of those times. I told her that we had an excuse about her going on a work-related trip this last time and asked her what she was going to tell our daughter and our family when she's gone over a weekend - and she said calmly that she's already started the story, that she's going to visit her old college roommate again before the holidays.

Ffred - you'd asked about what we told our daughter - but I think you may have misread things. Sue wasn't gone that entire time, she just restricted me from having sex with her that whole time, she was only gone for 5 days or so and the excuse was as I'd stated, a work-related trip.

Peak - you asked about "someone to fill in for you". While I didn't question it I just assumed that it related back to what I'd already said - that if she is going to deny me for a longer period of time, that she'd want to have a lover who would fill-in-the-gaps - as I said, I now totally believe that she wouldn't want to go without sex herself just to deny me. I also believe that if she did find a guy who wanted more from her - some what like Don - that she would do what she says and begin to deny me more.

So - it is now Tuesday morning and other than recanting sex from this weekend and sharing my ever evolving crazy thoughts, I'm not sure there's much more to really share at this point.

Several people have PM'd me asking if they thought Sue might want to "try out" a black guy. I know she's never had sex with a black guy before but it's also not like it's something she feels she has to do. I would be okay with it - I would say I would like to see her to it at least once, for me, just to see it - the color contrast, if he's big - to see her reaction, etc., but I also think she's self-conscious enough that I don't think she could be comfortable thinking of a black guy as her "boyfriend" much less travel with him. Sorry, don't mean to sound racist or prejudicial, it's just that I know Sue and a one-night-stand or short-time thing might work but nothing longer or more involved - at least not just yet.

Alas, I think perhaps I've reached the end of this thread? Or perhaps not - maybe "my wait" is really just the wait for her to either go away with him again or to even take the next step. Only time will tell.

STB

sound's like all is going to be as normal for now.

you will still have your wed. night fun

and sue will see frank on thursday night as well.

then you both will have the weekend with eachother.

till two week's before the 8th of dec. and then sue is only going to see frank from then till they leave again.

has sue told you where they will go away to this time.

well have fun and keep us posted.

STB,
I wonder which way the denial would need to spread if Sue were to find a new lover.

Up to now I thought Frank would be the first to get squeezed out but he seems be delivering what Sue needs on his one day, why should she end it.

Sue currently denies herself sex but not orgasms three days a week. Plenty of space for a new lover there maybe. Scheduling might be the bigger problem really.

All of which may mean less change for you than you think. As now, it really depends on what Sue thinks excites you. So what do you want?

peakmb said:
STB,
I wonder which way the denial would need to spread if Sue were to find a new lover.

Up to now I thought Frank would be the first to get squeezed out but he seems be delivering what Sue needs on his one day, why should she end it.

Sue currently denies herself sex but not orgasms three days a week. Plenty of space for a new lover there maybe. Scheduling might be the bigger problem really.

All of which may mean less change for you than you think. As now, it really depends on what Sue thinks excites you. So what do you want?

I'm not sure what Steve wants at this point is the number 1 factor anymore. Sue calls the shots now. Yes right now she is throwing Steve his weekly treats. But Steve is now under Sue (No pun intended). Now Sue finds a Dom. Where does that put Steve in the pecking order? I'm thinking #3

I will definitely admit that it does seem that Sue has taken control of things. I'm not really sure I saw it coming, to be honest - but I know that I did and do want it. There is something very intoxicating about her, being as (now) sexually desiring as she is and now controlling how she fulfills those desires - it's amazing. What's totally crazy is that I'm not freaked out about her going away with Frank again. From all that's been written here - I am sure my comfort with it has to do with what I know of Frank's own sexual desires. But it's also that I've seen them together many times now. It is beautiful to watch her give herself to him - and at the same time, it does this incredible twist to my insides. Frank's okay though - he doesn't flaunt it or make a big commotion out of it. I've seen her cum with him and I know that she must get a lot more crazy when she's away so perhaps it's better that it stay in my head.

To answer Dana's question about where they're going - as of earlier tonight before she turned in, there was nothing set or arranged yet.

Will, you may be right about Sue calling the shots but I think Peak is asking more about what I want out of the immediate future while things are still status quo. I can't say that I want anything more right now. Her teasing now coupled with knowing what is coming in another few weeks is, I think, enough for right now. I know that I look forward to Wednesday nights because it's a time when I think we're now a bit conditioned to be more open with each other and I get to hear what she thinks as I relax and share my own thoughts.

STB

great post and it is now wednesday so i guess enjoy and have fun with it as long as it last's.

and keep us posted on any changes with you all.

SoonToBe said:
Will, you may be right about Sue calling the shots but I think Peak is asking more about what I want out of the immediate future while things are still status quo. I can't say that I want anything more right now. Her teasing now coupled with knowing what is coming in another few weeks is, I think, enough for right now. I know that I look forward to Wednesday nights because it's a time when I think we're now a bit conditioned to be more open with each other and I get to hear what she thinks as I relax and share my own thoughts.

I know what Peak was asking. But what I trying to to say here is. It no longer matters what You Steve want. Its what Sue feels like giving You. She now controls You. For better or for........ Not so better. Your going to cum when Sue says so. I have been reading Your post for a while. It may have just now dawned on You that this is what you wanted. But I could see it in Your writtings and thoughts for quite a while now. I never said anything because I didn't think You would believe Me. This is one of those things a person has to accept and find out about themself's on their own. You were heading this way. forsure. I don't think Your done yet. The important thing is Your enjoying Yourself.

STB,
My question was unclear, sorry about that.

What I was trying to find out is what you want in the potential future when a new lover might arrive on the scene. Both Sue and yourself seem to see this as inevitable at some point, albeit not yet and maybe not even before your daughter starts college.

Still, I ask because Sue is using Wednesdays to find out what really drives you. She has said again and again that she will not upset you by putting you where you do not want to be. I see nothing recently that really changes that in spite of what Will believes.

So my question remains, in the future, when a new lover is in place and Sue uses some of her current 3 sex free days to be with him, do you want further denial, or your existing 3 days a week? Maybe Sue will want one day off. Who will provide it, Frank, New Lover, or you?

It may seem a long way off now, but I suspect that Sue will be probing for an answer to it on Wednesdays well before it happens.

As ever, be careful what you wish for !

peakmb said:
STB,

Still, I ask because Sue is using Wednesdays to find out what really drives you. She has said again and again that she will not upset you by putting you where you do not want to be. I see nothing recently that really changes that in spite of what Will believes.

Peak I will give You this. You have a greater trust in Your fellow man than I do.

The sad thing is its been a while since anyone has done something to surprise Me.

(I am not saying Sue is trying to hurt Steve).

STB

well it is wednesday again and now to night your fun start's.

so maybe in your talk's tonight you might find out what sue want's to do when she goes away with frank. again and where she want's to go for the 3 or 4 day's that they will be gone.

and yes sue has taken control of you both and it look's like she might do what she want's. no matter what so you might want to gear up for a wild ride.

so keep us posted.

Well, last night made it clear that she definitely wants more in a lover - and that if she has her way, when she does move on, that she hopes he'll want more from her than Frank does.

I won't get into the foreplay stuff other than to say that she'd teased me both when she got home as well as after dinner when she cupped my cock and balls and said "I want to watch you later" and as she squeezed gently she said "I think you have some cum for me" and she giggled. It was later when we got in bed that she made no bones about it. She sat indian-style next to me on the bed in just her long-t-shirt and her panties. She even pulled the panties tighter against her pussy and teased me and said "this is all you get to see tonight" and then she pointed out what I couldn't see including her swollen nub where her clit was under the material. I could see the area between her legs was darkened from her moistness.

I suppose she is in control when I think of how she conducted herself. There wasn't much buildup - she pulled the covers off and went "ahem" and she looked down at my boxers and I knew she wanted them off too.

It wasn't so much what she did as what she said to me. She told me how horny she was this week and how she hadn't played-with-herself much. At first I thought she was suggesting we maybe have sex or something until she said that she wanted to be horny for Frank. I asked her "I thought he doesn't do it for you" and she replied that it's not that he doesn't do it for her - and she proceeded to tell me how he is able to get her to cum "almost as easily as you do" (meaning me) but that he just doesn't ever want it from her - that it's always when she wants it. And then she said to me that "seeing you cum tonight always makes me horny for him since I know I can't have you". I told her that I didn't mind - and that I liked her watching me.

She asked me what I was thinking about and I told her just what she'd said to me - that it turned me on that I was going to masturbate and cum enough that if she wanted her satisfaction, that she'd need to go to Frank. She cooed and said again that she wished I'd have done this years ago as she realizes now that it seems to truly convey that I do want this. As she put it "that you'd cum from your own hands and make me go elsewhere" - that if I'd done this years ago, that she'd have believed me. She went back to some of our trips away where we'd been out at clubs at night or after skiing and she looked at me and said pretty plainly "if you'd have jerked off I would have known you were serious and I probably would have done this long ago" ( her with another guy ).

I told her that knowing her "married pussy" will be Franks was a huge turnon for me to think about. Now, I was pretty far along and I knew that with the right stimulation, my first orgasm wasn't going to be far off. And that was when she said to me "how are you going to feel when I have a lover who wants more of my 'married pussy'?" That elicited the brief conversation about "are you looking for a new lover" and her response of "not yet, but maybe after the holidays if Frank doesn't come around". And then she looked at me and said "what do you want if that happens?".

I was quiet for a second and she kept going "what if I find someone kind of like Don who wants some of what he was asking me for?" Before I could answer she added "I know neither of us were ready for that back then" and with a hesitation in her voice she added "but I think I may be now".

It was one of those moments when the combination of mood, horniness, setting and her sexiness combined to let me talk freely. I told her that I thought I could maybe be okay with it and then said to her "what are you thinking" and she looked at me and said that she was thinking that she'd like a lover who wanted her "more exclusively" and that while it was a turn-off when Don had 'demanded' it from her, that she now thought it might be exciting if she had a lover who wanted her more than Frank does and she looked at me and said "how are you going to feel if you had to wait longer to have me?" Before I could answer she said that she could only see it working if her lover wanted her more often and she asked me if it was going to be okay with me. I groaned that I was sure we could work something out "as long as it's not too long" and I reiterated again that I can't see being in a sex-less (or should I say fuck-less) relationship. She giggled and said "of course you'll still get to have me sometimes" and she said she couldn't ever give it up with me either. But then she added "you know it's been over 25 years that you've been cumming in me .... maybe a little break wouldn't be such a bad thing?". And then she donned this sexy voice and started saying "you'd be horny while you waited knowing someone else was enjoying my pussy instead of you, wouldn't you?".

Oh man - it wasn't just what she said - it was how she said it. And as she continued to talk she ran one finger up the underside of my cock as I stroked it and she said "its sometimes what I think about too - watching you cum each time" and she looked at me and said "it turns me on to think that it's one less that is in me". And with that she leaned into me and started to kiss my neck and shoulder and ear while she cooed "come on - let me see how much there is tonight?" She said a few other things but when she said something like "it turns me on that is what you could be doing inside me" that it pushed me over the edge and my first load came squirting out scaldingly hot (or so it felt). I do love to hear her sexy moan in my ear as she watches me milk the last few squirts out.

So - I guess there's little doubt of what the future will hold.

We talked more as she helped clean me up and then, a bit later, when she insisted on a second load from me.

LOL There's not looking. Then there's NOT LOOKING! Its funny what you find when Your Not Looking.

If Frank hasn't gotten it by now. He ain't never going to get it. Am I the only one here that finds it strange? That Frank only See's Sue once a week for a few hours.
If it where Me I would be sending this Beautiful Woman home with a creampie several times a week.

SoonToBe said:
"it wasn't just what she said - it was how she said it. ..... she said, "it turns me on to think that it's one less [time] that [you cum] in me". ..... "come on - let me see how much there is tonight?".....[then], she said something like, "it turns me on, that ...you could be doing [this] inside me." I do love to hear her sexy moan in my ear as she watches me milk the last few squirts out.

So - I guess there's little doubt of what the future will hold.

Yes; Little doubt of WHAT! But the big mystery right now is When!?, HOW!?, and WHO!!?

Do you think she just might already have someone that she see's instead of Frank some weeks? Seems like she already has picked out his profile .

Cheers, Harry

STB

great update but there is little doubt that sue is in control and she know's it to.

so are you going to try to help frank come out of his shell and do as sue want's.

or will you let it go and see what happen's and who she find's next.

look's like you have alot to think about after last night to.

and tonight is frank's night so matbe they will nail down there trip plain's tonight where and how long.

maybe sue has one picked out and is just waiting to see what happen's before she cut's him from the hurd all we can do is wait and see what happen's now.

keep us posted.

Steve,
I won't call you lucky because you have worked with Sue for many years to get where you are today. Still, your post explains your reluctance to say what YOU want to happen. It is clear you have decided instead to trust Sue and give her what she wants.

That trust is not blind but it must create as big an angst as the cuckolding itself sometimes. I suspect that you believe you could still stop Sue if you needed to and in the extreme that might be true. It is likely though, that she now has in her head, just what she wants to do with a new lover and will use all her considerable powers of persuasion to get that.

Strap in for the ride!

Harry - I didn't post about the second time she watched me on Wednesday night but I probably should have. This time she asked me to tell her (again) what I was thinking - but in looking back at it, I can see that each time she asks, I seem to reveal more and more - ala what Cocu had suggested, me opening up to her.

She asked me what I thought about all of this and she commented that "it obviously turns you on" from how hard my cock grows as she watches. I told her, maybe in a way I hadn't before, that I was a bit scared to think this way. She was very supportive and said something like "aww honey, I promise I won't ever hurt you". So I sort of admitted more openly that "I think it'd be hot if you did some of that stuff". She pushed me and I know I'd already told her this in one way or another but she seems to almost need to hear me repeating it so I just said "I think it'd drive me crazy with arousal if I knew you were only fucking Frank and making me wait".

Now, I know she's NOT already looking for someone - other than the passing comment here and there, she's never mentioned it and instead has said indirectly that she'll be waiting till the new year - but what she did say was "it probably won't be Frank you know?". Well, my cock must have throbbed or grown at that moment because she immediately said "looks like you like the idea of another guy". I nodded and told her that I was sure I'd enjoy jerking off while knowing what she was doing. She giggled and said "I know you will" and then she asked "does it turn you on to think about not cumming in me?". As I said, I've answered this many times but each time it turns me on the same to say so. In response she said "it's been a while now that we've been doing this on Wednesdays ... maybe 10 or 15 times already" and she continued and said in a really sexy teasing voice "that's like 30 to 45 times less you haven't cum in me" and then she leaned in and more whispered in my ear "that thought turns me on, not sure why". Just hearing her say stuff like that pushed me right over the edge and I squirted all over for the second time. As she started to clean me up and feed me my second load of cum she said "I guess we'll see how it all works out in another month or so, sort of a trial run if you will". I didn't reply but I know she felt my cock throb a bit as she held it up while she collected all of my drippings.

So - Harry and Peak - she's pretty much made it clear what she wants to do and what she's going to do about it. I do still believe that if I every truly came to her and said "I really need to fuck you" that she would relent and let me do so - but I think part of this dance we're doing is that while I think it's all still in play, that we are treating it as if it's something real.

A curious question!

"I think part of this dance we're doing is that while I think it's all still in play, that we are treating it as if it's something real."

So you think for the past 4 years till now, you have been, as 'Macnfries' defines it, a "fantasy cuck" (?) Looks like you will see "reality" soon, If I read your quotes from Sue correctly.

Then humor me with answers to curious questions to help me understand what you are experiencing.
What do you fantasize about, when you masturbate solo? What do you see in your mind?

For instance, When I masturbate, I may be watching Porn, and believe that I am the guy fucking the woman.
Or if I am lying in bed by my self, I could go into my memory, and recall a scene of the best, and most sensual, 'fuck' I've had with my wife. Or I could imagine myself fucking a really HOT woman, that I conjure up in my mind.
I could even create a scene with another man fucking my wife, knowing I would be next.
But never one where my active roll in fucking her is to be denied. That scene, just would not 'get me off'.

What do you see in your mind while you are "stroking it"? ... Solo? Or with Sue lying next to you?

Cheers, Harry

Before I answer Harry's questions I wanted to also just share a bit from yesterday. Sue obviously saw Frank yesterday afternoon - she's going over his place a bit earlier when she can get out of work and she was home by 6pm last night. Our daughter is working on a school-play so she's occupied till later on some Thursday's when practices are going on or when they're working on the set or lighting or whatever. So, when she came in about 6pm last night I was hoping she'd indulge me.

She doesn't share details of their time together - I'm not sure if it's that she's not comfortable telling me it all, or whether she's challenged for the right words to tell it to me without making her feel weird or slutty. Last night was a bit of an exception when she told me a bit about her time with Frank starting with her getting there about 4pm. She then told me how after sharing a glass of wine with him that she got undressed. She said she was very horny yesterday - I suspect from my admissions the night before - and she made it clear to him. I did cringe a little bit when she told me how she sat on his couch and, as she put it "pulled it open down there" and how Frank knelt in front of her and ate her pussy until she came the first time. She said she'd even put her hand on the back of his head to make it clear to him what she wanted.

With her being quite wet from that first time, she told me how she stayed in that position and how he came up to the edge of the couch and how they fucked there. She told me how he watched her reach down and rub her clit and how he began to fuck her more and more deeply. I know the couch she's referring to and I've actually been there and seen them fuck like this - she's regaled to me how that position makes his cock rub against her g-spot and she had no problem telling me that she orgasmed a second time before he'd even had his first time. She said he followed her shortly afterwards and she seemed to take pleasure in telling me that "in that position, i could feel him so fully". They took a break for a while and had another glass of wine - she stayed naked before him and told me she wanted it to be clear to him that she wanted him a second time before she was going to leave. She got that second time as she knelt in front of the couch and he took her from behind. I felt such arousal at hearing her tell me how her breasts were mashed against the couch as she put her butt up in the air for him. She said she'd cum a second and easily a third time before they got into a rhythm that she knew was going to bring them both to an awesome finish. When she felt his hands on her but she said she started to cum and how it seemed to go on and on until Frank finally let go in her a second time. She said they stayed there in that position with him still in her, for at least another few minutes and she made it a point to tell me how she could feel his cock slipping in and out of her as they each breathed. I had to laugh when she said she tried to hold back a cough but couldn't and how they both laughed when her cough literally squirted him out of her!

I was sort of entranced at hearing so much detail after not really hearing much for so long - I could feel this dull aching throb in my cock but after Wednesday night, I would struggle to get a hard-on last night if I even could. She looked up at me and said "I'm kind of messy down there but since we have time, if you wanted to, you could undress me and have a lick". Just like that. I smiled at her and said I'd like that a lot and we went up to the bedroom. She asked me to undress her. I loved unbuttoning her top and seeing her bra beneath knowing that it was off not long before. I unclipped it and slid it off her arms and I loved looking at her breasts. Something just thrills me to no end to think of and know they were in his mouth not long ago. Knowing how when he sucked at them, how she felt her pussy respond. It is so weird but it is so satisfying to think and know that about her and him.

I reached behind her and unbuttoned her skirt and then unzipped it. It fell to the floor and she stepped out of it and just had her panties on. "You know, maybe this isn't a good idea? I think you do better when you wait for me till tomorow" she announced. I looked up at her and I guess I had this look in my eyes like I was disappointed. She saw it and said "okay, I guess i shouldn't have offered it in the first place then" and with that she said I could pull her panties off. I swear I was nervous and for whatever reason my hands were even shaking a bit as I put my fingers into the waistband and began to pull them off. It was so erotic to slowly reveal her pussy that way. The gusset stuck to the bottom of her pussy a bit and the thought of it being glued to her with his cum suddenly got to me and my cock definitely started to get hard just thinking about it. She giggled at my obvious response and said "let me lay back on the bed" and with that she stepped out of her panties and lay back at the edge of the bed. I pushed her knees back and separated her labia revealing her swollen used pussy to me. I guess it's been a while since I've had this pleasure or maybe Frank was overly passionate - but when I did go to lean in and get started - there was an almost overwhelming smell of sex and cum that started to emanate. I know it sounds a bit gross, but at that moment, oh my god was it so exciting to me.

I know if you take it out of context, it still sounds weird that I want to lick Franks' cum out of her - but at that moment, seeing her used body in front of me and the knowledge of what he deposited in her - I can't explain it but it is intense. I admit yesterday, well, along with the odor, well, no other way to say it but it was a bit pungent. Not sure, maybe it was something Frank ate or was out drinking or whatever, but it was pretty acrid - very much like when Sue will coax a 3rd time out of me on Wednesday's - sometimes that last load can have the most profound smell and taste. Still - the thought that I was between my wife's legs dipping my tongue into her and feeling her respond to me - like I said, my cock was soon throbbing away surprising me too.

I had thought about crawling closer to the bed and slipping my cock into her but I also know, as I'd said before, that we're starting to play this more realistic and I knew she wasn't ready for me to enter her yet. I licked at her for a while longer until I felt her own responses building including feeling her hand on my head this time gently encouraging me to lick a bit deeper and more firmly. That soon led to her more forcefully holding my head and her own body responding instinctively. A short while later she made no bones about letting me bring her off one more time - she seemed to be holding back as long as she could before letting loose with a final orgasm for the evening.

She giggled at how messy my face looked when she caught her breath. I was too busy still staring up close at her pussy - literally marveling that she'd had Franks cock in her earlier and how he'd cum in her. She moved up onto her elbows and looked down at me and said "you can have me tomorrow, promise". I took the moment to ask her a question in response - I simply asked "could I have you now if I used a condom?". I wanted to see her answer and she smiled and had this really beautiful look on her face when she said "baby, not tonight, I just want to feel what I am right now ... but tomorrow....". I panicked for a moment - had I just committed myself to using a condom with her?! I didn't say a word as she sat up in bed and scooted close to the edge and as she hugged me she said "I'm sure you can wait till tomorrow" and I think she might have realized what had been said when she added "tomorrow I want you to cum in me baby, but tonight, I just want to relax". And a few minutes later she stood up naked and went into the bathroom. I watched her (for as long as she'd let me) - she put one foot up on the toilet and then I watched her push her fingers up into her pussy and then, when she pulled them out she turned to me and said "wow, you did a good job cleaning me up!". She came back in the bedroom and went to her dresser and pulled out a clean pair of panties and when she saw the look on my face she said "be happy you had tonight, now you'll have to wait till tomorrow" and with that she pulled them up.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Awesome, humbling, exciting. Real power in there Steve.

Thanks again for posting what you do.

SoonToBe said:
Now, I know she's NOT already looking for someone - other than the passing comment here and there, she's never mentioned it and instead has said indirectly that she'll be waiting till the new year - but what she did say was "it probably won't be Frank you know?". Well, my cock must have throbbed or grown at that moment because she immediately said "looks like you like the idea of another guy". I nodded and told her that I was sure I'd enjoy jerking off while knowing what she was doing. She giggled and said "I know you will" and then she asked "does it turn you on to think about not cumming in me?". As I said, I've answered this many times but each time it turns me on the same to say so. In response she said "it's been a while now that we've been doing this on Wednesdays ... maybe 10 or 15 times already" and she continued and said in a really sexy teasing voice "that's like 30 to 45 times less you haven't cum in me" and then she leaned in and more whispered in my ear "that thought turns me on, not sure why". Just hearing her say stuff like that pushed me right over the edge and I squirted all over for the second time. As she started to clean me up and feed me my second load of cum she said "I guess we'll see how it all works out in another month or so, sort of a trial run if you will". I didn't reply but I know she felt my cock throb a bit as she held it up while she collected all of my drippings.

So - Harry and Peak - she's pretty much made it clear what she wants to do and what she's going to do about it. I do still believe that if I every truly came to her and said "I really need to fuck you" that she would relent and let me do so - but I think part of this dance we're doing is that while I think it's all still in play, that we are treating it as if it's something real.

I want You all to think about something. Could it be Sue has found Her replacement for Frank? He just isn't able to do anything till the First Of The Year. For whatever reason. Sue has made up Her mind about Frank. It seems clear to Me. Why would She put off replacing Him? Unless She has something already in mind. Steve I would not push her on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread